DMAIC model, Mistake Proofing & Graphical visualization, It is eye-opening how all of this can help improve our existing planning and project management practices.
– Lina Ciuplyte, Program Manager
The depth to which the teachers understood the material. The instructors were incredibly knowledgeable of the information and were able to answer all of our questions thoroughly.
– Christopher Evan Marince, Boeing
This Black belt training helps to seed a thought in your mind that there is always a smarter way to achieve the goals. Faculty has full command on the subject. I liked the teaching methodology.
– Gopal Thakkar, Associate Manager, Indirect Taxation
The learning journey progresses with lucid and easy to grasp teaching methodology to effectively explain underlying concepts and its significance. The Interpretation of the statistical evaluation was excellent and also the explanation on what it means to the process being studied.
– Gagan Kapoor VP – Process Engineering – VP – Process Engineering
“The overall course content is concise, very effective and is perfectly complimented by practical usage.”
– Gautam Garg, Asst. Manager – Operations, Digital Media, Adobe
Very good presentation by Presenter throughout Black Belt training.
– Manivannan Shanmugam Head of Production, Manufacturing
It’s a very effective training program even for those who uses the tools without a basic knowledge on the subject.
–Arjun Kumar Sahu, Manager, Quality Assurance, Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Pvt Ltd
The lean six sigma tools are useful. It was a very good learning experience for production as well as business excellence.
– Monojit Paul, Sr. Production Engineer, Tega industries ltd.
“Intuitive method of delivering content through several Real Life examples, and also using examples from our own organization which helped us build better correlation between our business use cases & theoretical content.”
– Harshit Didwania, Strategist- ARO, Google
“Benchmark is really creating Problem Solving Experts.” – Amit Mehrotra, DGM, Airtel Lean Management workshop at Airtel View photos and feedback
“Amazing coverage, great examples & terrific conceptual questions.”
– Vivek Madan, Global Quality Director, Sapient Consulting
“Great Instructor who teaches you complex minitab calculations with ease and with practical examples. My Six Sigma concepts were revised again with lot of meaningful examples.”
– Rahul Rajpal, Director, Business Self Testing, American Express
“Knowledge sharing, lot of value added additional knowledge which will be of great help in my functioning at work.” – Sarin Ravindran, Manager, Operations, Symantec View photos and feedback
“I liked the structured approach of the trainer towards teaching the methodology & application of six sigma.”
– Bhaskar Mukherjee, Electrical Quality Manager, Alstom
“I loved the practicallity, examples and the training dynamics throughout.”
– Valentina Aguilar Ornelas, Quality and Development Manager, Sourcing Function, Nokia
“Benchmark Six Sigma has great focus on the subject.” – Kunal Bhandari, Business Analyst, Orange Business Services View photos and feedback
“Perfect score on method of training delivery, relevant examples, fun moments, explanation with memorable stories”
– Kamal Kumar Gupta – DGM, Business Assurance, Intertek India Pvt. Ltd.
“It is Benchmark who made Six Sigma got understood so easily and the implementation became practical and achievable.”
– Tarun Singh, Deputy Manager, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratory
“Course content is best suited for customer centric industry. It has given us a different thought process and improve the our current support process in best possible way.”
– Ashvin Alagiya, Deputy Manager, Cyberoam Global Support Management Center
“This course can add value irrespective of sector and current profile.”
– Ajay Gupta, Team Manager, JP Morgan Chase.
“The Suzlon team organized a Benchmark Six Sigma program with a focus on reduction in defects and site failures. The training was done for Pondicherry plant managers.”
“Benchmark Six Sigma provides State-of-an-art training on the Six Sigma concepts that enables the leaders to drive their teams to achieve remarkable results in a short span of time.”
– Karthik Chakravarthy, Assistant Manager
“This training is worth doing and it helped me a lot in streaming out process.”
– Manoj Kr. Sinha, Asst. Manager, Tata Motors Ltd.
“This course provides a good blend of conceptual understanding of key statistical applications and its practical applications.”
– Ashish A. Adhikari, Head Operational Excellence, American Power Conversion.
“The methodology is simple and designed for everyone to comprehend and apply.”
– Seema Nair
“The entire course was very useful. All concepts have become clear & would be very useful in implementation at IndiaFirst.”
– Preeti Vijan, Assistant Manager, India First.
“The World leader in scotch organized a workshop for enhancement of productivity at the India units.”
– Y. Subrahmanyam, GM Apollo Hospitals.
