Online Business Excellence Master Black Belt
- Facilitated by Founder CEO, Mr. Vishwadeep Khatri Expert
- 60 hours of Instructor-led Live-Online Training
- Thorough practice of six advanced business excellence competencies
- 60 hours PDUs for PMI credential
- Globally Recognized Business Excellence MBB Certificate accredited by Exemplar Global
- Creativity and Innovation Certification
- Lean Practitioner and Lean Guide
- AHP Practitioner Certification
- Business Value Analyst (Theory of Constraints) Certification
- Business Modelling Expert Certification
- Business Analytics Foundation and RPA Foundation Certification
- Membership of largest Business Improvement Community
Online Training Package:
- Course Material Kit for Master Black Belt Body of Knowledge
- Course Material Kit for Creativity and Innovation Practitioner
- Course Material Kit for Business Value Analyst
- Course Material Kit for AHP Practitioner
- Course Material Kit for Lean Practitioner and Lean Guide
- Course Material Kit for Business Modelling Expert
- Course Material Kit for Foundations of Business Analytics and RPA
- Multiple Templates and Data for Analysis
- 60+ hours of Instructor-led Online Training
- Assessment and Certification for all competencies
- Globally Recognized Certificate Master Black Belt with lifetime validity
- Post-training online webinar for future guidance
What is Business Excellence Master Black Belt?
While Six Sigma presents a good coverage of approaches to business problem solving, a Master Black Belt is expected to know and do more. Benchmark offers a unique MBB program which is termed as “Business Excellence Master Black Belt”
The competencies covered in our Master Black Belt program include Lean Practitioner, Lean Guide, Creativity and Innovation Practitioner, Business Value Analyst, AHP Practitioner, Business Modelling Expert, and an overview of RPA and Business Analytics.
Benchmark Six Sigma has been coaching and consulting leading corporations in more than 30 Industry Sectors for 18 years. The facilitators of our program have been consultants in multiple domains and have expertise in applying Lean Six Sigma and generating benefits worth millions of dollars.
This program provides advanced competencies for professionals who have completed the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and is reviewed every year. Design Thinking is likely to be added as an additional competency in the MBB program next year.
Business Excellence Master Black Belt is one of the three Flagship Programs from Benchmark Six Sigma. Launched in 2007, we offer this program every quarter in India.
The goal of the Business Excellence Master Black Belt program is to deliver value for Business Leaders and be able to coach Black Belts and Green Belts in doing so.
The goal of Business Excellence Master Black Belt program is to deliver value for Business Leaders and be able to coach Black Belts and Green Belts in doing so.
Number 1 in India
Benchmark Six Sigma is number 1 for Business Excellence Master Black Belt in many ways.
- Benchmark pioneered in offering the first Master Black Belt program in India. The program has been evolving and is reviewed and revised every year
- We train the largest number of Master Black Belts in Public and Corporate programs (40-50 every year)
- The network of Master Black Belt certified professionals from Benchmark has now crossed 350. Overall, the Benchmark Six Sigma participants have crossed 40,000
- We moderate the largest Lean Six Sigma learning community (among the top three in the world)
- The largest number of hiring requests in this community are generated from within our network, several of them are fulfilled indirectly through our forum
a. Live Online Instructor-led
b. Public Training – Calendar Program
c. Corporate Program – Standard or Customized, Continuous or Phase wise
Who Can Benefit
- Professionals who lead or plan to lead Business Excellence function
- Professionals who want to coach and mentor a team of Problem Solvers
- Senior Management Professionals who wish to learn advanced techniques for business results improvement
- Black Belt certified professionals who wish to advance their competencies
This program includes several competencies mentioned earlier. These are –
- Lean Practitioner and Lean Guide – Basic and Advanced approaches for progressive elimination of waste.
- Business Value Analyst (Theory of Constraints) – Approaches and tools for making more and more money in Business.
- Creativity and Innovation Practitioner – Use advanced methods that convert a regular problem solver to an inventive problem solver.
- Business Analytics Foundation and RPA Foundation – Have a good foundation on how advancements in the Excellence world connect with Lean Six Sigma.
