Business Excellence Master Black Belt: Testimonials
Business Excellence Master Black Belt is a combination of several Leadership Competencies suitable for upgrading Black Belts.
1. Creativity and Innovation (Globally Recognized) – Learn techniques for finding a great solution when the root cause is clearly known (during Improve phase or otherwise).
2. Business Value Analyst (Globally Recognized) – Learn a method to select most financially impactful projects in the organization.
3. AHP Practitioner (Globally Recognized) – Select one strategic direction out of several good alternatives (project selection or solution selection).
4. Business Modelling Expert (Globally Recognized) – Gain competence on simulating realistic scenarios to find most meaningful focus areas or for optimizing a solution.
5. Lean Practitioner and Lean Guide (Globally Recognized) programs – Understand how to streamline your processes with advanced Lean learning.
6. Business Analytics and RPA Foundation (Globally Recognized) – Get a good overview understanding on when are these advancements used and how.
7. Excellence in Continuous Improvement Leadership (New, offered as an add-on to MBB) – The skill sets needed for leading Continuous Improvement are unique. This program covers various engagement methods to involve leadership, CI team, as well as cross functional project team members.
One may opt for one or more of these competencies. Each of these is an independent certification program. Completion of all leads to the MBB certificate.
Here are comments from some of our participants of this program –
The course is made so effectively that concepts are cleared at once and the good thing is there is no need to remember the topics. The sessions are very interactive which is good as people from different industries are sharing their experiences. There is also freedom to express the views. A powerful course which will transform BBs to MBBs and eventually to great leaders.
Rohitas Agnihotri, Team Manager- PEX, Cognizant
Santhosh Udayanan, Associate Director & Technology Leader, Ernst & Young
Venkat Narayanan Lakshminarayanan, Senior Manager, TCS
Lakshmi Iyer Nair, Senior Consultant, Capgemini
1. The logical structuring & gradual build-up to link Six Sigma, Lean & TOC.
2. Application of the above concepts in obtaining a direction regarding selection, analysis & completion of projects.
Aswanth Rajeev, Lead – Program Management – Rooftop Solar, Mahindra Susten
Manish Vaidya, General Manager, Vodafone Digital Business Services
Jai Banerjee, Chief Retail Consultant, India Shoppe
Chandan Kumar Dey, Continuous Improvement Manager EMEA , John Crane
Sabyasachi Jana, Business Improvement Specialist, BT Global Services
Priti D’Souza, Senior Manager – Delivery Excellence, TCS
Creativity and Innovation – I learnt scientific ways of finding creative solutions to the problems through TRIZ matrix.
AHP – Multiple paired comparison that allows you to compare apples and oranges and to derive at a decision. This is much better than pugh-matrix and enables better decision making.
TOC – How to look at organization wide constraints and prioritize areas to improve upon. TOC allows operations to speak financial language and gain confidence of top level management and support for projects. Most importantly, it is a tool through which we can demonstrate impact of projects on 3 important financial metrics.
Alex Fernandes, General Manager, Account Management, Teamlease Services Limited
Creativity and Innovation- The realization that TRIZ can be used for almost all industries.
BVA- Capability of having meaningful communication with leadership and getting your point across in the most effective way.
AHP- I always considered that selecting an option from a list can never be made scientific and will always be based on individual intuition. AHP has brought in some science to this belief.
Ashwani Arora, Head of Business Development, Pickrr
Atul Kapoor, Business Excellence Lead, TechnipFMC
Karthik TN, Senior Process Associate, TCS
Creativity & Innovation: simple ways to drive innovation in an organisation.
AHP: how to use the methodology in terms of choosing projects.
BVA: an eye opener in terms of how to enable companies to make more and more money.
In short, really powerful courses which could enable organisations to make more and more money even in the times of tough economic situations.
Divyaraj Murugadasan, E2E Delivery Lead – Customer Operations, Shell India
Good going Sir!
Good luck to VK & Benchmark team.”
Sachin Menon, Senior Manager, Komos Automotive India Pvt Ltd
Srivasu Kompala, Team Lead – End User Computing, Royal Bank of Scotland
Sahil Sharma, Quality Auditor, NIIT
By the end of the training, I should know to calculate or derive below things:
1. FTE required for my process.
2. Cycle time of my process.
3. TAKT time of my process.
4. To identify and eliminate wastes.
5. To detect root cause efficiently through RCA.
Everything was explained to me very well and now I am able to apply all the above in my process.
Anuradha Srinivasan, Implementation Manager, IQ Backoffice
Manjuladevi Krishnan, Assistant Manager, Shell India
Priyanka E, Business Operations Analytics – Business Excellence, SFDC
Praveen Kumar K, Deputy Manager Quality and Compliance, Renault Nissan Technology Business Center India
Kapil Mohan Sharma, Lead Business Analyst- Fraud & Risk, Fareportal
Veena Dhari , Process Manager- Business Excellence , Kantar
Vijayalakshmi Harikrishnan, Sr. Associate UK Admin Services, VWR Lab Products Pvt. Ltd
Guruvammal Namasivayam, Team Manager, Shell
Mohamed Asif , Senior Lead Consultant- Operations Excellence, Allstate
Vijay Bhaskar Ikkurthi, Senior Manager Core Service Engineering , Microsoft
Prasanna Pokhrel , CEO Operations , Vianet Communications Pvt ltd
Indrani Poddar , General Manager- Process Excellence, Cognizant Technologies Ltd
I may take this opportunity to thank VK and entire Benchmark team, that because of the MBB I got a good opportunity to work as Managing Director for a conglomerate here in Africa, the turn over is that to the likes of Sleepwell, in India, my gratitude to VK Sir.
Maulik Doshi , Managing Director, United Foam Products Nigeria Limited