Excellence in Continuous Improvement Leadership
What is Excellence in Continuous Improvement Leadership Course?
This course covers various cultural, trust-building, behavioral and engagement methods that a Continuous Improvement Leader needs for getting a project done while working with a team.
It has been found that the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt programs do not cover the leadership and engagement mechanisms for generating high performance through a team. This gap has been leading to failures in a large number of projects. Some projects do not get started because sufficient leadership strategies are not put to use. This program is a result of our experience in project facilitation in a number of client organizations.
- Help build skills for motivating a Continuous Improvement team.
- Learn how to get a team ready for the Continuous Improvement project.
- Understand how to ensure that conflicts do not derail the project.
- Understand mechanisms that break silos for a coordinated effort between functions.
- Learn methods to build the right Continuous Improvement culture in the organization.
- Apply Agile principles for effective team results.
Why Benchmark Six Sigma is suited to deliver this program?
Benchmark Six Sigma is number 1 for Excellence in Continuous Improvement Leadership in many ways.
- In 2001, Benchmark initiated the first business excellence certification program in India. The only other provider in India at that time was Motorola University from the USA. The program has been evolving and is reviewed and revised every year
- We train the largest number of business excellence professionals in Public and Corporate programs (1500+ every year)
- The large network of business excellence professionals trained by us has now crossed 40000. You can find a Benchmark Six Sigma certified professional in every large company in India
- We moderate the largest Business Excellence learning community (among top three forums in the world)
- Here are several key elements that differentiate us from others
a. Online Instructor-led
b. Public Training – Calendar Program
c. Corporate Program – Standard or Customized, Continuous or Phase wise
Who Can Benefit
- Continuous Improvement leaders
- Aspiring CI leaders can benefit.
- All those who want to lead problem-solving efforts in an organization will find the course valuable.
- Facilitated by Multi-Industry Expert
- 8 PDUs for PMI credential
- Benchmark Six Sigma Certificate
- Membership of largest Business Improvement Community
- Course Material Kit for ECIL
- Templates and Exercise for Practice Exercise
- ECIL Examination
- Certificate with lifetime validity
- Team Basics and Motivational Aspects
- Trust, Work Relationships, and Team Readiness
- Setting up Effective Problem-Solving Mechanisms
- Conflict Management and Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Perception and Influence of Continuous Improvement in Organizational Culture.
- Agile Leadership for Continuous Improvement
To learn more about Excellence in Continuous Improvement Leadership (ECIL) Course, its uniqueness and advantages as applicable to your specific situation, fill out the fields below. You can also call +919811370932 to speak to one of our Program Advisors.
* All fields are required.
Excellence in Continuous Improvement Leadership programs with unmatched advantages
What everyone offers
Some / Industry Acceptance
Some Project Practice
Some Training Experience
Benchmark offers More
We started our programs in 2001 and most accreditations started later. We provide Exemplar Global accredited globally valid certificate.
Understand RPA using real Industry examples.
What no one else offers
The facilitator of our RPA Foundation program is an International Expert on Business Excellence.
Training methodology that has matured with modifications since 2007
Periodic free webinars for all our participants.
Well integrated program with Business Excellence MBB
The facilitator has significant training experience in manufacturing as well as services.
Use of multi-sensory approaches is our forte.
We explain the linkages of RPA with Lean Six Sigma.
A cross-industry platform for discussions available for a lifetime which has 53000+ members
The facilitator has conducted hundreds of Lean Six Sigma programs.
The training is rated as excellent by thousands of participants.
A real case study where RPA is done in the classroom
Training is the beginning. We engage members with 2 questions every week to facilitate ongoing learning.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.