Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/customer/www/benchmarksixsigma.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery-pro/modules/galleria/module.galleria.php on line 139
Excellence in Leadership
What is Excellence in Leadership?
There is rarely a business which does not have teams. Teams bring in their own challenges such as motivation, inter personal relationships, conflicts – all of which effect the team performance. This program will equip you to identify and overcome all team challenges and lead a highly productive team as a leader.
Leading teams is a competency that is a must-have skill in the organization of any size. It is important for a leader to make the individuals pull in the same direction and effectively make them a team. All team members come with their experiences, talents, baggage, communication styles and so on. It is the job of the leader to make them a team!
This workshop helps you strengthen the foundation of the groups that you work with and make them effectively function as high performing and fully functional teams.
Why Benchmark Six Sigma is suited to deliver this program?
Benchmark Six Sigma is number 1 for Strategy to Execution in many ways.
- In 2001, Benchmark initiated the first Six Sigma program in India. The program has been evolving and is reviewed and revised every year.
- We train the largest number of Excellence professionals in Public and Corporate programs (1500+ trained every year)
- The large network of Benchmark trained business excellence professionals has now crossed 40000. You can find a Benchmark Six Sigma certified professional in every large company in India
- We moderate the largest Business Excellence learning community (among top three in the world).
Who Can Benefit
- Key Leaders from various verticals or departments in an organization.
- Any progressive leader focused on learning.
- Facilitated by Multi-Industry Expert
- 24 Hrs of Instructor Led Classroom Training
- 24 PDUs for PMI credential
- Benchmark Six Sigma Certificate
- Membership of largest Business Improvement Community
- Course Material Kit for Excellence in Leadership
- Data, Templates, and case study for Analysis
- 2 Days of Instructor-Led Classroom Training
- Excellence in Leadership Examination
- Certificate with lifetime validity
Session 1 – Introduction to teams
- Why do we need teams?
- Groups and Teams – Workgroups are not synonymous with teams
- Team attributes vs group attributes
- Is a team essentially better than a group?
- Elements for high performing teams – Questions for GAIN
- Critical ingredients of high performing team.
Session 2 – Motivation
- Motivation – Know what motivates your group/ team
- Does everyone has the capacity to be motivated?
- Motivation theories that can be out to action.
- Intrinsically driven people and extrinsically driven work
- Getting difficult/ boring tasks done
- How to get good quality motivation to work
- Practical tools for motivation
- Making work more meaningful.
Session 3 – Managing work relationships.
- The psychological vs transactional agreements.
- Should all group members be seen in the same way by the leader?
- Trust within the team.
- Practical tools for building trust.
- How to do counselling or coaching
- Dealing with difficult behaviour
Session 4 – Leading teams for execution
- When do you say that a team is ready for high performance?
- Tactical readiness in a team
- What is a high-performance culture?
- Managing team communication and coordination
- Can teams function without a leader?
- Leading virtual teams.
Session 5 – Leading teams to solve problems
- How and when to involve teams?
- Principles for problem-solving and decision making with teams.
- The right to respectfully challenge
- Common flaws in problem-solving
- Considering diversity
Session 6 – Conflict management
- Types of conflict
- Practical tools to deal with conflict
- Recovering from conflict
- Is it good to have conflict?
- Can cohesion be bad?
Session 7 – Bringing divided groups together
- Intergroup dynamics
- Bridging organisational silos
- Identity leadership
Session 8 – Developing Organizational culture
- The desirable org culture
- Practical leader’s tools for culture building.
Session 9 – Analyzing and Developing Teams
- Tools for analysing your Team Effectiveness
- SWOT Analysis
- IPO Analysis
- Servant Leadership as an option
- Practical tips
- Summary and closure
The contents of this program can be customized based on a shadow session or pre-study done within the company.
To learn more about Excellence in Leadership, its uniqueness and advantages as applicable to your specific situation, fill out the fields below. You can also call +91 9811370932 (India) or +1 513 657 9333 (USA) to speak to one of our Program Advisers.
* All fields are required.
Excellence in Leadership with unmatched advantages
What everyone offers
Some / Industry Acceptance
Some Project Practice
Some Training Experience
Benchmark offers More
We started our programs in 2001 and most accreditations started later. We provide Exemplar Global accredited globally valid certificate.
We guide participants through cases from different industry sectors which come from real experience in those organizations.
What no one else offers
The facilitator of our Design Risk Analysis program is an International Expert on Business Excellence.
Training methodology that has matured with modifications since 2007
Excellent rating by our participants.
Training is the beginning. We engage members with 2 questions every week to facilitate ongoing learning.
Case study based approach.
The facilitator has significant training experience in manufacturing as well as services.
Use of multi-sensory approaches is our forte.
Hands on exercises that are custom designed for the company
Our Forum is one of the top three in the world and has 53000+ members.
The facilitator has conducted hundreds of Lean Six Sigma programs.
The training is rated as excellent by thousands of participants.
You can expect the most engaging training experience ever.
Free scenarios for all our participants.
Cross functional action learning workshop format facilitated by an expert.
This is surely going to be very helpful for me. The complex theory explained in a very smooth manner. Topics like LMX were eye-openers, never thought of before. Thank you.
Must Have Training for Excellence/CI Leader
This is a must-have training, every CI / Excellence Leader should go through it. Training covers how to deal with Teams / Conflicts / Plans very beautifully.