Online Design Thinking Practitioner
What is Design Thinking Practitioner?
Design Thinking is a human centred process of problem solving which is especially useful for ill-defined problems.
Design Thinking’s human centric approach has emerged as a great complement to DFSS approach of new product development from Six Sigma.
To help participants use Design Thinking methods practically with good use of exercises and discussions.
Why Benchmark Six Sigma is suited to deliver this program?
Benchmark Six Sigma is number 1 for Design Thinking Practitioner in many ways.
- Benchmark Six Sigma has been conducting Design training as for more than 15 years.
- We have been involved in initiatives like APQP – Advanced Product Quality Planning that uses all key components of DFSS Black Belt.
- Benchmark has explored usefulness of Design Thinking along with DFSS in real projects while working with client organizations.
- The count of business excellence professionals trained by us has now crossed 40,000. You can find a Benchmark Six Sigma certified professional in every large company in India
- Here are 15 key elements that differentiate us from others
a. Online Instructor-led
b. Public Training – Calendar Program
c. Corporate Program – Standard or Customized, Continuous or Phase wise
Who Can Benefit
- Any Management Professional who wants to learn and use the best prevailing design thinking practices.
- Lean Six Sigma professionals who want to add entirely new perspectives for defining problems ad solving them.
- Organizational leaders who want to ensure that Design Thinking percolates in the entire company as a powerful approach for problem-solving.
- Facilitated by Multi-Industry Expert
- 32 Hrs of Instructor-Led Classroom Training
- 32 PDUs for PMI credential
- Globally Recognized Benchmark Six Sigma Certificate
- Membership of largest Business Improvement Community
- Course Material Kit for Design Thinking Practitioner
- Examples and Exercises for Practice and Analysis
- 32 hours of Instructor-Led Classroom Training
- DFSS Black Belt Assessment Examination
- Globally Recognized Certificate with lifetime validity
- Why do we need Design Thinking? – Design principles, design thinking and its linkage with other methods
- Scoping, The Design Brief and Visualization
- How to observe users in their “natural habitat” and efficiently extract useful patterns from collected data? Discover challenges, interpret through empathy study, understand various tools of empathy study and perform risk assessment
- Establishing Design Criteria – Use of Brainstorming methods.
- Concept Development, Assumptions Testing and Prototyping, Developing prototypes of a big idea, get feedback, perform analysis of the solution
- Co-Creation and value generation.
To learn more about Design Thinking Practitioner Course, its uniqueness and advantages as applicable to your specific situation, fill out the fields below. You can also call +919811370932 to speak to one of our Program Advisers.
* All fields are required.
Design Thinking Practitioner online programs with unmatched advantages
What everyone offers
Some / Industry Acceptance
Some Project Practice
Some Training Experience
Benchmark offers More
We started our programs in 2001 and most accreditations started later. We provide Exemplar Global accredited globally valid certificate.
We guide participants through cases from different industry sectors which come from real experience in those organizations.
What no one else offers
The facilitator of our Design Thinking Practitioner program is an International Expert on Business Excellence.
Training methodology that has matured with modifications since 2007
We integrated Lean and Six Sigma in our programs more than a decade ago.
Training is the beginning. We engage members with 2 questions every week to facilitate ongoing learning.
We provide additional coaching to our participants when they implement projects at their workplace.
The facilitator has significant training experience in manufacturing as well as services.
Use of multi-sensory approaches is our forte.
We explain the linkages of Creativity with DFSS.
A cross-industry platform for discussions available for a lifetime which has 53000+ members
Well integrated program with Business Excellence MBB
The facilitator has conducted hundreds of training programs.
The training is rated as excellent by thousands of participants.
You can expect the most engaging training experience ever.
Free Excel based templates for all our participants.
Access to online Calculators that can be used anytime anywhere
Most frequent questions and answers
Q1: Why should I choose the design thinking practitioner workshop from Benchmark Six Sigma over other design thinking certification programs?
Benchmark Six Sigma has been conducting Design trainings as for more than 15 years.We have been involved in initiatives like APQP – Advanced Product Quality Planning that uses all key components of DFSS Black Belt. Benchmark has explored usefulness of Design Thinking along with DFSS in real projects while working with client organizations.
Q2: Will it be effective to undertake this design thinking course online?
The virtual learning experience will not be much different from the classroom setup. “Learning by doing”, group activities and cross industry information sharing will ensure participants will discover knowledge in their journey towards the understanding of an idea, tool or thought.
Q3: Are there any prerequisites for this certification program?
No. You can enroll directly for the design thinking course.
Q4: Does the workshop cover practical applications of Design thinking?
Yes. The workshop focuses on practical knowledge that is directly applicable to real-world situations.
Q5: What stages of design thinking are covered in the certification program?
The certification program serves as a step by step guide to cover the different stages of design thinking; Empathise, Define, Ideate, Prototype and Test.
Q6: Does the design thinking course fees include the examination fees?
Yes. The course fees includes the fees for the certification exam.
Q7: What is Design Thinking Practitioner?
Design Thinking is a human centered approach for problem solving which is especially useful for ill-defined problems.
Q8: What concepts of design thinking are covered in the certification program?
Empathy study, Effective interviews, Observation studies, Brainstorming methods, Assumptions Testing and Prototyping, etc. are few of the many concepts covered in this program.
Q9: How is design thinking course different from running design sprints?
Design Thinking is both a problem definition and problem-solving framework. We can use it in an early stage to discover opportunities, to frame and reframe problems using empathy with our customers, and then find solutions through ideating, prototyping and testing. Design Sprints are purely a problem-solving method. For Design Sprints to work, we must start with a well-defined challenge.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.