Process Capability Expert
What is Process Capability?
This program provides an overview of most important aspects of delivery capability of an Organization. The three aspects are crucial for delivery excellence are given below –
1.Having the right Measurement Systems to assess capability
2.Building and maintaining Process Capabilities that take care of customer expectations and take care of any weaknesses measurement systems
3.Control plans that are in line with weaknesses in Capability and Measurement Systems
Meeting product specifications arising from customer specifications is the core to any process. And just having a process that is “in-control” does not always suffice – because you may still produce a non-conforming product. Process Capability helps measure the process consistency, while viewing through the lens of customer specifications, and indicates if your process is meeting the requirements. Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA), Capability Analysis and Process Control Plan form the core of Organizational Capability. We have conducted this course for Boeing, USA in the past.
To build competency in Process Capability assessment. It is important to realize how MSA, Capability Assessment and Control Plan relate to each other. The program shows the linkages between the three sciences to help professionals modify and improve management systems.
Why Benchmark Six Sigma is suited to deliver this program?
Benchmark Six Sigma is number 1 for Process capability in many ways.
- In 2001, Benchmark pioneered the first process capability program in India. The program has been evolving and is reviewed and revised every year
- We train the largest number of Excellence professionals in Public and Corporate programs (1500+ trained every year)
- The large network of Benchmark trained business excellence professionals has now crossed 40000. You can find a Benchmark Six Sigma certified professional in every large company in India
- We moderate the largest Lean Six Sigma learning community (among top three in the world).
Who Can Benefit
- Professionals involved in Product Management and Operations Management
- Quality Professionals and Supplier Quality Professionals
- Process Owners
- Any progressive management professional who wants to learn about process excellence
- Anyone who wants to build competence that is domain independent
- Facilitated by Multi-Industry Expert
- 24 Hrs of Instructor-Led Classroom Training
- 24 PDUs for PMI credential
- Globally Recognized Benchmark Six Sigma Certificate
- Membership of largest Business Improvement Community
- Course Material Kit for Process Capability
- Data, templates and case study for Analysis
- 3 Days of Instructor-Led Classroom Training
- Process Capability Examination
- Certificate with lifetime validity
The outline of this highly targeted workshop of 3 days on Process Capability is mentioned below.
- Foundations of Capability Analysis
- The role of Measurements in Process Capability Assessment
- Measurement Systems Overview – Granularity, Precision, Accuracy, Linearity, and Bias
- Gage R&R – Graphical and Numerical Analyses in Gage R&R
- Attribute Agreement Analysis for different types of Discrete Data
- Process Capability Assessment for Continuous (Variable) Data
- Process Capability Assessment for Discrete (Attribute) Data
- Adjusting Process Capability goals based on MSA
- Adjusting control mechanisms based on results of MSA and Process Capability
The contents of this program can be customized based on a shadow session or pre-study done within the company.
To learn more about Process Capability Expert, its uniqueness and advantages as applicable to your specific situation, fill out the fields below. You can also call +91 9811370932 (India) or +1 513 657 9333 (USA) to speak to one of our Program Advisers.
* All fields are required.