Pioneers of Business Modelling Expert Program in India
What is Business Modelling?
Today’s complex business problems have multiple potential solutions, each with its own benefits and challenges. The leadership team will be in a better position to zero down on a particular solution if they can visualize how the multiple solutions will play out. Business Modelling expert simplifies the model building, forecasting and solution generation through optimization. This competency is useful in multiple situations like – decision making, analyzing, forecasting, new product development etc.
Simulations have been used in Engineering Design extensively in the past. The use of Simulations has been limited in Business Decisions as the approach is considered complex. We have conducted this course for 20 MBB batches in the past.
To engage participants in real simulation building, forecasting and optimization for a variety of business problems.
Why Benchmark Six Sigma is suited to deliver this program?
Benchmark Six Sigma is number 1 for business modelling expert in many ways.
- In 2001, Benchmark initiated the first business excellence certification program in India. The only other provider in India at that time was Motorola University from the USA. The program has been evolving and is reviewed and revised every year.
- We train the largest number of business excellence professionals in Public and Corporate programs (1500+ every year).
- The large network of business excellence professionals has now crossed 40000. You can find a Benchmark Six Sigma certified professional in every large company in India.
- We moderate the largest Business Excellence learning community (among top three forums in the world).
- Here are 15 key elements that differentiate us from others.
Who Can Benefit
- Professionals involved in business decisions of strategic nature
- Professionals in reporting and MIS
- Professionals in Analytics and Simulations
- Any progressive management professional who wants to bring change for the better
- Anyone who wants to build competence that is domain independent
Forthcoming Business Modeling Expert Programs
There are no upcoming courses at this time.
- Facilitated by Multi-Industry Expert
- 16 Hrs of Instructor-led Classroom Training
- 16 PDUs for PMI credential
- Globally Recognized Benchmark Six Sigma Certificate
- Membership of largest Business Improvement Community
- Course Material Kit for Business Modelling Expert
- Data and multiple case studies for Analysis
- Case study to create a model and simulate it
- 2 Days of Instructor-led Classroom Training
- Business Modelling Expert Examination
- Globally Recognized Certificate with lifetime validity
The outline of this customized workshop of 2 days on Business Modelling is mentioned below.
- Business Modelling basics.
- Creating a basic model for business problem.
- Understanding the interface between assumptions, decision variables and forecasts.
- Running Simulations for –
i. Choosing between alternatives.
ii. Doing sensitivity analysis of input variables
iii.Checking impact of changes in decision variables without running costly experiments.
iv. Finding optimum solutions or combinations.
v. Selecting good projects.
vi. Forecasting the variability in outcomes to take sound decisions.
- Practicing by building simulation models for real scenarios.
To learn more about Business Modelling Expert Certification Course, its uniqueness and advantages as applicable to your specific situation, fill out the fields below. You can also call +919811370932 to speak to one of our Program Advisers.
* All fields are required.