Online Data Visualization Practitioner
What is Data Visualization Practitioner?
Data visualization practitioner is a professional qualification for a person who knows how charts, graphs and maps can help people get insights from data. Some of the common insights relate to trends, patterns, groups, and outliers. This course provides professional insight about use of Tableau as a tool for visualization
Without the ability to visualize data, continuous improvement specialist struggle in providing insights and engaging others in decision making.
This program helps participants generate mastery in pre-processing, detailing, creation of time series, use of charts and graphs, hierarchies and filters, and finally in creating dashboards and storyline,
Why Benchmark Six Sigma is suited to deliver this program?
Benchmark Six Sigma is number 1 for Data Visualization Practitioner in many ways.
- In 2001, Benchmark initiated the first business excellence certification program in India. The only other provider in India at that time was Motorola University from USA. The program has been evolving and is reviewed and revised every year. We kept adding many more programs and finally developed a full-fledged program on Data Visualization.
- The count of business excellence professionals trained by us has now crossed 40,000. You can find a Benchmark Six Sigma certified professional in every large company in India
- We moderate the largest Lean Six Sigma learning community (among top three forums in the world)
- Here are 15 key elements that differentiate us from others
a. Online Instructor-led
b. Public Training – Calendar Program
c. Corporate Program – Standard or Customized, Continuous or Phase wise
Who Can Benefit
- Any progressive management professional who wants to bring change for the better
- Green Belts or Black Belts who want to visualize data and present it well.
- Data analysts who need to generate insights from data
- Facilitated by Multi-Industry Expert
- 8 Hrs of Instructor-Led Online Training
- 8 PDUs for PMI credential
- Globally Recognized Benchmark Six Sigma Certificate
- Membership of largest Business Improvement Community
- Course Material Kit for Data Visualization Practitioner
- Examples and Exercises for Practice and Analysis
- 8 hours of Instructor-Led Online Training
- 7 session challenges
- Data Visualization Practitioner Assessment Examination
- Globally Recognized Certificate with lifetime validity
- Data Pre-processing – Preparing files, understanding data, making worksheets, pivot data, fixing errors.
- Tableau basics – Bar Graphs, adding & changing colours, adding Granularity, adding Labels, formatting, using Quick Table Calculations, Creating calculation field
- Time Series in Tableau – Line chart, Granularity and Aggression, Area chart, adding filters, highlighting, forecasting, heat maps.
- Advanced-Data Processing – Relationships, creating and using Hierarchies, adding Filters
- Charts and Graphs – Scatter, Box plot, Dual-axis charts, Maps, Pie chart, Histogram, Treemap
- Dashboard and Storyline – Creating interactive dashboards with single/ multiple filters, creating a Storyline
To learn more about Data Visualization Practitioner Course, its uniqueness and advantages as applicable to your specific situation, fill out the fields below. You can also call +919811370932 to speak to one of our Program Advisers.
* All fields are required.
Data Visualization Practitioner online programs with unmatched advantages
What everyone offers
Some / Industry Acceptance
Some Project Practice
Some Training Experience
Benchmark offers More
We started our programs in 2001 and most accreditations started later. We provide Exemplar Global accredited globally valid certificate.
We guide participants through cases from different industry sectors which come from real experience in those organizations.
What no one else offers
The facilitator of our Data Visualization Practitioner program is an International Expert on Business Excellence.
Training methodology that has matured with modifications since 2007
We integrated Lean and Six Sigma in our programs more than a decade ago.
Training is the beginning. We engage members with 2 questions every week to facilitate ongoing learning.
We provide additional coaching to our participants when they implement projects at their workplace.
The facilitator has significant training experience in manufacturing as well as services.
Use of multi-sensory approaches is our forte.
We explain how Data Visualization helps in Overall Analytics.
A cross-industry platform for discussions available for a lifetime which has 53000+ members
Well integrated program.
The facilitator has conducted hundreds of Lean Six Sigma programs.
The training is rated as excellent by thousands of participants.
