Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Practitioner Program
What is TPM Practitioner?
TPM is a holistic approach to equipment maintenance sometimes extended to an entire plant maintenance which strives towards achievement of perfect production. Perfect production generally means no breakdowns, no short stops, no slow running and no defects. TPM Practitioner as a program covers all fundamentals of TPM and metrics, tools and techniques that help in the TPM goals.
In manufacturing units that run 24 hours a day, the valuable production volumes are dependent on plant maintenance and upkeep. TPM as a philosophy has highest applicability in continuous production units.
The participants will not only learn about basics of TPM, organization structure and the pillars of TPM, they will understand some methods that help in improving performance against TPM goals.
Corporate Program – Standard or Customized.
Who Can Benefit
- Experienced manufacturing professionals.
- This program is targeted at persons who have little to no exposure of TPM.
- Useful for people working in manufacturing units. Especially useful for production, quality and maintenance professionals.
- Facilitated by Multi-Industry Expert
- 24 Hrs of Instructor-led Classroom Training
- Benchmark Six Sigma Certificate
- Free Membership of largest Business Improvement Community
- Course Material Kit for TPM Practitioner
- Data, Templates and Case study for Analysis
- 3 days of Instructor-led Classroom Training
- TPM Practitioner Examination
- Certificate with lifetime validity
The outline of this highly targeted workshop of 1 day on TPM Practitioner is mentioned below.
- Introduction to Total Productive Maintenance
- What is TPM?
- Why is TPM needed?
- Various outcomes and benefits of TPM implementation
- TPM Foundations
- Types of Maintenance
- Typical maintenance challenges
- Goals of TPM
- Review of 6S
- Generating 6S ideas from Lean Principles
- 6S Audit Checklist
- Making a 6S Audit Plan
- Executing 6S Audit
- Maintaining 6S Dashboards
- 6S follow up and linkage with maturity levels
- Organisation structure for TPM
- Eight Pillars of TPM
- Pillar 1 – Autonomous Maintenance
- Pillar 2 – Focused Improvement
- Pillar 3 – Planned Maintenance
- Pillar 4 – Quality Maintenance
- Pillar 5 – Education and Training
- Pillar 6 – Development Management
- Pillar 7 – Safety Health and Environment
- Pillar 8 – Office TPM
- 12 Steps for implementing TPM
- Summary and assessment
The contents of this program can be customized based on a shadow session or pre-study done within the company.
To learn more about TPM Practitioner Course, its uniqueness and advantages as applicable to your specific situation, fill out the fields below. You can also call +91 9811370932 (India) or +1 513 657 9333 (USA) to speak to one of our Program Advisers.
* All fields are required.
TPM Practitioner programs with unmatched advantages
What everyone offers
Some / Industry Acceptance
Some Project Practice
Some Training Experience
Benchmark offers More
We started our programs in 2001 and most accreditations started later. We provide Exemplar Global accredited globally valid certificate.
We guide participants through cases from different industry sectors which come from real experience in those organizations.
What no one else offers
The facilitator of our TPM Practitioner program is an International Expert on Business Excellence.
Training methodology that has matured with modifications since 2007
We integrated Lean and Six Sigma in our programs more than a decade ago.
Training is the beginning. We engage members with 2 questions every week to facilitate ongoing learning.
We provide additional coaching to our participants when they implement projects at their workplace.
The facilitator has significant training experience in manufacturing as well as services.
Use of multi-sensory approaches is our forte.
We explain the linkages of TPM with strategic decisions.
A cross-industry platform for discussions available for a lifetime which has 54000+ members
Well integrated program with Business Excellence MBB
The facilitator has conducted hundreds of Lean Six Sigma programs.
The training is rated as excellent by thousands of participants.
You can expect the most engaging training experience ever.
Free Excel based TPM templates for all our participants.
Periodic free webinars for all our participants.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.