Online Business Value Analyst (TOC) Practitioner Program
What is the Business Value Analyst program?
An alternative to cost accounting is Throughput Accounting. The operating premise of Throughput Accounting is to view the impact of investments and any operational changes in the parlance of business throughput. This program provides a very good understanding of how Throughput Accounting can make financial targets easier to achieve.
Traditional Financial Accounting is beyond the reach of people involved in Marketing, HR or Operations. This program builds a close connection between operational decision making and profitability. We have conducted this course for 20 MBB Batches in the past.
To engage participants in debates about Financial Metrics and Throughput Accounting and to bring about the value of a new set of metrics that can help modify KPIs and integrate functions.
Why Benchmark Six Sigma is suited to deliver this program?
Benchmark Six Sigma is number 1 for Business Value Analyst in many ways.
- In 2001, Benchmark initiated the first business excellence certification program in India. The only other provider in India at that time was Motorola University from the USA. The programs have been evolving and are reviewed and revised every year. Adding value to Financial Results has always been a focus of our programs
- We train the largest number of business excellence professionals in Public and Corporate programs (1500+ every year)
- The large network of business excellence professionals has now crossed 40000. You can find a Benchmark Six Sigma certified professional in every large company in India
- We moderate the largest Lean Six Sigma learning community (among top three forums in the world)
- Here are several key elements that differentiate us from others
a. Online Instructor-led
b. Public Training – Calendar Program
c. Corporate Program – Standard or Customized, Continuous or Phase wise
Who Can Benefit
- Non-Finance and Finance Professionals who want to convert traditional accounting practice to a more practical and operational accounting practice
- Project Management Professionals who want to link their project objective to organization objectives
- The leadership team in order to better understand the impact of projects on the finances of the organization
- Any progressive management professional who wants to bring change for the better
- Anyone who wants to build competence that is domain independent
Forthcoming Business Value Analyst Programs
- Facilitated by Multi-Industry Expert
- 8 Hrs of Instructor-led Classroom Training
- 8 PDUs for PMI credential
- Globally Recognized Benchmark Six Sigma Certificate
- Membership of largest Business Improvement Community
- Course Material Kit for Business Value Analyst
- Data, Templates and Case study for Analysis
- 1 Day of Instructor-led Classroom Training
- Business Value Analyst Examination
- Globally Recognized Certificate with lifetime validity
The outline of this highly targeted workshop of 1 day on Business Value Analyst is mentioned below.
- Typical Objectives of a company.
- How should the Corporate objectives be measured? How are they measured?
- Conventional Financial Measures and their utility
- Understanding Throughput Accounting.
- Reviewing the impact of Operational Decisions on Financial Metrics.
- Using TOC for prioritizing projects that will bring in the highest financial value.
- Discussion to review existing metrics in the Organization.
- Understanding and identifying the constraint.
- Methods of exploiting a constraint.
- Subordinate all decisions to exploiting the constraint.
- Elevating the constraint.
- Avoiding the inertia
- Identifying new constraint and repeating the cycle.
To learn more about Business Value Analyst Certification Course, its uniqueness and advantages as applicable to your specific situation, fill out the fields below. You can also call +919811370932 to speak to one of our Program Advisers.
* All fields are required.
Business Value Analyst classroom programs with unmatched advantages
What everyone offers
Some / Industry Acceptance
Some Project Practice
Some Training Experience
Benchmark offers More
We started our programs in 2001 and most accreditations started later. We provide Exemplar Global accredited globally valid certificate.
We guide participants through cases from different industry sectors which come from real experience in those organizations.
What no one else offers
The facilitator of our Business Value Analyst (TOC) Practitioner program is an International Expert on Business Excellence.
Training methodology that has matured with modifications since 2007
We integrated Lean and Six Sigma in our programs more than a decade ago.
Training is the beginning. We engage members with 2 questions every week to facilitate ongoing learning.
We provide additional coaching to our participants when they implement projects at their workplace.
The facilitator has significant training experience in manufacturing as well as services.
Use of multi-sensory approaches is our forte.
Well integrated program with Business Excellence MBB
A cross-industry platform for discussions available for a lifetime which has 53000+ members
The facilitator has conducted hundreds of Lean Six Sigma programs.
The training is rated as excellent by thousands of participants.
You can expect the most engaging training experience ever.
Free Excel based TRIZ templates for all our participants.
Periodic free webinars for all our participants.
Simple but effective tool
Benchmark does not treat ‘Six Sigma’ as Jargon but puts it across as a simple but effective tool. This gives a good comfort level to a beginner & inspires to take the next step in the world of quality.
The focus of the course has been to explain the concepts behind the SS approach and to equip us with tools to use the same. It will be really useful in the projects I take up going forward.
The overall training of Lean Six Sigma was comprehensive. The content structure was excellent. The trainer covered the topics very well. Thank You!
Great session.. Interesting and good knowledge sharing, well organised & focused content and knowledgeable trainer.
Relevant practical examples
Benchmark’s program on Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is well devised to suit the intellect of the new bees. Topics were well explained with expertise on the subject matter. Queries were well explained with relevant practical examples which I could relate as a part of learning process.