Online Analytical Hierarchical Process (AHP) Practitioner Program
What is AHP Practitioner?
AHP is built on the understanding that while making a decision, several criteria exist, but all the criteria are not equally weighed. If weights are assigned to different criteria, they must not be arbitrary, else the decisions made will still not be logical. This means that a common problem is that comparison of alternatives is usually not done with a repeatable or a reasonably accurate method. Analytical Hierarchy Method is a scientific method with inbuilt checks and balances that takes care of these inherent fallacies in decision making.
Every business and every corporate takes multiple decisions involving comparisons, every given minute. Decision making of non-reversible nature but with far-reaching consequences should not rely on gut or basic brainstorming techniques. We have conducted this course for 20 MBB batches in the past.
To participants will understand step by step approach for choosing from multiple available alternatives using meaningful criteria, with the right importance attached to them. The participants will fully appreciate how to set up and use the scientific, repeatable and reliable approach.
Why Benchmark Six Sigma is suited to deliver this program?
Benchmark Six Sigma is number 1 for AHP Practitioner Workshop in many ways.
- In 2001, Benchmark initiated the first business excellence certification program in India. The only other provider in India at that time was Motorola University from the USA. The program has been evolving and is reviewed and revised every year.
- We train the largest number of business excellence professionals in Public and Corporate programs (1500+ every year).
- The large network of business excellence professionals has now crossed 40000. You can find a Benchmark Six Sigma certified professional in every large company in India.
- We moderate the largest Lean Six Sigma learning community (among top three forums in the world).
- Here are 15 key elements that differentiate us from others.
a. Online Instructor-led
b. Public Training – Calendar Program
c. Corporate Program – Standard or Customized, Continuous or Phase wise
Who Can Benefit
- Professionals involved in Decision Making of Strategic Nature
- Six Sigma professionals who want to add tools for “Improve” phase in their repertoire
- The Leadership team
- Any progressive management professional who wants to bring change for the better
- Anyone who wants to build competence that is domain independent
Forthcoming AHP Practitioner Programs
Online Analytical Hierarchical Process Certification - 12 June to 13 June 2021
Date: 12 June to 13 June 2021
Time: 9:00AM to 1:PM
- Facilitated by Multi-Industry Expert
- 8 Hrs of Instructor-led Classroom Training
- 8 PDUs for PMI credential
- Globally accredited Benchmark Six Sigma Certificate
- Membership of largest Business Improvement Community
- Course Material Kit for AHP Practitioner
- Data, Templates and Case study for Analysis
- 1 Day of Instructor-led Classroom Training
- AHP Practitioner Examination
- Globally Recognized Certificate with lifetime validity
The outline of this highly targeted workshop of 1 day on AHP Practitioner is mentioned below.
- The complexities in multi criteria decision making.
- Advantages and Disadvantages of simplistic approaches like Pugh Matrix.
- Setting Hierarchies for Analytic Hierarchical Process (AHP).
- Selecting criteria and assigning weights to them.
- Evaluating alternatives and checking consistency in comparative scores.
- Using sub criteria within criteria.
- Differentiating quantitative and qualitative criteria.
- Analyzing and summarizing AHP.
To learn more about AHP Practitioner Course, its uniqueness and advantages as applicable to your specific situation, fill out the fields below. You can also call +919811370932 to speak to one of our Program Advisers.
* All fields are required.
AHP Practitioner classroom programs with unmatched advantages
What everyone offers
Some / Industry Acceptance
Some Project Practice
Some Training Experience
Benchmark offers More
We started our programs in 2001 and most accreditations started later. We provide Exemplar Global accredited globally valid certificate.
We guide participants through cases from different industry sectors which come from real experience in those organizations.
What no one else offers
The facilitator of our AHP Practitioner program is an International Expert on Business Excellence.
Training methodology that has matured with modifications since 2007
We integrated Lean and Six Sigma in our programs more than a decade ago.
Training is the beginning. We engage members with 2 questions every week to facilitate ongoing learning.
We provide additional coaching to our participants when they implement projects at their workplace.
The facilitator has significant training experience in manufacturing as well as services.
Use of multi-sensory approaches is our forte.
We explain the linkages of AHP with strategic decisions.
A cross-industry platform for discussions available for a lifetime which has 53000+ members
Well integrated program with Business Excellence MBB
The facilitator has conducted hundreds of Lean Six Sigma programs.
The training is rated as excellent by thousands of participants.
You can expect the most engaging training experience ever.
Free Excel based AHP templates for all our participants.
Periodic free webinars for all our participants.
Enhanced Decision Making
AHP is a valuable tool in an MBB’s toolkit. The method was clearly explained by the trainer with valuable insights from across industries. AHP may be the only clear way forward when a critical business decision must be based on logic and there are many options to chose from. I highly recommend this course for all business analysts as well as six sigma practitioners.
AHP is a great tool that helps in decision-making.
Loved the concept of Analytical Hierarchical Process and its value & impact.
Great tool for making complex decissions
This is one of the great tools which I have seen and used to organize and analyze data and make complex decisions in an effective manner.
AHP is one of the important tools in decision making and VK explained it really well with practical assignments. Thanks
Excellent tool for strategic decision making. Well explained with examples by VK.
Very nicely structurally done for Online Analytical Hierarchical Process (AHP) Practitioner
Excellent Workshop, AHP is very effective in strategic decision making. Very interesting practical examples.
Great way to learning the business-critical prioritization with different ways of looking at the data using different technics and methodologies. Thanks, Vk for the great learning session.
Good course. Recommending to others