Online Hoshin Kanri Practitioner
What is Hoshin Kanri Practitioner?
Learn how the world’s best companies execute strategy.
Hoshin Kanri Practitioner is a course designed to teach leaders, change agents, and improvement practitioners “How to Implement Hoshin Kanri”. Hoshin Kanri is a superior approach for strategy deployment and execution. It combines strategy execution and continuous improvement methodologies into a complete business execution system.
The course provides a rare opportunity to learn from a Hoshin Expert / Lean Sensei, using best-practices, tools, tips, and tricks not found in the literature. It is ideal for individuals seeking career development, particularly those within organizations that require greater strategic focus, alignment, and execution capability.
Upcoming Hoshin Kanri Practitioner Program:
Dates: 16th May, 23rd May & 30th May (Three Sundays)
Duration: 12 hours Instructor-Led Live Online Training
Time: 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM and 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM IST (Sundays)
Fee: INR 20,823/- (including taxes)
Discount: (Limited 15% discount coupon codes – use HOSHIN15)
Certification: Globally recognized training accredited by Exemplar Global
Certificate validity: – Lifetime
If you are ready to register for the training, you can use this link to pay and register – https://www.benchmarksixsigma.com/archive-calendar-events/online-hoshin-kanri-practitioner/
Innovation is rewarded, but the execution is worshipped.
The ultimate goal for any business is to create a sustainable competitive advantage. Many companies craft good strategies, but few execute them well. The main challenge is getting everyone aligned and working on what matters most.
Hoshin Kanri approach aims to ensure that insight and vision are not forgotten and ignored as soon as planning activities are over. It aims to guarantee that planning documents, once finalized, are kept alive and acted on daily, and not shelved as soon as they have been completed. It aims to prevent the daily quota of fire-fighting, unplanned ‘strategic’ meetings, and quarterly bottom-line pressures taking precedence over the really strategic plans.
- Understand the key concepts of Hoshin Kanri
- Learn how Hoshin is different from other strategy execution models
- Discover how to develop organizational focus & context and find “true north”
- Build the plan, cascade priorities, implement actions and manage non-execution
- Hands-on simulations, exercises, and facilitation techniques to implement Hoshin Kanri
- Leadership strategies to manage resistance and instill an ‘execution’ culture
- Overview of ‘tools, tips & templates’ not found in Hoshin literature
- Make new professional connections and have lots of fun!
Why Benchmark Six Sigma is suited to deliver this program?
Benchmark Six Sigma is number 1 for Hoshin Kanri in many ways.
- Benchmark Six Sigma has been conducting Hoshin Kanri training as an in-company program for more than 5 years.
- The count of business excellence professionals trained by us has now crossed 40,000. You can find a Benchmark Six Sigma certified professional in every large company in India
- We moderate the largest Lean Six Sigma learning community (among top three forums in the world)
- Here are 15 key elements that differentiate us from others
a. Online Instructor-led
b. Public Training – Calendar Program
c. Corporate Program – Standard or Customized, Continuous or Knowledge Area wise
Who Can Benefit
- Chief Strategy Officers & Executives
- CEOs, General Managers, VPs & Operations Leaders
- Lean / Continuous Improvement / Operational Excellence Managers
- Lean Six Sigma Practitioners, Green Belts, Black Belts, and Master Black Belts
- Strategy Managers / Change Management Professionals / Facilitators
- Human Resource Professionals supporting senior leaders
- Facilitated by Multi-Industry Expert
- 16 Hrs of Instructor-Led Online Training
- 24 PDUs for PMI credential
- Globally Recognized Benchmark Six Sigma Certificate
- Membership of largest Business Improvement Community
- Course Material Kit (Templates & Guides)
- Examples and Exercises for Practice and Analysis
- 16 hours of Instructor-Led Online Training
- Exercises and submissions. (70% of assessment)
- Online test to confirm understanding (30% of assessment)
- Globally Recognized Certificate with lifetime validity
Part 1 – Foundational Topics
1. The Kaizen Philosophy
- An Important History of Toyota and Kaizen
- Traditional vs. Best-in-Class Companies
- Innovation vs. Continuous Improvement
- Creating an Improvement (Kaizen) Culture
2. The Executive Leadership Dilemma
- The Ultimate Goal for C-Level Execs
- Key Challenges and Issues to Overcome
- Improving Today to Fuel Tomorrow
Part 2 – Intro to Hoshin Kanri
1. Overview of Hoshin Kanri
- What Is Hoshin and What Does It Do?
