Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Foundation for Business Excellence
RPA provides exciting opportunities for many businesses today.
We have conducted this course for MBB Batches and Indus Towers in the past.
To engage continuous improvement leaders and practitioners in evaluating opportunities offered by RPA world and in engaging RPA Practitioners better.
0.5 day in Public Training and 2 days for customized Corporate Training
Why Benchmark Six Sigma is suited to deliver this program?
- In 2007, Benchmark initiated the first Master Black Belt program in India. The program has been evolving and is reviewed and revised every year. RPA Foundation has been a core competency in this program.
- We have trained a good number of RPA Practitioners in India (80+ every year).
- The large network of Master Black Belt certified professionals has now crossed 250
- We are about to deliver our 19th and 20th RPA Sessions in 2019.
- We moderate the largest Business Excellence learning community (among top three forums in the world).
- Here are 15 key elements that differentiate us from others.
Who Can Benefit
- Corporate leaders who have not completed their Black Belt. Such leaders can go through RPA Foundation module and get certified for it.
- Professionals who have completed their Black Belt training and want to enhance their competence with RPA basics.
- Process Improvement team members who wish to get equipped with RPA approaches.
- Anyone who wants to build an improvement competence that is domain independent.
a. Public Training – Calendar Program
b. Corporate Program – Customized
Forthcoming Business Analytics Foundation Programs
Salient features of Public Training
- Facilitated by Multi-Industry Expert.
- Globally Recognized RPA Foundation Certificate accredited by Exemplar Global.
- Membership of largest Business Improvement Community.
- Progress towards MBB Certification.
Training Package for Public Training
- Course Material Kit for RPA Foundation.
- Examination and Certification for RPA Foundation Certificate.
- Globally Recognized Certificate with lifetime validity
- Post-training online webinar for future guidance
- Definition of RPA and the need for RPA
- How does RPA work? Examples of RPA
- Is RPA suitable for your process.
- Where to use RPA?
- Managing the risk associated with RPA.
To learn more about Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Foundation Course, its uniqueness and advantages as applicable to your specific situation, fill out the fields below. You can also call +919811370932 to speak to one of our Program Advisers.
* All fields are required. Your privacy is protected