“I liked the the content, manner and style of course execution helped keep the whole group interested and engaged throughout the program.” – Paul David Eldred, Director, Finance and Accounting, CMA CGM Shared Service Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd. View photos and feedback
“The way training was handled within 4 days and also the way we spent the time in the training was awesome. Good course, keep going, Benchmark Six Sigma Rocks!!”
– Guruprasad S., Team Lead
“The Lean Six Sigma Champion program at ONGC Kolkata exposed the senior management and initiate the Lean Six Sigma drive in 2003.”
“Best use of Visual aids and real life examples used to explain each concept, most powerful training experienced so far.”
– Shantanu Damle, Sr. Area Technical Manager, Film Coatings, Colorcon Asia Pvt. Ltd.
“The Green Belt Six Sigma Course is informative and instructional. The flow of the course makes it easy to assimilate various types of best practices. Learning is conducted in an interactive fun way making it easy to remember new ideas and methodologies for future recall.”
– Suzanne da Costa, Vice President, HSBC India.
“I liked the course methodology, the examples and how it is facilitated.”
– Anthony Oluwasunhan, Technical Training Manager, Indofoods
“This course definitely changes your approach towards a problem. You start looking to fix things that are within your limits rather than waiting for a change or blame on others for the problem.”
– Anuradha Sahu, Sr. Quality Analyst, Vodafone.
“Effective tools with faster analytics and conclusions. Excellent course to develop emerging industries.”
– Anil Peter, Asst. Manager, Vikram Solar.
“Short and crisp lectures – Definitely a pocket MBA.”
– John Thaliath, Global Legal Compliance Manager, CCI.
“Benchmark Six Sigma is the best thing that happened to companies and business who plan to train their personnel and implement six-sigma in their firms.”
-Ohiaeri Chioma N., HR and Administration Manager, Insignia Print Technology
“The program kept all of us involved and interested in what was happening.”
– Zubin Ray, Practice Manager, Altisource.
“Given case studies are helpful for our future and current carrier.”
– C Edward William Christy, Process Expert, Maersk Group
“We really get to learn a lot from the software oriented practice during the course.”
– Arun Ramachandran, Senior Specialist, Sutherland Global Services.
“Every business that are success driven should abide in six sigma concept for their business growth and customer satisfaction.” -Camillus Udeabanihu, Qc Manager, Northern Noodles View photos and feedback
“Kudos to the Benchmark SS team for seamless training and exceptional knowledge base.”
– Prasad Naik, Team Manager, serco.
“The course is extremely good and learnt so many things in the last 4 days…Thanks to the trainer!!!”
– Adusumalli Seth, Consultant, Verizon Data Services India.
“Valuable and needed training for multiple industries and professions.”
– Rajesh Radhakrishnan, Sr. IT Architect, IBM
“I liked the various examples used by the trainer to explain Six Sigma concepts.”
– Avinash T. Meshram, Technical Manager, HCL.
“The training was simple and easy to understand with an excellent course material.”
– Sangram Padurang Gaikwad, Team Leader, TCS.
“What Iliked best was the comprehensive coverage of subject & involvement of instructor.”
– Amit Kumar Paul, Regional Logistics Manager, Wipro.
“I was amazed by trainer’s knowledge and was really impressed by knowing the scope of Six Sigma.”
– Shaily Chhabra, Training Lead, dell.
“Benchmark is very professional in training and has certainly delivered the value.”
– Dwarkanath Bharadvaj, APM – IT, HP.
“Content and its classification are really nice. Altogether it was a wonderful experience!!”
– Kriparam Mannaraj, Senior Consultant, Capgemini.
“I liked the knowledge of the trainer, training course and the depth in which topics were covered.”
– Achint Gupta, Senior Consultant, Deloitte.
“The way in which topics are covered was nice and the whole program was very encouraging.”
– Viswanathan Ramanathan, IT Analyst, Infosys Limited.
“A very good methodology for implementation in any field.”
– Ramya Christy B, Asst. Vice President, Swiss Re.
“I learned easy ways to solve big problems from Benchmark.”
– Shafi Hadimani, Accounts Manager, Cisco.
“I enjoyed the examples which relate perfectly with the real life situations or concepts.”
– Deepak Singh, Business Analyst, FIS Global.
“Benchmark Six Sigma is the best training institute for Lean Six Sigma & Quality Concepts.”
– Vivek Madan, AVP, Genpact.
“The contents of the course is excellent with helpful six sigma tools.”
– Anish Mathew V, Supervisor, First American (India).
“Trainer and training was world class with practical application of each and every which made learning easy yet powerful.”
