Quality Tools and Mindset Program
What is Quality Tools and Mindset?
Quality Tools and mindset is the foundational workshop for professionals just starting their career in Quality. It covers the basic quality tools and inculcates a mindset which enables one to think about quality over quantity. This program provides an overview of Quality and Quality Management Systems (like ISO 9001). Participants will learn about Quality fundamentals and Quality Tools. They will also get an orientation on how these Quality Tools can be interlinked to create larger Product Quality frameworks like APQP.
Quality is a pre-requisite in what we do. Many professionals talk about quality but lack a deep understanding of it. This course works as an eye-opener to definition, concepts and approaches to Quality. We have conducted this course for Sapient in the past.
To sensitize participants towards the fundamentals of Quality and Quality Management System. A special focus is on Fundamentals of Quality and most common Quality Tools.
Number 1 in India
Benchmark Six Sigma is number 1 for Quality Tools and Mindset
- In 2001, Benchmark initiated the first Quality improvement program in India. The program has been evolving and is reviewed and revised every year
- We train the largest number of Quality professionals (1500+ every year)
- The large network of certified quality professionals has now crossed 40000. You can find a Benchmark Six Sigma certified professional in every large company in India
- We moderate the largest Lean Six Sigma learning community (among top three in the world)
- Here are 15 key elements that differentiate us from others
Who Can Benefit
- Professionals new to Quality
- Professionals starting their career
- Any progressive management professional who wants to bring change for the better
- Anyone who wants to build competence that is domain independent
- Facilitated by Multi-Industry Expert
- 16 Hrs of Instructor-Led Classroom Training
- 16 PDUs for PMI credential
- Benchmark Six Sigma Certificate
- Membership of largest Business Improvement Community
- Course Material Kit for Quality Tools and Mindset
- Data and Templates for Analysis
- 2 Days of Instructor-Led Classroom Training
- Quality Tools and Mindset Certificate Examination
- Globally Recognized Certificate with lifetime validity
The outline of this highly targeted workshop of 2 days on Quality Tools and Mindset is mentioned below.
- What is Quality
- Quality Management System Basics
- Key elements of QMS
- Core Quality Tools
- Cause and Effect Analysis
- Basics of Data Stratification and Analysis
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance
- Role of Quality in various functions
- Evolution of Lean Six Sigma
- Advanced Quality Frameworks
- Introduction to Advanced Quality Planning
- An Overview of Advanced Quality Tools
The contents of this program can be customized based on a shadow session or pre-study done within the company.
To learn more about Quality Tools and Mindset Training, its uniqueness and advantages as applicable to your specific situation, fill out the fields below. You can also call +91 9811370932 (India) or +1 513 657 9333 (USA) to speak to one of our Program Advisers.
* All fields are required.
Quality Tools & Mindset programs with unmatched advantages
What everyone offers
Some / Industry Acceptance
Some Project Practice
Some Training Experience
Benchmark offers More
We started our programs in 2001 and most accreditations started later. We provide Exemplar Global accredited globally valid certificate.
We guide participants through cases from different industry sectors which come from real experience in those organizations.
What no one else offers
Each facilitator for these workshops is a corporate coach and consultant.
We have been enhancing our training methodology every year since 2001.
We integrated Lean and Six Sigma in our programs more than a decade ago.
Training is the beginning. We engage members with 2 questions every week to facilitate ongoing learning.
We provide additional coaching to our participants when they implement projects at their workplace.
The facilitator has significant training experience in manufacturing as well as services.
Use of multi-sensory approaches is our forte.
We explain the linkages with Robotics Process Automation and Business Analytics as part of Black Belt program.
Our Forum is one of the top three in the world and has 53000+ members.
We provide well integrated programs from GB to BB to MBB regularly.
The facilitator has conducted hundreds of Lean Six Sigma programs.
The training is rated as excellent by thousands of participants.
You can expect the most engaging training experience ever.
We provide a life long free excel based software to our participants.
Periodic free webinars for all our participants.
Great trainer with great knowledge.
This session is wonderful to learn how various financial parameters are focused on to achieve the desired business need.
"Welcome to throughput world"
It was a really great and informative session, best takeaway is, how to have an alignment between Management preferred financial measures and direct co-relatable operational measures. So we speak the common language Management speaks. Work on improving Throughput instead of reducing expenses.
A great knowledge value add
Many business excellence projects fail to create importance and visibility in the board room due to a lack of alignment with the business needs and expectations. The BVA training focuses on how to remove that misalignment.
It was a great learning experience.
It's one of the best training I have ever attended so far.
Learning about BVA will help us to achieve value addition to the organization
Good amount of knowledge gained
Business Value Analyst
The BVA calculator was amazing and with a little span of time will be able to assess the profit, ROI, and FCF. It was well designed with all the elements for easy understanding viz., Primary Goals, Prioritizing Efforts, TOC, Bottleneck Vs Constraints, and Five focusing steps for Manufacturing and Services. I am always mesmerized by the content delivered, session was so simplified and easy to grasp and adopt. The group exercises made things much easier and to me familiar with the tools. Thanks to VK Sir
Extremely important topic and session for any Black Belt Professional
Very good session and hands-on experience in understanding both the manufacturing and service financial impact of any black belt project
Interactive Session with Exercises
Very well moderated sessions, highly detailed & industry-oriented course with a great explanation of Concepts and many learnings to take away, Handy BVA calculator.
The BVA calculator is an excellent tool to prioritize Business Excellence projects and align top management interests. I feel it is a must-do program for operation excellence people.