- Why Use It and How Is It Different?
- Breakthroughs vs. Business Fundamentals
- How does Hoshin Compare to Other Models?
2. Key Principles of Hoshin Kanri
- The PDCA Approach in Hoshin
- Learning to “Grasp the Situation” (GTS)
Part 3 – Planning
1. Building the “Macro” Plan (5-10+ Years)
- Vision, Mission, and Values
- Compelling vs. Modern Day Hoshins
- The Leaders Role in Defining Reality
- Exercise: Building Focus and Context
2. Defining Breakthroughs (3-5 Years)
- Conventional Planning vs. Hoshin
- Breakthrough vs. Daily Management
- Making Your Strategic “Big” Bets
Part 4 – Deployment
1. Cascading Priorities (Annually)
- Shifting from Planning to Deployment
- Clarifying Objectives at all Team Levels
- Accountability / X-Matrix – Good vs. Bad
2. The “Catchball” Process for alignment
- Functional Leaders vs. Key Thinkers
- Catchball through the Levels of an Organization
- 4 Ways to Conduct “Catchball” Discussions
Part 5 – Execution & Review
1. Action Plans (APs) and Implementation
- Prioritization and Sequencing
- Conventional and KPI Linked Action Plans
- Developing Strategy Experts using A3 Thinking
2. Managing Non-Execution
- 4 Levels of Hoshin Review
- KPI Definition Sheets & Bowler Charts
- Countermeasures and Root Cause Corrective Action
Part 6 – Avoiding Pitfalls & Summary
1. Hoshin Leader Framework Essentials (Toolkit)
- Secret to Build Authentic Relationships
- Delivering Negative Feedback with Ease
- Behavioural Styles & Effective Communication
- Leading Effective Change Management
2. Close Out and Summary
- Key Assumptions and Limitations of Hoshin
- Role of the Hoshin Sponsor / Owner
- The Effects of Change
- Follow the”3 R’s” to Make It Happen
To learn more about Hoshin Kanri Practitioner Course, its uniqueness and advantages as applicable to your specific situation, fill out the fields below. You can also call +919811370932 to speak to one of our Program Advisers.
* All fields are required.
Hoshin Kanri Practitioner online programs with unmatched advantages
What everyone offers
Some / Industry Acceptance
Some Project Practice
Some Training Experience
Benchmark offers More
We started our programs in 2001 and most accreditations started later. We provide Exemplar Global accredited globally valid certificate.
We guide participants through cases from different industry sectors which come from real experience in those organizations.
What no one else offers
The facilitator of our Business Analytics Practitioner Course is an International Expert on Business Excellence.
Training methodology that has matured with modifications since 2007
We integrated Lean and Six Sigma in our programs more than a decade ago.
Training is the beginning. We engage members with 2 questions every week to facilitate ongoing learning.
We provide additional coaching to our participants when they implement projects at their workplace.
The facilitator has significant training experience in manufacturing as well as services.
Use of multi-sensory approaches is our forte.
We explain the linkages of Creativity with DFSS.
A cross-industry platform for discussions available for a lifetime which has 53000+ members
Well integrated program.
The facilitator has conducted hundreds of programs.
The training is rated as excellent by thousands of participants.
You can expect the most engaging training experience ever.
Free Excel based templates for all our participants.
Access to online Calculators that can be used anytime anywhere
Most frequent questions and answers
Q1: How is this course different from Hoshin Kanri information available on the Internet?
Q2: Will I really be able to lead my team through Hoshin Kanri after taking this course?
Q3: I am a Senior Leader/ Executive who wants to learn more about Hoshin. Is this course right for me?
Q4: My company is struggling in a changing marketplace. Can Hoshin Kanri help us stay relevant?
Q5: I want to learn more about implementing Hoshin. How do i know this is the right institution for me?
There are many organizations that focus consulting efforts on building operational excellence and continuous improvement practices within a company. Indeed, there are several institutions that have the necessary knowledge, experience, and capability to help you on your journey and should be explored. If you would like our opinion on the matter, feel free to drop us an email.
Q6: I am an seasoned Lean Six Sigma / Operational Excellence / Continuous Improvement professional. Should I still take this course?
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.