Online Design For Six Sigma Black Belt
What is DFSS Black Belt?
Design for Six Sigma is a powerful approach for designing products that are first time right. It is most suitable for organizations and professionals who have achieved high maturity in processes.
DMAIC has been the dominant methodology used in the Lean Six Sigma world. The new product design approach provides a quantum leap to an organization’s performance.
The objective of the DFSS Black Belt is to provide the best in class training that can be put to good use in Manufacturing as well as Service sectors.
Why Benchmark Six Sigma is suited to deliver this program?
Benchmark Six Sigma is number 1 for DFSS Black Belt in many ways.
- Benchmark Six Sigma has been conducting DFSS training as an in-company program for more than 15 years.
- We have been involved in initiatives like APQP – Advanced Product Quality Planning that uses all key components of DFSS Black Belt.
- In 2001, Benchmark initiated the first business excellence certification program in India. The only other provider in India at that time was Motorola University from USA. The program has been evolving and is reviewed and revised every year. We kept adding many more programs and finally developed a full-fledged program on DFSS Black Belt.
- The count of business excellence professionals trained by us has now crossed 40,000. You can find a Benchmark Six Sigma certified professional in every large company in India
- We moderate the largest Lean Six Sigma learning community (among top three forums in the world)
- Here are 15 key elements that differentiate us from others
a. Online Instructor-led
b. Public Training – Calendar Program
c. Corporate Program – Standard or Customized, Continuous or Phase wise
Who Can Benefit
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Black Belt, and Master Black Belt professionals who want to build expertise in new product/ process development.
- Research and Development professionals who are responsible of new product development.
- Design Thinking Practitioners who want to integrate more approaches in their pursuit of breakthrough improvement.
- Facilitated by Multi-Industry Expert
- 24 Hrs of Instructor-Led Online Training
- 24 PDUs for PMI credential
- Globally Recognized Benchmark Six Sigma Certificate
- Membership of largest Business Improvement Community
- Examples and Exercises for Practice and Analysis
- High-value Instructor-Led Online Training
- Exemplar Global DFSS Black Belt examination.
- Globally Recognized Certificate with lifetime validity
A1. Managing DFSS
A2. Voice of Customer
A3. Quality Function Deployment
A4. Function Analysis
A5. Concept Generation
B1. Concept Clarification and Evaluation
B2. Concept Selection
B3. Design Failure Mode and Effect Analysis
B4. Reliability Engg
B5. Measurement System Analysis
B6. Quality Function Deployment and House of Quality – 3
C1. Robust Design
C3. Taguchi Methods
C4. Design of Experiments
C5. Response Surface Methodology
C6. Tolerance Design
C7. Design for Manufacture and Assembly
D2. Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis
D3. Control Plan
D4. Quality Function Deployment and House of Quality – 4
D5. DFSS Scorecard
To learn more about DFSS Black Belt Course, its uniqueness and advantages as applicable to your specific situation, fill out the fields below. You can also call +919811370932 to speak to one of our Program Advisers.
* All fields are required.
DFSS Black Belt online programs with unmatched advantages
What everyone offers
Some / Industry Acceptance
Some Project Practice
Some Training Experience
Benchmark offers More
We started our programs in 2001 and most accreditations started later. We provide Exemplar Global accredited globally valid certificate.
We guide participants through cases from different industry sectors which come from real experience in those organizations.
What no one else offers
The facilitator of our DFSS Black Belt program is an International Expert on Business Excellence.
Training methodology that has matured with modifications since 2007
We integrated Lean and Six Sigma in our programs more than a decade ago.
Training is the beginning. We engage members with 2 questions every week to facilitate ongoing learning.
We provide additional coaching to our participants when they implement projects at their workplace.
The facilitator has significant training experience in manufacturing as well as services.
Use of multi-sensory approaches is our forte.
We explain the linkages of Creativity and DFSS.
A cross-industry platform for discussions available for a lifetime which has 53000+ members
Well integrated program with Business Excellence MBB
The facilitator has conducted hundreds of Lean Six Sigma programs.
The training is rated as excellent by thousands of participants.
You can expect the most engaging training experience ever.
Free Excel based templates for all our participants.
Access to online Calculators that can be used anytime anywhere
Most frequent questions and answers
Q1: How many hours of training one needs to attend to complete the course?
24 Hrs of instructor-led online training facilitated by our multi-industry expert.
Q2: Is Quality Function Deployment (QFD) a part of this course?
Yes. Quality Function Deployment (QFD) is a structured approach to defining customer requirements and translating them into specific engineering or functional requirements.
Q3: Who can benefit from this course?
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Black Belt and Master Black Belt professionals who want to build expertise in new product, service and process designs.
Q4: Is there a DFSS Green Belt course available too?
No. The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification serves as a good starting point for Lean Six Sigma DMAIC Black Belt as well as Lean Six Sigma DFSS Black Belt.
Wonderful Learning Experience
This program detailed all important topics related to Design for Six Sigma very well, including excellent coverage of Design of Experiments (DOE) and Simulation methods. Also, provided a lot of insights on how each of the tools and methods could be helpful in manufacturing and service organizations. This was a wonderful learning experience.
A good series by Benchmark
Learnt a lot of interesting techniques as we as brushed up on a lot of older techniques and tools during this DFSS series by Benchmark and VK. Enjoyed it!
The course gives a deep understanding of the different tools used for DFSS.
I liked everything right from the introduction, content, flexibility in approach, use cases, and example to drive home the concepts to the scheduling and conduct of online collaborative sessions and testing.
In-depth training on designing
This is an in-depth training on designing a fault-free process and product. The tools taught will be extremely useful for R&D folks working on New Product Development and Master Black Belts who are leading organizational transformation.
It was an excellent training overall.
One of it's kind experience
DFSS course training rendered by VK Sir has the niche skills which cannot be easily acquired elsewhere as he uses his experience and expertise of having worked with various global organizations. Having exposure and using the tools where appropriate in your own organization could make a real difference!
I am very happy with the knowledge I have gained through this course and can now confidently add Design For Six Sigma-Black belt (DFSS-BB) to my professional skills. Thank you so much Vishwadeep sir for the fabulous training. The course is very well designed and although the entire course is conducted online, the sessions were very interactive & engaging.
Brilliant like usual
The accomplishment of any course from benchmark six sigma is not only about to win in the examination and get the certification but it is about how to solve real-life challenges systematically for any industry or for your life as well
One of a kind
It is one of a kind program with a complete focus on designing new products and processes