Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt/ Quality Certified Professional (QCP)
What is Quality Certified Professional (QCP)?
Quality Certified Professional (QCP) is the foundational workshop for professionals just starting their career in Quality. It covers the basic quality tools and inculcates a mindset which enables one to think about quality over quantity. This program provides an overview of Quality and Quality Management Systems (like ISO 9001). Participants will learn about Quality fundamentals and Quality Tools. They will also get an orientation on how these Quality Tools can be interlinked to create larger Product Quality frameworks like APQP.
Lean Six Sigma presents the world’s best business problem-solving methods in a single capsule. Lean was initiated at Toyota for waste elimination and later adopted in all manufacturing and service industries. Six Sigma has its roots in best problem-solving methods compiled from all over the world by Motorola and has evolved with approaches like DFSS, DMADV and DMAIC. Lean and Six Sigma practiced jointly as Lean Six Sigma provides the most potent methodology for business problem-solving.
The goal of Quality Certified Professional program is to sensitize participants towards the fundamentals of Quality and Quality Management System. A special focus is on Fundamentals of Quality and most common Quality Tools. Custom built examples help the participants flawlessly and efficiently translate learning from training into action in daily business.
Number 1 in India
Benchmark Six Sigma is number 1 for Quality Certified Professional (QCP)
- In 2001, Benchmark initiated the first Quality improvement program in India. The program has been evolving and is reviewed and revised every year
- We train the largest number of Quality professionals (1500+ every year)
- The large network of certified quality professionals has now crossed 40000. You can find a Benchmark Six Sigma certified professional in every large company in India
- We moderate the largest Lean Six Sigma learning community (among top three in the world)
- Here are 15 key elements that differentiate us from others
Who Can Benefit
- Professionals new to Quality
- Professionals starting their career
- Any progressive management professional who wants to bring change for the better
- Anyone who wants to build competence that is domain independent
- Facilitated by Multi-Industry Expert
- 16 Hrs of Instructor-Led Classroom Training
- 16 PDUs for PMI credential
- Benchmark Six Sigma Certificate
- Membership of largest Business Improvement Community
- Course Material Kit for Quality Certified Professional (QCP)
- Data and Templates for Analysis
- 2 Days of Instructor-Led Classroom Training
- Quality Certified Professional (QCP) Certificate Examination
- Globally Recognized Certificate with lifetime validity
- What is Quality
- Quality Management System Basics
- Cause and Effect Analysis
- Basics of Data Stratification and Analysis
- DMAIC basics-
- Define – Identify and document the problem statement.
- Measure – Assess baseline performance
- Analyze – Find causes and root causes.
- Improve – Generate solutions, select the best.
- Control – Sustain improved performance.
The contents of this program can be customized based on a shadow session or pre-study done within the company.
To learn more about Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt/ Quality Certified Professional (QCP) Course, its uniqueness and advantages as applicable to your specific situation, fill out the fields below. You can also call +91 9811370932 (India) or +1 513 657 9333 (USA) to speak to one of our Program Advisers.
* All fields are required.
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt/ Quality Certified Professional (QCP) with unmatched advantages
What everyone offers
Some / Industry Acceptance
Some Project Practice
Some Training Experience
Benchmark offers More
We started our programs in 2001 and most accreditations started later. We provide Exemplar Global accredited globally valid certificate.
We guide participants through cases from different industry sectors which come from real experience in those organizations.
What no one else offers
Each facilitator for these workshops is a corporate coach and consultant.
We have been enhancing our training methodology every year since 2001.
We integrated Lean and Six Sigma in our programs more than a decade ago.
Training is the beginning. We engage members with 2 questions every week to facilitate ongoing learning.
We provide additional coaching to our participants when they implement projects at their workplace.
The facilitator has significant training experience in manufacturing as well as services.
Use of multi-sensory approaches is our forte.
We explain the linkages with Robotics Process Automation and Business Analytics as part of Black Belt program.
Our Forum is one of the top three in the world and has 53000+ members.
We provide well integrated programs from GB to BB to MBB regularly.
The facilitator has conducted hundreds of Lean Six Sigma programs.
The training is rated as excellent by thousands of participants.
You can expect the most engaging training experience ever.
We provide a life long free excel based software to our participants.
Periodic free webinars for all our participants.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.