Pioneers of Creativity and Innovation (TRIZ) Practitioner Program in India
What is Creativity and Innovation Practitioner?
Generating ideas (creativity) and implementing ideas (or innovation) are key requirements for any organization that believes in ongoing improvement. Creating disruptive product and/or service ideas which can provide a competitive edge to the organization is an agenda in most organizations. Creativity and Innovation Practitioner module enables one to think outside the box without compromising on a structured approach. Also, problem-solving approaches emphasize heavily on finding root causes but do not generally have sound analytical techniques to find solutions. Creativity methods for idea generation fill this gap.
Problem-solving needs idea generation. And at times, simple idea generation techniques may not work – you may be faced with contradictions. More often than not, complex problems are addressed not by resolving contradictions but by finding a compromise. We can bring this course to you – we have conducted it for Encore, Indus Towers and 20 MBB batches in the past.
To equip participants with idea generation techniques that go beyond simple brainstorming. Participants will earn inventive problem solving for real problems within the organization. They will be equipped to find solutions even when faced with contradictions.
Why Benchmark Six Sigma is suited to deliver this program?
Benchmark Six Sigma is number 1 for Creativity and Innovation Practitioner in many ways.
- In 2001, Benchmark initiated the first business excellence certification program in India. The only other provider in India at that time was Motorola University from USA. The program has been evolving and is reviewed and revised every year. Creativity techniques were part of our workshops since beginning. We kept adding many more and finally developed a full-fledged program on this
- The count of business excellence professionals trained by us has now crossed 40,000. You can find a Benchmark Six Sigma certified professional in every large company in India
- We moderate the largest Lean Six Sigma learning community (among top three forums in the world)
- Here are 15 key elements that differentiate us from others
a. Public Training – Calendar Program
b. Corporate Program – Standard or Customized, Continuous or Phase wise
Who Can Benefit
- Managers who find that conflicting objectives are difficult to address
- Professionals involved in Problem Solving
- Business analysts and professionals in consulting roles
- Any progressive management professional who wants to bring change for the better
- Anyone who wants to build competence that is domain independent
Forthcoming Creativity & Innovation Practitioner Programs
- December 17 at Delhi
- Facilitated by Multi-Industry Expert
- 8 Hrs of Instructor-Led Classroom Training
- 8 PDUs for PMI credential
- Globally Recognized Benchmark Six Sigma Certificate
- Membership of largest Business Improvement Community
- Course Material Kit for Creativity and Innovation Practitioner
- Examples and Exercises for Practice and Analysis
- 1 Days of Instructor-Led Classroom Training
- Creativity and Innovation Practitioner Examination
- Globally Recognized Certificate with lifetime validity
- Comparing and contrasting few popular approaches towards creativity.
- The theory behind contradictions.
- Basics of TRIZ
- Function writing, understanding knobs.
- 39 parameters and 40 Inventive Principles.
- Examples and Exercises for inventive problem solving
- Customized approaches for Service Sector.
To learn more about Creativity & Innovation Practitioner Course, its uniqueness and advantages as applicable to your specific situation, fill out the fields below. You can also call +919811370932 to speak to one of our Program Advisers.
* All fields are required.