Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Foundation
for Business Excellence
What is the RPA Foundation Course?
Low complexity, repetitive tasks can be taken off from the employee tasklist while freeing their time up for more complex tasks and decision making. This can be made possible using Robotics Process Automation (RPA). However, RPA may not be applicable for any and every task and there are risks that must be understood before an organization moves towards Robotic Process Automation.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) has taken certain industries by storm. The speed with which it delivers high productivity at low cost is amazing. We have conducted this course for 24 MBB Batches in the past.
The participants will understand the meaning, need, application, benefits and limitations of RPA along with caution points.
Why Benchmark Six Sigma is suited to deliver this program?
Benchmark Six Sigma is number 1 for RPA Foundation in many ways.
- In 2001, Benchmark initiated the first business excellence certification program in India. The only other provider in India at that time was Motorola University from the USA. The program has been evolving and is reviewed and revised every year
- We train the largest number of business excellence professionals in Public and Corporate programs (1500+ every year)
- The large network of business excellence professionals trained by us has now crossed 40000. You can find a Benchmark Six Sigma certified professional in every large company in India
- We moderate the largest Business Excellence learning community (among top three forums in the world)
- Here are several key elements that differentiate us from others
a. Public Training – Calendar Program
b. Corporate Program – Standard or Customized, Continuous or Phase wise
Who Can Benefit
- Professionals involved in continuous improvement or in operations
- Professionals aspiring to be RPA experts
- Any progressive management professional who wants to bring change for the better
- Anyone who wants to build competence that is domain independent
- Facilitated by Multi-Industry Expert
- 8 Hrs of Instructor-led Classroom Training
- 8 PDUs for PMI credential
- Globally Recognized Benchmark Six Sigma Certificate
- Membership of largest Business Improvement Community
- Course Material Kit for RPA Foundation
- Templates and Exercise for Practice Exercise
- 1 Day of Instructor-led Classroom Training
- RPA Foundation Examination
- Globally Recognized Certificate with lifetime validity
The outline of this workshop of 1 day on RPA Foundation is mentioned below.
- Definition of RPA and the need for RPA
- How does RPA work? Examples of RPA
- Is RPA suitable for your process.
- Where to use RPA?
- Managing the risk associated with RPA.
- RPA case study – Carrying out RPA for a process using a recognized platform.
The contents of this program can be customized based on a shadow session or pre-study done within the company.
To learn more about Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Foundation Course, its uniqueness and advantages as applicable to your specific situation, fill out the fields below. You can also call +91 9811370932 (India) or +1 513 657 9333 (USA) to speak to one of our Program Advisers.
* All fields are required.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Foundation programs with unmatched advantages
What everyone offers
Some / Industry Acceptance
Some Project Practice
Some Training Experience
Benchmark offers More
We started our programs in 2001 and most accreditations started later. We provide Exemplar Global accredited globally valid certificate.
Understand RPA using real Industry examples.
What no one else offers
The facilitator of our RPA Foundation program is an International Expert on Business Excellence.
Training methodology that has matured with modifications since 2007
Periodic free webinars for all our participants.
Well integrated program with Business Excellence MBB
The facilitator has significant training experience in manufacturing as well as services.
Use of multi-sensory approaches is our forte.
We explain the linkages of RPA with Lean Six Sigma.
A cross-industry platform for discussions available for a lifetime which has 53000+ members
The facilitator has conducted hundreds of Lean Six Sigma programs.
The training is rated as excellent by thousands of participants.
A real case study where RPA is done in the classroom
Training is the beginning. We engage members with 2 questions every week to facilitate ongoing learning.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.