Online Strategic Robotic Process Automation Practitioner (SRP) for Business Excellence
What is the SRP Course?
Low complexity, repetitive tasks can be taken off from the employee tasklist while freeing their time up for more complex tasks and decision making. This can be made possible using Robotic Process Automation. However, RPA may not be applicable for any and every task and there are risks that must be understood before an organization moves towards it. In this course, you will learn how to evaluate, recommend, and support the execution of successful RPA in the organization.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) has taken certain industries by storm. The speed with which it delivers high productivity at low cost is amazing. We have conducted this course for 20 MBB Batches in the past.
The participants will understand the meaning, need, application, benefits and limitations of RPA along with caution points.
Why Benchmark Six Sigma is suited to deliver this program?
Benchmark Six Sigma is number 1 for SRP in many ways.
- In 2001, Benchmark initiated the first business excellence certification program in India. The only other provider in India at that time was Motorola University from the USA. The program has been evolving and is reviewed and revised every year
- We train the largest number of business excellence professionals in Public and Corporate programs (1500+ every year)
- The large network of business excellence professionals trained by us has now crossed 40000. You can find a Benchmark Six Sigma certified professional in every large company in India
- We moderate the largest Business Excellence learning community (among top three forums in the world)
- Here are several key elements that differentiate us from others
a. Online Instructor-led
b. Public Training – Calendar Program
c. Corporate Program – Standard or Customized, Continuous or Phase wise
Who Can Benefit
- Professionals involved in continuous improvement or in operations
- Professionals aspiring to be RPA experts
- Any progressive management professional who wants to bring change for the better
- Anyone who wants to build competence that is domain independent
Forthcoming Strategic Robotic Process Automation Practitioner Programs
Online Strategic RPA Practitioner Certification - 03 October to 04 October 2020
Date: 03 October to 04 October 2020
Time: 9:00AM to 4:PM
- Facilitated by Multi-Industry Expert
- 4 Hrs of Instructor-led Classroom Training
- 6 PDUs for PMI credential
- Globally Recognized Benchmark Six Sigma Certificate
- Membership of largest Business Improvement Community
- Course Material Kit for SRP
- Templates and Exercise for Practice Exercise
- 0.5 Day of Instructor-led Classroom Training
- SRP Examination
- Globally Recognized Certificate with lifetime validity
- Definition of RPA and the need for RPA
- How does RPA work? Examples of RPA
- Is RPA suitable for your process
- Where to use RPA?
- Managing the risk associated with RPA
- Building RPA bots – Get to know key aspects of RPA by building bots for two processes using a recognized platform
To learn more about SRP Course, its uniqueness, and advantages as applicable to your specific situation, fill out the fields below. You can also call +919811370932 to speak to one of our Program Advisors.
* All fields are required.
Strategic RPA Practitioner (SRP) classroom programs with unmatched advantages
What everyone offers
Some / Industry Acceptance
Some Project Practice
Some Training Experience
Benchmark offers More
We started our programs in 2001 and most accreditations started later. We provide Exemplar Global accredited globally valid certificate.
Understand RPA using real Industry examples.
What no one else offers
The facilitator of our SRP program is an International Expert on Business Excellence.
Training methodology that has matured with modifications since 2007
Periodic free webinars for all our participants.
Well integrated program with Business Excellence MBB
The facilitator has significant training experience in manufacturing as well as services.
Use of multi-sensory approaches is our forte.
We explain the linkages of SRP with Lean Six Sigma.
A cross-industry platform for discussions available for a lifetime which has 53000+ members
The facilitator has conducted hundreds of Lean Six Sigma programs.
The training is rated as excellent by thousands of participants.
A real case study where SRP is done in the classroom
Training is the beginning. We engage members with 2 questions every week to facilitate ongoing learning.
Excellent RPA Foundation
Not only the course enabled me to build bots hands-on with guided practice, but it also addresses the decision maker’s dilemma on problem identification as well.
The training was good
Good Simulation Exercises
It’s a comprehensive course with step by step approach on robot building exercises with real-time scenarios. Should have more simulation case studies for practice sessions. Overall best-blended approach of practical and theoretical scenarios.
It provides a meaningful insight with the UI Path by providing hands-on experience on the software.
Very good foundation course. Highly Recommend to all.
Bots in Action
Not only do you learn how to run the bots but also discover how the foundation can be laid for optimization of it.
The training was good
Excellent training and interesting
Very helpful and useful training
Excellent module to attend under the MBB training program, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), well designed and gave a lot of insights into a new approach. Really wonderful to learn how to automate process workflow in real-time through UI Path. This made me understand that each and every module is well tailor-made and delivered.
User friendly Training
It was great experience to learn about Strategic RPA and usage of BOTS. Tools are effective in modern business solutions.