Project Management Champion
What is PM Champion program?
Managing any project requires scoping, planning, executing, controlling, closing multiple tasks in the right order, within a specified timeline. There could several constraints placed on the project team without the luxury of extended execution time or increased budget. This program provides advanced coverage of Project Management with special emphasis on four Knowledge Areas – typically – Scope Management, Time Management, Cost Management and Risk Management. The selection of Knowledge Areas can be modified based on Organizational needs.
PM Champion is one of the key competencies for leaders who do not wish to do larger programs like PMP. While PMP by Project Management Institute focuses on detailed requirements for large projects, PM Champion focuses on key aspects for small and medium scale projects.
To engage participants in key aspects of project management and help them understand how not stressing on these aspects can lead to project failures. Participants will understand aspects such as Scope Management, Time Management, Cost Management and Risk Management
Why Benchmark Six Sigma is suited to deliver this program?
Benchmark Six Sigma is number 1 for PM Champion in many ways.
- In 2001, Benchmark initiated the first business excellence certification program in India. The only other provider in India at that time was Motorola University from the USA. The program has been evolving and is reviewed and revised every year. Project Management is a key component of Excellence initiatives as “All improvements happen in a project by project basis and in no other way”. Also, NPD (New Product Development) projects require project management competency
- We train the largest number of business excellence professionals in Public and Corporate programs (1500+ every year)
- The large network of Benchmark Six Sigma trained business excellence professionals has now crossed 40000. You can find a Benchmark Six Sigma certified professional in every large company in India
- We moderate the largest Lean Six Sigma learning community (among the top three in the world)
- Here are several key elements that differentiate us from others
Who Can Benefit
- Aspiring and existing Project Managers
- Professionals working in the Project Management Office
- Professionals in a projectized environment i.e. project team member
- Any progressive management professional who wants to learn about Project Management
- Anyone who wants to build competence that is domain independent
- Facilitated by Multi-Industry Expert
- 16 Hrs of Instructor-led Classroom Training
- 16 PDUs for PMI credential
- Globally Recognized Benchmark Six Sigma Certificate
- Membership of largest Business Improvement Community
- Course Material Kit for PM Champion
- Data, Templates and Role Play for Analysis
- 2 Days of Instructor-led Classroom Training
- PM Champion Examination
- Globally Recognized Certificate with lifetime validity
- Key aspects of Scope Management
- Key aspects of Time Management
- Key aspects of Cost Management
- Key aspects of Risk Management
The contents of this program can be customized based on a shadow session or pre-study done within the company. Usually, four appropriate Knowledge Areas (out of 10 Knowledge Areas)are selected for a 2-day Workshop.
To learn more about PM Champion Course, its uniqueness and advantages as applicable to your specific situation, fill out the fields below. You can also call +91 9811370932 (India) or +1 513 657 9333 (USA) to speak to one of our Program Advisers.
* All fields are required.
PM Champion programs with unmatched advantages
What everyone offers
Some / Industry Acceptance
Some Project Practice
Some Training Experience
Benchmark offers More
We started our programs in 2001 and most accreditations started later. We provide Exemplar Global accredited globally valid certificate.
We guide participants through cases from different industry sectors which come from real experience in those organizations.
What no one else offers
The facilitator is an International Expert on Business Excellence.
Training methodology that has matured with modifications since 2007
We integrated Lean and Six Sigma in our programs more than a decade ago.
Training is the beginning. We engage members with 2 questions every week to facilitate ongoing learning.
We provide additional coaching to our participants when they implement projects at their workplace.
The facilitator has significant training experience in manufacturing as well as services.
Use of multi-sensory approaches is our forte.
Well integrated program with Business Excellence MBB
A cross-industry platform for discussions available for a lifetime which has 53000+ members
The facilitator has conducted hundreds of Lean Six Sigma programs.
The training is rated as excellent by thousands of participants.
You can expect the most engaging training experience ever.
Free Excel based templates for all our participants.
Access to online Calculators that can be used anytime anywhere
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.