Online Business Analytics Practitioner
What is Business Analytics Practitioner?
Business Analytics Professional is a practitioner of advanced analytics tools for problem-solving. The BA Practitioner is a Black Belt professional who has gained advanced competence in Analytics.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt professionals who do not want to get into programming/ coding have an option to utilize advanced functions of Minitab to be able to use advanced analytics well.
This program provides advanced capability to a Black Belt professional with clustering, classification, dimensionality reduction, data visualization and polynomial + decision tree regressions.
Why Benchmark Six Sigma is suited to deliver this program?
Benchmark Six Sigma is number 1 for Business Analytics in many ways.
- Benchmark Six Sigma has been conducting Business Analytics training as an in-company program for more than 5 years.
- The count of business excellence professionals trained by us has now crossed 40,000. You can find a Benchmark Six Sigma certified professional in every large company in India
- We moderate the largest Lean Six Sigma learning community (among top three forums in the world)
- Here are 15 key elements that differentiate us from others
a. Online Instructor-led
b. Public Training – Calendar Program
c. Corporate Program – Standard or Customized, Continuous or Knowledge Area wise
Who Can Benefit
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt/ Black Belt professionals who want to build expertise in Business Analytics without the use of programming/ coding.
- Facilitated by Multi-Industry Expert
- 24 Hrs of Instructor-Led Online Training
- 24 PDUs for PMI credential
- Globally Recognized Benchmark Six Sigma Certificate
- Membership of largest Business Improvement Community
- Course Material Kit
- Examples and Exercises for Practice and Analysis
- 24 hours of Instructor-Led Onlne Training
- Team exercises and submissions. (70% of assessment)
- Online quizzes to confirm understanding (30% of assessment)
- Globally Recognized Certificate with lifetime validity
- Introduction and Objectives
- Definition of Analytics
- Types of Analytics
- Descriptive Analytics (Business Analytics and Business Intelligence)
- Visualization tools/ EDA
Predictive & Prescriptive Analytics (BA)
- Regression – Simple Linear Regression; MLR Polynomial Regression; Decision Tree Regression
- Classification – Logistic Regression, Mulitple Logistic Regression; Decision Tress Classification
- Clustering – K-Means Clustering; Hierarchical Clustering (Cluster Observations)
- Dimensionality Reduction – Principle Component Analysis; Linear Discriminant Analysis (Discriminant Analysis); Cluster Variables
To learn more about Business Analytics Practitioner Course, its uniqueness and advantages as applicable to your specific situation, fill out the fields below. You can also call +919811370932 to speak to one of our Program Advisers.
* All fields are required.
Business Analytics Practitioner online programs with unmatched advantages
What everyone offers
Some / Industry Acceptance
Some Project Practice
Some Training Experience
Benchmark offers More
We started our programs in 2001 and most accreditations started later. We provide Exemplar Global accredited globally valid certificate.
We guide participants through cases from different industry sectors which come from real experience in those organizations.
What no one else offers
The facilitator of our Business Analytics Practitioner Course is an International Expert on Business Excellence.
Training methodology that has matured with modifications since 2007
We integrated Lean and Six Sigma in our programs more than a decade ago.
Training is the beginning. We engage members with 2 questions every week to facilitate ongoing learning.
We provide additional coaching to our participants when they implement projects at their workplace.
The facilitator has significant training experience in manufacturing as well as services.
Use of multi-sensory approaches is our forte.
We explain the linkages of Creativity with DFSS.
A cross-industry platform for discussions available for a lifetime which has 53000+ members
Well integrated program.
The facilitator has conducted hundreds of programs.
The training is rated as excellent by thousands of participants.
You can expect the most engaging training experience ever.
Free Excel based templates for all our participants.
Access to online Calculators that can be used anytime anywhere
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.