Pioneers of Business Excellence Master Black Belt in India
What is Business Excellence Master Black Belt?
While Six Sigma presents a good coverage of approaches to business problem solving, a Master Black Belt is expected to know and do more. Benchmark offers a unique MBB program which is termed as “Business Excellence Master Black Belt”
The competencies covered in our Master Black Belt program include Lean Practitioner, Lean Guide, Creativity and Innovation Practitioner, Business Value Analyst, AHP Practitioner, Business Modelling Expert, and an overview of RPA and Business Analytics.
Benchmark Six Sigma has been coaching and consulting leading corporations in more than 30 Industry Sectors for 18 years. The facilitators of our program have been consultants in multiple domains and have expertise in applying Lean Six Sigma and generating benefits worth millions of dollars.
This program provides advanced competencies for professionals who have completed the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and is reviewed every year. Design Thinking is likely to be added as an additional competency in the MBB program next year.
Business Excellence Master Black Belt is one of the three Flagship Programs from Benchmark Six Sigma. Launched in 2007, we offer this program every quarter in India.
The goal of the Business Excellence Master Black Belt program is to deliver value for Business Leaders and be able to coach Black Belts and Green Belts in doing so.
The goal of Business Excellence Master Black Belt program is to deliver value for Business Leaders and be able to coach Black Belts and Green Belts in doing so.
Number 1 in India
Benchmark Six Sigma is number 1 for Business Excellence Master Black Belt in many ways.
- Benchmark pioneered in offering the first Master Black Belt program in India. The program has been evolving and is reviewed and revised every year
- We train the largest number of Master Black Belts in Public and Corporate programs (40-50 every year)
- The network of Master Black Belt certified professionals from Benchmark has now crossed 350. Overall, the Benchmark Six Sigma participants have crossed 40,000
- We moderate the largest Lean Six Sigma learning community (among the top three in the world)
- The largest number of hiring requests in this community are generated from within our network, several of them are fulfilled indirectly through our forum
a. Public Training – Calendar Program
b. Corporate Program – Standard or Customized, Continuous or Phase wise
Who Can Benefit
- Professionals who lead or plan to lead Business Excellence function
- Professionals who want to coach and mentor a team of Problem Solvers
- Senior Management Professionals who wish to learn advanced techniques for business results improvement
- Black Belt certified professionals who wish to advance their competencies
Forthcoming Business Excellence Master Black Belt Programs
There are no upcoming courses at this time.
- Facilitated by Multi-Industry Expert
- 54 hours of Instructor-led Classroom Training and 12 hours of Instructor-led Online Training
- Thorough practice of six advanced business excellence competencies
- 66 hours PDUs for PMI credential
- Globally Recognized Business Excellence MBB Certificate accredited by Exemplar Global
- Creativity and Innovation Certification
- Lean Practitioner and Lean Guide
- AHP Practitioner Certification
- Business Value Analyst (Theory of Constraints) Certification
- Business Modelling Expert Certification
- Business Analytics Foundation and RPA Foundation Certification
- Membership of largest Business Improvement Community
- Course Material Kit for Master Black Belt Body of Knowledge
- Course Material Kit for Creativity and Innovation Practitioner
- Course Material Kit for Business Value Analyst
- Course Material Kit for AHP Practitioner
- Course Material Kit for Lean Practitioner and Lean Guide
- Course Material Kit for Business Modelling Expert
- Course Material Kit for Foundations of Business Analytics and RPA
- Multiple Templates and Data for Analysis
- 6 Days of Instructor-Led Classroom Training + 12 hours of Online Training.
- Assessment and Certification for all competencies
- Globally Recognized Certificate Master Black Belt with lifetime validity
- Post-training online webinar for future guidance
- Refreshment and Lunch on all training days
This program includes several competencies mentioned earlier. These are –
- Lean Practitioner and Lean Guide – Basic and Advanced approaches for progressive elimination of waste.
- Business Value Analyst (Theory of Constraints) – Approaches and tools for making more and more money in Business.
- Creativity and Innovation Practitioner – Use advanced methods that convert a regular problem solver to an inventive problem solver.
- Business Analytics Foundation and RPA Foundation – Have a good foundation on how advancements in the Excellence world connect with Lean Six Sigma.
- Business Modelling Expert – Learn and apply simulation techniques for better business results.
- AHP Practitioner – Understand and use multi-criteria comparison methods for strategic decisions of irreversible nature.
To learn more about Business Excellence Master Black Belt Certification Course, its uniqueness and advantages as applicable to your specific situation, fill out the fields below. You can also call +919811370932 to speak to one of our Program Advisers.
* All fields are required.