Online Data Visualization Practitioner
What is Data Visualization Practitioner?
Data visualization practitioner is a professional qualification for a person who knows how charts, graphs and maps can help people get insights from data. Some of the common insights relate to trends, patterns, groups, and outliers. This course provides professional insight about use of Tableau as a tool for visualization
Without the ability to visualize data, continuous improvement specialist struggle in providing insights and engaging others in decision making.
This program helps participants generate mastery in pre-processing, detailing, creation of time series, use of charts and graphs, hierarchies and filters, and finally in creating dashboards and storyline,
Why Benchmark Six Sigma is suited to deliver this program?
Benchmark Six Sigma is number 1 for Data Visualization Practitioner in many ways.
- In 2001, Benchmark initiated the first business excellence certification program in India. The only other provider in India at that time was Motorola University from USA. The program has been evolving and is reviewed and revised every year. We kept adding many more programs and finally developed a full-fledged program on Data Visualization.
- The count of business excellence professionals trained by us has now crossed 40,000. You can find a Benchmark Six Sigma certified professional in every large company in India
- We moderate the largest Lean Six Sigma learning community (among top three forums in the world)
- Here are 15 key elements that differentiate us from others
a. Online Instructor-led
b. Public Training – Calendar Program
c. Corporate Program – Standard or Customized, Continuous or Phase wise
Who Can Benefit
- Any progressive management professional who wants to bring change for the better
- Green Belts or Black Belts who want to visualize data and present it well.
- Data analysts who need to generate insights from data
- Facilitated by Multi-Industry Expert
- 8 Hrs of Instructor-Led Online Training
- 8 PDUs for PMI credential
- Globally Recognized Benchmark Six Sigma Certificate
- Membership of largest Business Improvement Community
- Course Material Kit for Data Visualization Practitioner
- Examples and Exercises for Practice and Analysis
- 8 hours of Instructor-Led Online Training
- 7 session challenges
- Data Visualization Practitioner Assessment Examination
- Globally Recognized Certificate with lifetime validity
- Data Pre-processing – Preparing files, understanding data, making worksheets, pivot data, fixing errors.
- Tableau basics – Bar Graphs, adding & changing colours, adding Granularity, adding Labels, formatting, using Quick Table Calculations, Creating calculation field
- Time Series in Tableau – Line chart, Granularity and Aggression, Area chart, adding filters, highlighting, forecasting, heat maps.
- Advanced-Data Processing – Relationships, creating and using Hierarchies, adding Filters
- Charts and Graphs – Scatter, Box plot, Dual-axis charts, Maps, Pie chart, Histogram, Treemap
- Dashboard and Storyline – Creating interactive dashboards with single/ multiple filters, creating a Storyline
To learn more about Data Visualization Practitioner Course, its uniqueness and advantages as applicable to your specific situation, fill out the fields below. You can also call +919811370932 to speak to one of our Program Advisers.
* All fields are required.
Data Visualization Practitioner online programs with unmatched advantages
What everyone offers
Some / Industry Acceptance
Some Project Practice
Some Training Experience
Benchmark offers More
We started our programs in 2001 and most accreditations started later. We provide Exemplar Global accredited globally valid certificate.
We guide participants through cases from different industry sectors which come from real experience in those organizations.
What no one else offers
The facilitator of our Data Visualization Practitioner program is an International Expert on Business Excellence.
Training methodology that has matured with modifications since 2007
We integrated Lean and Six Sigma in our programs more than a decade ago.
Training is the beginning. We engage members with 2 questions every week to facilitate ongoing learning.
We provide additional coaching to our participants when they implement projects at their workplace.
The facilitator has significant training experience in manufacturing as well as services.
Use of multi-sensory approaches is our forte.
We explain how Data Visualization helps in Overall Analytics.
A cross-industry platform for discussions available for a lifetime which has 53000+ members
Well integrated program.
The facilitator has conducted hundreds of Lean Six Sigma programs.
The training is rated as excellent by thousands of participants.
You can expect the most engaging training experience ever.
Free Excel based templates for all our participants.
Access to online Calculators that can be used anytime anywhere
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.