Feedback from participants at Dr. Reddy’s.
It is Benchmark who made me understand Six sigma so easily and the implementation became practical and achievable.
– Tarun Singh, Deputy Manager, Dr. Reddy’s.
The best part of the course is the practical implementation of content in the course.
– Mallikarjun Patil Gowda, Deputy Manager – Oncology Product Development Team, Dr. Reddy’s.
Lean Six Sigma Course by Benchmark is simply excellent.
– R.Manikandan, Formulation Functional Expert, Dr. Reddy’s
It has been a wonderful experience of completing Green Belt curriculum with Benchmark six sigma. The course is designed in such a manner that it will make people to understand the concepts and allow them to apply at their workplace. I will suggest everyone to to go through the course specially from Benchmark, as the faculty is highly trained and friendly.
– Vineet Yadav, Project Manager, Dr. Reddy’s.
Analysis & interpretation of data and FMEA were taught in a very interesting and comprehending way.
– Banda Nagaraju, Manager, Dr. Reddy’s.
Whole session was full of case studies and statistical tools. They were of great help to me. After attending the Green Belt Certification, I have the understanding of how I can use the statistical tools for my organization’s improvement, and also now I am more confident to carry and handle the improvement projects.
– Mahendra Prasad Shukla, Assistant Manager – Operational Excellence, Dr. Reddy’s.
I really admired the course content and the Trainer’s way of teaching. Excellent course to know about Lean Six Sigma , at the same time it is also less time consuming.
– R. Manikandan, , Dr. Reddy’s.
The course is intact and study material provided for the course is good and you can learn the basics within a short time.
– Sunando Roy Choudhury, Assistant Manager – Quality Assurance, Dr. Reddy’s
The way of presentation of the trainer was outstanding.
– B P Dharmik, Assistant Manager – Process Engineering, Dr. Reddy’s
In the current scenario where every industry is focusing on quality and customer requirement, six sigma is “must do”. It helps immensely to understand and improve your process.
– Nirmal Khati, Junior Manager, Dr. Reddy’s.
Classroom training was awesome. The.The best thing about the course was the practice projects session. It further helped me to clarify the six sigma concepts.Training was more of application oriented which was really helpful.Moreover classroom ambiance was great which made the experience more pleasant…if you want to really have a crystal clear clarity about what six sigma basically means and their applications in problem solving approach just have a six sigma training in Benchmark Six Sigma….i am sure you will never regret.
– Ananya Saha, Junior Manager, Dr. Reddy’s.