- Business Modelling Expert – Learn and apply simulation techniques for better business results.
- AHP Practitioner – Understand and use multi-criteria comparison methods for strategic decisions of irreversible nature.
To learn more about Business Excellence Master Black Belt Certification Course, its uniqueness and advantages as applicable to your specific situation, fill out the fields below. You can also call +919811370932 to speak to one of our Program Advisers.
* All fields are required.
Business Excellence Master Black Belt classroom programs with unmatched advantages
What everyone offers
Some / Industry Acceptance
Some Project Practice
Some Training Experience
Benchmark offers More
We started our programs in 2007 and most accreditations started later. We provide Exemplar Global accredited globally valid certificate.
We guide participants through cases from different industry sectors which come from real experience in those organizations.
What no one else offers
The facilitator of our Master Black Belt program is an International Expert on Business Excellence.
Annual Review and additions in competencies
We integrated Lean and Six Sigma in our programs more than a decade ago.
Training is the beginning. We engage members with 2 questions every week to facilitate ongoing learning.
We provide additional coaching to our participants when they implement projects at their workplace.
The facilitator has significant training experience in manufacturing as well as services.
Use of multi-sensory approaches is our forte.
We explain the linkages with Robotics Process Automation and Business Analytics as part of MBB program.
Our Forum is one of the top three in the world and has 53000+ members.
We provide well integrated programs from GB to BB to MBB regularly.
The facilitator has conducted hundreds of Lean Six Sigma programs.
An advanced mix of competencies for leadership in Business Excellence
You can expect the most engaging training experience ever.
We provide a life long free excel based software to our participants.
Connect with Industry leaders
Most frequent questions and answers
Q1: What is Master Black Belt?
Master Black Belt (MBB) is a management qualification for strategically leading continuous improvement in an organization while working closely with leadership. An MBB’s biggest skill is to pick and execute suitable methods for a short-term or a long-term business challenge.
A Business Excellence Master Black Belt has ability to utilize advanced Lean methods, model building & simulation, creativity approaches, theory of constraints, and comparison methods. In addition, an MBB needs to know how technology approaches in Business Analytics and Robotic Process Automation can be put to good use for business results.
Q2: What is required for Master Black Belt certification?
Master Black Belt requires completion of 8 certifications in addition to Black Belt Certification. These eight certifications are Lean Practitioner, Lean Guide, Business Modelling Expert, Business Value Analyst, Creativity and Innovation Practitioner, AHP Practitioner, RPA Foundation and Business Analytics Foundation.
While these 9 certifications (including Black Belt) can be pursued at different times, completion of all leads to MBB qualification.
A Master Black Belt should be willing to lead problem solving in a Strategic Business Unit of an organization.
Q3: How long does it take to get a Business Excellence Master Black Belt?
A Master Black Belt qualification will require about 6-8 weeks if Black Belt certification is already completed.
While completing classes and practice sessions takes only weeks, building thorough competence will take months or years of practice. A Master Black Belt needs to work closely with leadership team to be able to apply his learning and hone his skills further. For quick results, it is best for a company to partner with an expert external consultant to build this competence with application orientation.
Wonderful training. I especially loved the following –
1. The logical structuring & gradual build-up to link Six Sigma, Lean & TOC. 2. Application of the above concepts in obtaining a direction regarding selection, analysis & completion of projects.
A perfect blend of statistics, management, business operations and leadership focus. A must do for all aspiring MBBs.
Wonderful training by VK. Even difficult concepts were explained and grasped easily.
Benchmark’s MBB training is not just focused on the theory, detailed discussions on application of concepts and tools in real business scenarios from multiple sectors makes it exceptionally useful for the participants. The knowledge of trainers and their commitment to up-skill every participant is also a key differentiator.
Course is made so effectively
The course is made so effectively that concepts are cleared at once and the good thing is there is no need to remember the topics. The sessions are very interactive which is good as people from different industries are sharing their experiences. There is also freedom to express the views. A powerful course which will transform BBs to MBBs and eventually to great leaders.