“Intuitive method of delivering content through several Real Life examples, and also using examples from our own organization which helped us build better correlation between our business use cases & theoretical content.”
– Harshit Didwania, Strategist- ARO, Google
“Great Instructor who teaches you complex minitab calculations with ease and with practical examples. My Six Sigma concepts were revised again with lot of meaningful examples.”
– Rahul Rajpal, Director, Business Self Testing, American Express
“Course content is best suited for customer centric industry. It has given us a different thought process and improve the our current support process in best possible way.”
– Ashvin Alagiya, Deputy Manager, Cyberoam Global Support Management Center
“Benchmark Six Sigma provides State-of-an-art training on the Six Sigma concepts that enables the leaders to drive their teams to achieve remarkable results in a short span of time.”
– Karthik Chakravarthy, Assistant Manager
“This course provides a good blend of conceptual understanding of key statistical applications and its practical applications.”
– Ashish A. Adhikari, Head Operational Excellence, American Power Conversion.
“I liked the the content, manner and style of course execution helped keep the whole group interested and engaged throughout the program.” – Paul David Eldred, Director, Finance and Accounting, CMA CGM Shared Service Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd. Read More
“Best use of Visual aids and real life examples used to explain each concept, most powerful training experienced so far.”
– Shantanu Damle, Sr. Area Technical Manager, Film Coatings, Colorcon Asia Pvt. Ltd.
“The Green Belt Six Sigma Course is informative and instructional. The flow of the course makes it easy to assimilate various types of best practices. Learning is conducted in an interactive fun way making it easy to remember new ideas and methodologies for future recall.”
– Suzanne da Costa, Vice President, HSBC India.
“This course definitely changes your approach towards a problem. You start looking to fix things that are within your limits rather than waiting for a change or blame on others for the problem.”
– Anuradha Sahu, Sr. Quality Analyst, Vodafone.
“Benchmark Six Sigma is the best thing that happened to companies and business who plan to train their personnel and implement six-sigma in their firms.”
-Ohiaeri Chioma N., HR and Administration Manager, Insignia Print Technology
“Knowledge and implementation of these tools will help to bring drive towards perfection and close looping the gaps in system.”
– Nilesh Mahangade, Manager, Site Acquisition, Indus Towers Ltd.
“What I liked best about this course were case studies related to our daily operations and activity based problem solving.”
– Shoumi Majumder, Asstt Manager, F&B Service, Oberoi Hotels and Resorts.
“About the program – ‘Neighbors envy, Owners pride!’ How to deduce statistical inference and apply the same in our daily operations was best trained.”
– Jyoti Kothari, Asstt Finance Manager, BHN Ltd.
“Learned few methodology which i do not know earlier. And, it is very useful and i will try to apply in my process.”
– S. Thanumalayaperumal, Specialist – Global Fulfillment Master Data, RC- Logistics, Danfoss
“This training helped me improve the sales and better customer satisfaction with a faster response to the customer resulting in more repeated purchase.”
– Akshay Sharma, Deputy General Manager, Flights Business, Yatra
“6 Sigma is powerful tool which should be used by medium & large size Organization Interaction and knowledge sharing by faculty made the topics simple”
-Madhukar Khetan, Group Finance Controller, Pure Flour Mills