Feedback from participants at Control Components India Pvt. Ltd.
“Short and Crisp Lectures – Definitely a pocket MBA”.
– John Thaliath, Global Legal Compliance Manager, Control Components India Pvt. Ltd.
Examples, Application types, Course Contents, and the way of communication were the best components of this course. Also, we got the help from the trainer whenever we needed it.
– Naveen Hemadri, Assistant Manager, Control Components India Pvt. Ltd.
Very interactive and clear explanation of the theory involved. “Excellent facilitator”.
– V N Hari Babu, Application Manager, Control Components India Pvt. Ltd.
I believe that Benchmark has an excellent approach of conducting the course within a stipulated time frame. He was able to keep every participant together and take us along throughout the session.
– Vaibhav Maheshwari, Senior Upgrade Engineer, Control Components India Pvt. Ltd.
The course was indeed a refresher of basic statistics that we learnt in school and forgot them, as we did not use until date. I would recommend this course for all team leaders/managers to undertake, so that they can improve and grow along with the organization.
– Yanamandram Hari Krishna, Industry Manager, Control Components India Pvt. Ltd.
This is a conceptual and data driven analysis of the existing problems in a process. It gives us a clear picture about steps involved in a process. Six Sigma has changed the way I look at things now. It is applicable in every aspect of our day today life if we implement it.
– Chetan Ghotekar, Upgrades Engineer, Control Components India Pvt. Ltd.
What I liked most about the training was the presentation delivery and company specific data discussions. Benchmark provides a complete practical hands on practices which can help anyone to implement DMAIC and improve the processes.
– Rakesh Patel, GSMC, Control Components India Pvt. Ltd.
Good coverage of curriculum. Presentation and structure of the course was great.
– Balaviswanath Sankarnarayan, Team Leader – Documentation, Control Components India Pvt. Ltd.