Brainstorming and Facilitation
What is Brainstorming and Facilitation?
Brainstorming is the most common tool used for ideation and is usually the first step in problem-solving. Brainstorming seems easy, however, if not facilitated properly, does not yield the required results. This program provides a good grasp of several Basic and Advanced Brainstorming Techniques along with practice sessions.
Brainstorming is a foundation level creativity technique that can be used with groups to generate solutions and ideas. However, a brainstorming session is just as good as the facilitator’s skill. With the right skills, the facilitator can spur a barrage of ideas from the participants. We have conducted this course for Here Solutions in the past.
To engage participants in real Brainstorming Sessions for actual organizational issues so that they learn while they practice.
Number 1 in India
Benchmark Six Sigma is number 1 for Brainstorming and facilitation in many ways.
- In 2001, Benchmark initiated the first business excellence certification program in India. The only other provider in India at that time was Motorola University from USA. The program has been evolving and is reviewed and revised every year.
- We train the largest number of business excellence professionals in Public and Corporate programs (1500+ every year).
- The large network of business excellence professionals has now crossed 40000. You can find a Benchmark Six Sigma certified professional in every large company in India.
- We moderate the largest Lean Six Sigma learning community (among top three in the world).
- Here are 15 key elements that differentiate us from others
Who Can Benefit
- Professionals involved in brainstorming for problem-solving sequences
- Professionals in Creative and Innovative Roles
- Professionals in Problem Solving Roles
- Any progressive management professional who wants to bring change for the better
- Anyone who wants to build competence that is domain independent
- Facilitated by Multi-Industry Expert
- 16 Hrs of Instructor-Led Classroom Training
- 16 PDUs for PMI credential
- Globally Recognized Benchmark Six Sigma Certificate
- Membership of largest Business Improvement Community
- Course Material Kit for Brainstorming and Facilitation
- Data, Templates and Role Plays in Brainstorming
- 2 Days of Instructor-Led Classroom Training
- Brainstorming and Facilitation Examination
- Globally Recognized Certificate with lifetime validity
The outline of this highly targeted workshop of 2 days on Brainstorming and Facilitation is mentioned below.
- Common Ideation methods in use
- Expected Brainstorming Outcomes
- Tips for a basic Brainstorming Session
- 9 steps for planning and execution of a Brainstorming Session
- Brainstorming Techniques for generating ideas
- Brainstorming Techniques for evaluation of ideas and selection of best idea
The contents of this program can be customized based on a shadow session or pre-study done within the company.
To learn more about Brainstorming and Facilitation Workshop, its uniqueness and advantages as applicable to your specific situation, fill out the fields below. You can also call +91 9811370932 (India) or +1 513 657 9333 (USA) to speak to one of our Program Advisers.
* All fields are required.
Brainstorming and Facilitation programs with unmatched advantages
What everyone offers
Some / Industry Acceptance
Some Project Practice
Some Training Experience
Benchmark offers More
We started our programs in 2001 and most accreditations started later. We provide Exemplar Global accredited globally valid certificate.
We guide participants through cases from different industry sectors which come from real experience in those organizations.
What no one else offers
Each facilitator for these workshops is a corporate coach and consultant.
We have been enhancing our training methodology every year since 2001.
We integrated Lean and Six Sigma in our programs more than a decade ago.
Training is the beginning. We engage members with 2 questions every week to facilitate ongoing learning.
We provide additional coaching to our participants when they implement projects at their workplace.
The facilitator has significant training experience in manufacturing as well as services.
Use of multi-sensory approaches is our forte.
We explain the linkages with Robotics Process Automation and Business Analytics as part of Black Belt program.
Our Forum is one of the top three in the world and has 53000+ members.
We provide well integrated programs from GB to BB to MBB regularly.
The facilitator has conducted hundreds of Lean Six Sigma programs.
The training is rated as excellent by thousands of participants.
You can expect the most engaging training experience ever.
We provide a life long free excel based software to our participants.
Periodic free webinars for all our participants.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.