Feedback of some of our participants from SERCO
Excellent Training delivery!!
– Girish Y Joshi, Sr. Manager – Workforce Management, Serco.
Lot od presentations and practical examples were used by the Trainer. The case studies made us understand the subject better.
– Sualeha Siddiqui, Quality Analyst, Serco.
Kudos to the Benchmark SS team for the seamless training and exceptional knowledge base.
– Prasad Naik, Team Manager – Operations, Serco.
The way Instructor covered the topics was very good and easy to understand. A lot of examples were given from different industries. Benchmark Six Sigma is the best teaching Institute for Lean and Six Sigma.
– Palani Das, Manager – Process Excellence, Serco.
Pleasantly surprised by the length & breadth of knowledge of the trainer, not limited to his field alone. Thank God I changed my decision not to do it from KPMG. I am coming back for Black Belt soon!!!.
– Varun Sengar, Team Manager – Operations, Serco.
The course is brilliantly put together.
– Richard Arulraj Edward, Team Leader, Serco.
Extremely well-researched content with good case studies and exercises. Very relative to any industry- be it services or manufacturing.
– Abhishek Mitra, Team Leader – Operations, Serco.
The course was structured really well i.e. a practice case after each item/module, relating it to real life examples made it easier to understand the concepts.
– Laurence Ranjit Raj, Operations Manager, Serco.
Faculty knowledge on the subject was exemplary.
– Arokiaraj I, Assistant Manager – Quality, Serco.