Online Project Management Champion (Includes PMP)
What is Project Management Champion?
A Project Management Champion is a project management professional who understands the concepts and practices of Project Management. The PM Champion has gone through a PMP training as per the prevailing body of knowledge but does not need to mug up the concepts.
Project Management Professionals have been provided an option to get PM Champion certification if they do not plan to go ahead with PMP Certification Assessment.
This programs helps build mastery in all the 10 knowledge areas of project management. The program fulfils the requirement of PMP training as per the latest requirement and has a high success rate based on the track record of expert Project Management trainers.
Why Benchmark Six Sigma is suited to deliver this program?
Benchmark Six Sigma is number 1 for Project Management Champion in many ways.
- Benchmark Six Sigma has been conducting various kinds of Project Management training since 2001. This includes Green Belt project management, Black Belt Project Management, New Product Development Project Management, and Advance Product Quality Planning in organizations like Boeing.
- The count of business excellence professionals trained by us has now crossed 40,000. You can find a Benchmark Six Sigma certified professional in every large company in India
- We moderate the largest Lean Six Sigma learning community (among top three forums in the world)
- Here are 15 key elements that differentiate us from others
a. Online Instructor-led
b. Public Training – Calendar Program
c. Corporate Program – Standard or Customized, Continuous or Phase wise
Who Can Benefit
- Any Management Professional who wants to learn and use the best prevailing project management practices.
- Any Project Management professional who wants to stay updated with the latest practices in the PM world.
- Organizational leaders who want to ensure that common knowledge is used for project management all over the company.
- Facilitated by Multi-Industry Expert
- 35 Hrs of Instructor-Led Online Training
- 35 PDUs for PMI credential
- Globally Recognized Benchmark Six Sigma Certificate
- Membership of largest Business Improvement Community
- 350+ Practice Questions
- High quality reference material
- Practice quizzes for each knowledge area.
- Live full coverage sessions with interactivity and participation.
- Full practice mock paper.
- Final Exam – 4 hours, 200 questions, 61% is the passing criteria. As an open book exam, it is the PM Champion Exam. As a closed book exam, it is a mock test for PMP examination.
- Globally Recognized Certificate with lifetime validity
10 Knowledge Areas are covered thoroughly. The Knowledge areas are –
- Project integration
- Project scope management
- Project time management
- Project cost management
- Project quality management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
To learn more about Project Management Champion Course, its uniqueness and advantages as applicable to your specific situation, fill out the fields below. You can also call +919811370932 to speak to one of our Program Advisers.
* All fields are required.
Project Management Champion online programs with unmatched advantages
What everyone offers
Some / Industry Acceptance
Some Project Practice
Some Training Experience
Benchmark offers More
We started our programs in 2001 and most accreditations started later. We provide Exemplar Global accredited globally valid certificate.
We guide participants through cases from different industry sectors which come from real experience in those organizations.
What no one else offers
The facilitator of our Project Management Champion Course is an International Expert on Business Excellence.
Training methodology that has matured with modifications since 2007
We integrated Lean and Six Sigma in our programs more than a decade ago.
Training is the beginning. We engage members with 2 questions every week to facilitate ongoing learning.
We provide additional coaching to our participants when they implement projects at their workplace.
The facilitator has significant training experience in manufacturing as well as services.
Use of multi-sensory approaches is our forte.
We explain the linkages of Creativity with DFSS.
A cross-industry platform for discussions available for a lifetime which has 53000+ members
Well integrated program.
The facilitator has conducted hundreds of programs.
The training is rated as excellent by thousands of participants.
You can expect the most engaging training experience ever.
Free Excel based templates for all our participants.
Access to online Calculators that can be used anytime anywhere
Most frequent questions and answers
Q1: What is Project Management Champion?
A Project Management Champion is a Project Management Professional (PMP) who understands the concepts and practices of Project Management. The PM Champion has gone through a PMP training as per the prevailing body of knowledge but does not need to mug up the concepts.
Q2: Does the project management champion fulfil the requirements of Project Management Professional (PMP) training as per Project Management Institute (PMI)?
Q3: Who should apply for PM Champion Certification?
Those who lead cross-functional project teams to deliver projects with schedule, budget, and scope constraints.
Q4: Which edition of PMBOK Guide is the PMP Exam based on?
PMP exam is based on PMBOK Guide, 6th Edition.
Q5: Is the work shop suitable only for project managers?
Even if “project manager” isn’t part of your job title, this certification applies to anyone who helps in completion of a project. You could have be involved in initiation, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing of different projects. You don’t need to lead a project from initiation to closing to count those hours as project management experience.
Q6: Do I need Project Management Experience for this certification?
Yes and No! It’s quite likely that you have had experience with defining goals, planning, testing and evaluating solutions, etc. Even if you do not have the title of “Project Manager” on your resume you might have performed relevant project management tasks and duties. The tricky part is you need experience to get the certification, which will get you the job. However, you need a relevant job to get the project management experience. Classic catch-22! Don’t let the project manager experience part deter you from taking up this workshop. You likely have enough project management experience and just have to know where to look.
Q7: Will this course help me for PMP exam prep?
Yes. This programs helps build mastery in all the 10 knowledge areas of project management as per PMBOK guide.
Q8: Will I receive post training support from Benchmark experts to help me complete my project successfully?
Yes. We provide free online project assistance to all the participants via email and forum. Our Forum is one of the top three in the world and has 53000+ members.
Thank you Benchmark for providing PM Champion certification course. I believe it will act as a good source of training for PMP too as already it is providing in Six sigma courses
The trainer was very knowledgeable and helpful. His guidance gave us the right direction.
The trainer is superb, with great training skills
Great sessions on Project Management Champion program, an excellent trainer with vast knowledge on the subject, and excellent study materials.