You can expect the most engaging training experience ever.
Free Excel based templates for all our participants.
Access to online Calculators that can be used anytime anywhere
Most frequent questions and answers
Q1: What is data visualization (data visualisation)?
Data visualization is the representation of data or information in a graph, chart, or other visual form. It enables decision makers in analyzing large amount of data in a simpler way making complex data more accessible, understandable, and usable.
Q2: Is data visualization a part of data analytics?
A big YES. Data visualization is an integral part of descriptive analytics.
Q3: Is data visualization an important skill for data scientists?
Yes. Many data scientists pay little attention to visualisations and focus more on numerical calculations which at times can be difficult to comprehend and present. When data scientists perform data exploration, data visualization makes it easier to understand insights through visual forms such as graphs and charts.
Q4: Will the course be a step up over excel based data analysis?
It’s definitely an upgrade. Tableau is more intuitive, works very well with geographical data, offers advanced integrations, saves time, etc. It is an indispensable tool in the arsenal of most business intelligence analysts, data analysts, and data scientists.
Q5: Do I need to know any programming languages to enroll of this course?
No. In the data visualization practitioner program Tableau Public software is used to create visualizations. It’s a simple drag and drop tool and doesn’t require any programming background.
Q6: Will the course also cover creation of business intelligence dashboards?
Yes. Business Intelligence dashboards are an essential part of running a data driven decisions. The course also covers interactive dashboards and storylines.
Q7: Which charts are covered in the data visualization practitioner course?
Scatter, Box, Dual Axis, Map, Treemap, Pie, Line, Area, Bar charts, etc.
Q8: Which data visualization tool is covered in the course?
The data visualization course uses “Tableau Public”. Tableau Public is a free platform to build and explore data visualizations online.
Q9: Does Tableau work with major players in big data ecosystem?
Yes. Tableau integrates seamlessly with various Hadoop distributions, NoSQL databases, Spark and other types of tools which help collect, process, cleanse, and analyze big data.
Q10: Among all the data visualization tools available today, which one is the best?
Tableau is often regarded as the grand master of data visualization tools. It has a large customer base due to its simplicity of use and ability to produce interactive visualizations far beyond those provided by general business intelligence tools. One of the reasons for its deserved popularity is integration with large number of advanced database solutions like Amazon AWS, My SQL, SAP, Hadoop and Teradata.
Q11: Will this course be helpful is Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA)?
Yes. The main objective of data exploration is to summarize valuable insights, often in visual forms. This objective is very much fulfilled in this course
Q12: Does the course cover Microsoft Power BI?
No. Tableau and Power BI both are excellent visualization tools. Power BI is the closest competitor for the Tableau. However, Tableau has established itself as the market leader for data analytics and BI tools.
This course is very interesting for those who are planning their career in Data science. This Tableau Software is very intelligent and can create wonders. The course designed by Benchmark Six Sigma is best in terms of its trainers and course content. I have enjoyed the course as I liked before attending the Green Belt and Black Belt Courses. I would like to associate with Benchmark Six Sigma for future courses as well.
Extremely well designed course
Benchmark Six sigma’s courses are designed extremely well as it helped me apply the skills to be more successful at my workplace. Data Visualization is another skill that I am excited to start applying!
Benchmark makes it easy
Very good demonstration by the trainer. Data Visualization – they make it easy from now.
Great experience as usual with Benchmark
The training is as always planned very well and executed. The sessions are knowledgeable and help understand the process well.
Unique course with great content
This is a very unique course with great content and with great training delivery. Learning with Benchmark has always been amazing.
It was like Magic!
I really enjoyed creating Databases. It was like magic!
Very practical in learning
Gives hands-on experience.
Great practical experience
It was a great practical experience learning and applying the Tableu
Must attend this program, whoever is into Analytics
I found the course to be an excellent means of learning on how to use Tableau. I have no prior experience with Tableau, and I have followed along very well so far. I am beginning to get a clearer view of the application in real-life scenarios.