Online Creativity and Innovation (TRIZ) Practitioner Program
What is Creativity and Innovation Practitioner?
Generating ideas (creativity) and implementing ideas (or innovation) are key requirements for any organization that believes in ongoing improvement. Creating disruptive product and/or service ideas which can provide a competitive edge to the organization is an agenda in most organizations. Creativity and Innovation Practitioner module enables one to think outside the box without compromising on a structured approach. Also, problem-solving approaches emphasize heavily on finding root causes but do not generally have sound analytical techniques to find solutions. Creativity methods for idea generation fill this gap.
Problem-solving needs idea generation. And at times, simple idea generation techniques may not work – you may be faced with contradictions. More often than not, complex problems are addressed not by resolving contradictions but by finding a compromise. We can bring this course to you – we have conducted it for Encore, Indus Towers and 20 MBB batches in the past.
To equip participants with idea generation techniques that go beyond simple brainstorming. Participants will earn inventive problem solving for real problems within the organization. They will be equipped to find solutions even when faced with contradictions.
Why Benchmark Six Sigma is suited to deliver this program?
Benchmark Six Sigma is number 1 for Creativity and Innovation Practitioner in many ways.
- In 2001, Benchmark initiated the first business excellence certification program in India. The only other provider in India at that time was Motorola University from USA. The program has been evolving and is reviewed and revised every year. Creativity techniques were part of our workshops since beginning. We kept adding many more and finally developed a full-fledged program on this
- The count of business excellence professionals trained by us has now crossed 40,000. You can find a Benchmark Six Sigma certified professional in every large company in India
- We moderate the largest Lean Six Sigma learning community (among top three forums in the world)
- Here are 15 key elements that differentiate us from others
a. Online Instructor-led
b. Public Training – Calendar Program
c. Corporate Program – Standard or Customized, Continuous or Phase wise
Who Can Benefit
- Managers who find that conflicting objectives are difficult to address
- Professionals involved in Problem Solving
- Business analysts and professionals in consulting roles
- Any progressive management professional who wants to bring change for the better
- Anyone who wants to build competence that is domain independent
Forthcoming Creativity & Innovation Practitioner Programs
- Facilitated by Multi-Industry Expert
- 8 Hrs of Instructor-Led Classroom Training
- 8 PDUs for PMI credential
- Globally Recognized Benchmark Six Sigma Certificate
- Membership of largest Business Improvement Community
- Course Material Kit for Creativity and Innovation Practitioner
- Examples and Exercises for Practice and Analysis
- 1 Days of Instructor-Led Classroom Training
- Creativity and Innovation Practitioner Examination
- Globally Recognized Certificate with lifetime validity
- Comparing and contrasting few popular approaches towards creativity.
- The theory behind contradictions.
- Basics of TRIZ
- Function writing, understanding knobs.
- 39 parameters and 40 Inventive Principles.
- Examples and Exercises for inventive problem solving
- Customized approaches for Service Sector.
To learn more about Creativity & Innovation Practitioner Course, its uniqueness and advantages as applicable to your specific situation, fill out the fields below. You can also call +919811370932 to speak to one of our Program Advisers.
* All fields are required.
Creativity & Innovation Practitioner classroom programs with unmatched advantages
What everyone offers
Some / Industry Acceptance
Some Project Practice
Some Training Experience
Benchmark offers More
We started our programs in 2001 and most accreditations started later. We provide Exemplar Global accredited globally valid certificate.
We guide participants through cases from different industry sectors which come from real experience in those organizations.
What no one else offers
The facilitator of our Creativity and Innovation Practitioner program is an International Expert on Business Excellence.
Training methodology that has matured with modifications since 2007
We integrated Lean and Six Sigma in our programs more than a decade ago.
Training is the beginning. We engage members with 2 questions every week to facilitate ongoing learning.
We provide additional coaching to our participants when they implement projects at their workplace.
The facilitator has significant training experience in manufacturing as well as services.
Use of multi-sensory approaches is our forte.
We explain the linkages of Creativity with DFSS.
A cross-industry platform for discussions available for a lifetime which has 53000+ members
Well integrated program with Business Excellence MBB
The facilitator has conducted hundreds of Lean Six Sigma programs.
The training is rated as excellent by thousands of participants.
You can expect the most engaging training experience ever.
Free Excel based TRIZ templates for all our participants.
Access to online Calculators that can be used anytime anywhere
Most frequent questions and answers
Q1: Why should I enroll for this program?
Creativity and Innovation Practitioner course offers problem-solving approaches that emphasize heavily on finding root causes but do not generally have sound analytical techniques to find solutions. Creativity methods for idea generation fill this gap. Creating disruptive product and/or service ideas which can provide a competitive edge to the organization is an agenda in most organizations.
Q2: What is theory of inventive problem solving (popularly known as TRIZ)?
TRIZ (Teoriya Resheniya Izobretatelskikh Zadatch) or TIPS (Theory of Inventive Problem Solving) is a methodology for inventive problem solving. It was developed by a Russian scientist – Genrich S. Altshuller. He and his team analyzed thousands of innovations across different sectors and generalized the inventive patterns to come up with a set of universal principles. These principles makes creative problem solutioning faster and predictable.
Q3: Will this course help me hone my creative thinking skills?
Yes. Creative thinking skills are definitely not just for ‘creative types’ like artists and musicians. It is an indispensable skill for everyone involved in business problem solving.
Q4: Which TRIZ tools are covered in the course?
Contradictions, Separation Principles and 40 TRIZ principles.
Q5: What advantage does TRIZ offer over other Creative and Innovative methods like Lateral Thinking, Neuro-Lingual-Programming, Mind-mapping, etc.?
One of the important distinctions of TRIZ is the efficiency of overcoming psychological inertia. Psychological inertia is being stuck in a particular way of thinking. It hinders personal creativity and problem-solving ability because of “the way that I am used to doing it” approach.
Excellence in Teaching
As always, VK’s excellence in Teaching makes every toughest topic simpler. Born Teacher!
RPA for a non technical person
The course has been great in terms of niche concepts covered and hands-on bot building exercises which are easy for a non-technical person to build bots on their own.
The training gave us an insight into how to build a bot. Though it was basics, yet it’s important for process excellence lead to understand the same as it becomes easier for us to perform the feasibility study without any dependency on the automation team. Thus, very glad that we could be part of the session.
Good course design with a recorded session so you can access them as per your convenience
It was a wonderful session with real-life exercises.
This concept is worth going through as it helps in the identification of the solution area. The concept of TRIZ was amazing.
Nice interactive session. Explored creative problem solving using TRIZ & applied for real problems.
A very informative training session on Creativity & Innovation!!
I am extremely pleased with BSS TRIZ online training and eager to incorporate customized solutions for service sector approaches. The future of my quality management is influenced and will advance through a structured objective problem-solving methodology, as TRIZ demonstrates.
Initially, when we have gone through manufacturing principles, I was in an impression of how can we correlate these in service sectors. But it is really very much relative in the service sector too. Wonderful session and very informative!!
The session was so very engaging, and I actually learned to tackle some of the problems using TRIZ Principles. Very Insightful!!