– Tushar Kanti Ghosh, Sr. Associate, Bank of America.
“The content delivery style of the trainer and the depth of course was great.” – Pooja Madia, Product Manager, SNL Financial. View photos and feedback
“I liked almost everything in this program – Training material, examples, exercises and trainer.”
– Narayan Venkatraman, Process Consultant, Accenture.
“The course is simple and easy to understand with a wonderful teaching technique.”
– Sudhakaran S, Team Leader, Scope International.
“Knowledge and implementation of these tools will help to bring drive towards perfection and close looping the gaps in system.”
– Nilesh Mahangade, Manager, Site Acquisition, Indus Towers Ltd.
“What I liked best about this course were case studies related to our daily operations and activity based problem solving.”
– Shoumi Majumder, Asstt Manager, F&B Service, Oberoi Hotels and Resorts.
“About the program – ‘Neighbors envy, Owners pride!’ How to deduce statistical inference and apply the same in our daily operations was best trained.”
– Jyoti Kothari, Asstt Finance Manager, BHN Ltd.
“Got an overall understanding of the Six Sigma Projects.”
– Deepak Singhal, Asstt CEO, Dufil
“Practical Approach, Excellent program.” – Pawan Kumar Sharma, GM, Multi Pro View photos and feedback
“Its an effective tool which every organisation shud practice,thus improving the process and growth of the organisation.”
– Rahul Jalan, Finance Controller, Panabiz
“This programme should be mandated for any professional joining food company like ours.”
-Oyadoke Olusoji Adeniyi, Group Qc Manager, De United Foods Industries Ltd.
“In my more than 25 years of life, I have experienced such good training in such high level training.”
– Chet Narayan Pathak, Head Quality Control, Hypo Hygiene
“Well conducted course. Case study, quiz and of course the Analyze phase details were very interesting.”
– Neeraj Kalaskar, Chief Six Sigma Officer, Lucky Fibre PLC
“Learned few methodology which i do not know earlier. And, it is very useful and i will try to apply in my process.”
– S. Thanumalayaperumal, Specialist – Global Fulfillment Master Data, RC- Logistics, Danfoss
“Even HR can be statistically driven – in totality.”
-Nwadei Lucky, Human Resources Manager, HR, OTA
“This training helped me improve the sales and better customer satisfaction with a faster response to the customer resulting in more repeated purchase.”
– Akshay Sharma, Deputy General Manager, Flights Business, Yatra
Great instructor who made the subject look so simple.
– Saiju P. V., Head Quality, Quality Assurance Group
“Very useful and must to learn course for corporate professionals.”
-Babu Dayalan, Assistant Manager, Customer Service, Bank Bazaar
“The course was designed to address the quality and efficiency of the production process.”
-Sammy Njoroge, Bata
“I could understand the meaning and application of lean tools and concepts. The training was extremely engaging and there was never a dull moment.”
-Dharmendra Patel, Production, Zobele
“6 Sigma is powerful tool which should be used by medium & large size Organization Interaction and knowledge sharing by faculty made the topics simple”
-Madhukar Khetan, Group Finance Controller, Pure Flour Mills
“I liked the training methodology. Course was very beneficial. Must have.”
-Kavish Barapatre, Head-Marketing, Boutiqaat
“The Benchmark Six Sigma team has been very helpful in making us understand the approach in the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt curriculum and has unveiled new horizons for us.”
-Raakesh Rao Lalsing, Business Planning Manager, Maubank
Benchmark Six Sigma as the name suggests is Best in Class, the knowledge I have gathered in past four days is tremendous. Their material is simple, concise with ample examples. Trainer is fabulous and commands over the class perfectly.”! I wish them all the very best in every aspect!
– Nupur Vyas, Rabobank
Trainer was excellent. Concepts were explained with much ease.
– Pankaj Mathur, Director Business Development & Technical Service
I enjoyed the whole GB course, most liked the way trainer explained about the content and matter with more examples to understand easier.
– Sezhiyan, Senior Engineer, Manufacturing Assembly
I liked how lean six sigma makes it evident that small observations and tools can be useful in improving big problems.
– Rohit Kumar, Executive, Engineering
I liked the way the training was conducted and usage of the tools explained during the training. Things were explained in such a manner that everyone can understand it smoothly, relatable examples were shared.
– Swati Padyal, Company Secretary, Accounts & Finance
The topics were very well connected with real life scenarios and hence easy to relate and understand.
-Laveena Rajesh Jiandani, Accounting & Settlement Technical Support Business Supervisor, Willis Towers Watson