Agile Leadership Practitioner
What is Agile Leadership Practitioner?
Agile Leadership is a new way of leading people. Agile leaders exhibit an openness to ideas and innovations. Traditional leadership is found to be highly disengaging at most places and Agile is the new way to work at most leading corporations especially at today’s turbulent times. Agile Leadership Practitioners provides the right tools and concepts to leaders and aspiring leaders.
Agile has become the fastest and most effective leadership approach to business transformation. Agile Leadership that has emerged in the IT domain is now popular in other sectors too due to the turbulence that has emerged in the corporate world.
This program has an objective of not just exposing participants to Agile tools and concepts but also to bring up various new management concepts that deliver in today’s times.
Why Benchmark Six Sigma is suited to deliver this program?
Benchmark Six Sigma is number 1 for Agile Leadership Practitioner in many ways.
- In 2001, Benchmark initiated the first business excellence certification program in India. The only other provider in India at that time was Motorola University from the USA. The program has been evolving and is reviewed and revised every year
- We train the largest number of business excellence professionals in Public and Corporate programs (1500+ every year)
- The large network of business excellence professionals trained by us has now crossed 40000. You can find a Benchmark Six Sigma certified professional in every large company in India
- We moderate the largest Business Excellence learning community (among top three forums in the world)
- Here are several key elements that differentiate us from others
a. Online Instructor-led
b. Public Training – Calendar Program
c. Corporate Program – Standard or Customized, Continuous or Phase wise
Who Can Benefit
- Black Belts who going into leadership roles
- Master Black Belts
- Senior management professionals willing to transform their organizations by energizing individuals and teams.
- Live Instructor-led online sessions
- Facilitated by Multi-Industry Expert
- 24 PDUs for PMI credential
- Benchmark Six Sigma Certificate
- Membership of largest Business Improvement Community
- 24 hours of Live Instructor-led online sessions
- Course Material Kit for Agile Leadership Practitioner
- Templates and Exercise for Practice Exercise
- Agile Leadership PractitionerExamination
- Certificate with lifetime validity
- Complex Systems Theory – Foundations of Agile
- Energize People
– COGS of Innovation
– How to energize people
- Empowering Teams
– Self Organization
– Choosing maturity levels and authority levels
– Building and managing trust
- Aligning Constraints
– Managing systems and not the people
– Agile goals
– Autonomous goal setting
- Rule Making
– Feedback mechanism
– Competency building
– Competition and Cooperation
– Groups and Boundaries
– Design Principles
- Uncertainty and Change
– Making change desirable
– Continuous improvement mechanics
To learn more about Agile Leadership Practitioner Course, its uniqueness and advantages as applicable to your specific situation, fill out the fields below. You can also call +919811370932 to speak to one of our Program Advisors.
* All fields are required.
Agile Leadership Practitioner programs with unmatched advantages
What everyone offers
Some / Industry Acceptance
Some Project Practice
Some Training Experience
Benchmark offers More
We started our programs in 2001 and most accreditations started later. We provide Exemplar Global accredited globally valid certificate.
Understand RPA using real Industry examples.
What no one else offers
The facilitator of our program is an International Expert on Business Excellence.
Training methodology that has matured with modifications since 2007
Periodic free webinars for all our participants.
Well integrated program with Business Excellence MBB
The facilitator has significant training experience in manufacturing as well as services.
Use of multi-sensory approaches is our forte.
A cross-industry platform for discussions available for a lifetime which has 53000+ members
The facilitator has conducted hundreds of training programs.
The training is rated as excellent by thousands of participants.
A real case study where RPA is done in the classroom
Training is the beginning. We engage members with 2 questions every week to facilitate ongoing learning.
Most frequent questions and answers
Q1: Is this program suitable for an agile coach?
Yes. An Agile Coach, first must be an Agile Leader.
Q2: What is Agile Culture?
An agile organizational culture is an environment with core values, behaviours and practices, which enables all levels of an organisation to better adapt to cultural, strategic, and other changes.
Q3: What is agile transformation?
Agile transformation is a sustained organization-wide process of transforming an organization to embrace and thrive in a flexible, nimble, collaborative, self-organizing and fast changing environment.
Q4: What is the goal of Agile approach?
As per Project Management Institute (PMI), the goal of the Agile approach is to create early, measurable ROI through defined, iterative delivery of product increments.
Q5: Are Agile & Scrum same?
Agile and Scrum are project management approaches which are often conflated. Agile project management is a project philosophy that takes an iterative approach towards the completion of a project. This helps in achieving organizational agility. Agility is the goal while Scrum and other project management methodologies explain “how” to implement this Agile philosophy.
Q6: What are the learning objectives of this course?
The course covers Agile tools and concepts, as well as various new management concepts that deliver in today’s times.
Q7: Are important areas in managing teams, covered in this program?
Yes. Self-organizing Agile teams are keystones to success in Agile culture. Leadership is meant to be light-touch and adaptive for providing direction. Leaders should create an environment where team members feel empowered to collectively make decisions for successful completion their work.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.