Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Practitioner Program
What is TPM Practitioner?
TPM is a holistic approach to equipment maintenance sometimes extended to an entire plant maintenance which strives towards achievement of perfect production. Perfect production generally means no breakdowns, no short stops, no slow running and no defects. TPM Practitioner as a program covers all fundamentals of TPM and metrics, tools and techniques that help in the TPM goals.
In manufacturing units that run 24 hours a day, the valuable production volumes are dependent on plant maintenance and upkeep. TPM as a philosophy has highest applicability in continuous production units.
The participants will not only learn about basics of TPM, organization structure and the pillars of TPM, they will understand some methods that help in improving performance against TPM goals.
Corporate Program – Standard or Customized.
Who Can Benefit
- Experienced manufacturing professionals.
- This program is targeted at persons who have little to no exposure of TPM.
- Useful for people working in manufacturing units. Especially useful for production, quality and maintenance professionals.
- Facilitated by Multi-Industry Expert
- 24 Hrs of Instructor-led Classroom Training
- Benchmark Six Sigma Certificate
- Free Membership of largest Business Improvement Community
- Course Material Kit for TPM Practitioner
- Data, Templates and Case study for Analysis
- 3 days of Instructor-led Classroom Training
- TPM Practitioner Examination
- Certificate with lifetime validity
The outline of this highly targeted workshop of 1 day on TPM Practitioner is mentioned below.
- Introduction to Total Productive Maintenance
- What is TPM?
- Why is TPM needed?
- Various outcomes and benefits of TPM implementation
- TPM Foundations
- Types of Maintenance
- Typical maintenance challenges
- Goals of TPM
- Review of 6S
- Generating 6S ideas from Lean Principles
- 6S Audit Checklist
- Making a 6S Audit Plan
- Executing 6S Audit
- Maintaining 6S Dashboards
- 6S follow up and linkage with maturity levels
- Organisation structure for TPM
- Eight Pillars of TPM
- Pillar 1 – Autonomous Maintenance
- Pillar 2 – Focused Improvement
- Pillar 3 – Planned Maintenance
- Pillar 4 – Quality Maintenance
- Pillar 5 – Education and Training
- Pillar 6 – Development Management
- Pillar 7 – Safety Health and Environment
- Pillar 8 – Office TPM
- 12 Steps for implementing TPM
- Summary and assessment
The contents of this program can be customized based on a shadow session or pre-study done within the company.
To learn more about TPM Practitioner Course, its uniqueness and advantages as applicable to your specific situation, fill out the fields below. You can also call +91 9811370932 (India) or +1 513 657 9333 (USA) to speak to one of our Program Advisers.
* All fields are required.