Feedback of some of our participants from Capgemini
The course is designed in such a way that it compels you to do additional research after studying the book. Course material and course delivery method are appreciable.
– Abhilash Anand, Sr. Consultant, Capgemini.
Fantastic visual teaching aids and I must say that
– Avil D’Souza, Sr. Consultant – Quality, Capgemini.
One of the most recommended courses for all professionals looking for growth in their own career prospects and for contributing to the growth of their organisation!
– Ambali Shinde, Sr. Consultant – Quality, Capgemini.
I liked the following things about the program:
- The examples provided.
- The simple and practical explanation.
- Diagrams in the book.
– Abhilash Anand, Sr. Consultant – Delivery Assurance Group, Capgemini.
Benchmark Six Sigma taught me how to apply concepts in real time projects.
Content and its classification was really nice. Altogether it was a wonderful experience!!
– Kriparam Mannaraj, Senior Consultant – Business Intelligence, Capgemini.
Trainer was very good and showcased how to make proper use of Green Belt techniques.
– Sakala Sukumar, Senior Consultant – SAP, Capgemini.
The presenter was cool and kept the things simple, which made the training more enjoyable.
– Manish Agarwal, Systems Associate, Capgemini.
The workshop took into consideration the backgrounds of various participants and conducted it accordingly so that everybody has a good idea of the topic.
– Rajesh Krishnan, Software Developer Consultant, Capgemini.