Videos of some students who have attended our Six Sigma Program
Prajwalan highlights how he visualizes lean six sigma application in companies where he has worked. He highlights how he is likely to be a better manager after his green belt at Benchmark Six Sigma.
Anchal Gautam was a top scorer in her Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification recently. She is pursuing her MBA from Narsee Monji.
Akshay Khatri has recently completed his MBA from IIM and has been working with Ernst & Young. He shares how Lean Six Sigma learning adds value to an MBA’s professional life.
Feedback from some students who have attended our Six Sigma Program
Amazing 4 days OF learning the concepts of six sigma, in an encouraging way.
– Roshni Ganesan, Student, Arizona State University.
The pedagogy was highly interactive and the course material was brilliant. The continuous evaluation with team-based quizzes kept the enthusiasm of the participants high throughout the 3 days. Thorough hands-on training on the Statistical software like Minitab would help us not only in Quality Management but in many spheres. Considering the current technological availability and customer(student) expectations, the teaching process is a very high sigma level.
– Gautham P R, Student, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade – Kolkata.
Benchmark your career with Benchmark Six Sigma. Great sessions, great team activities, and overall great learning.
– Akshay Chintawar, PGDM Ebusiness, Welingkar Institute Bangalore.
A well-supported trainer who cleared our doubts at every step.
– Harish.S.S, student, St.josephs college of engineering.
It was a fantastic learning experience at benchmark, 4 days whistle past like 4 hours, certainly one of the best places to learn lean six sigma from. It’s only fun, never a serious moment yet a huge amount of learning.
– Sanket Shambharkar, Student, Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management.
Very good course to understand the concepts of lean, especially for operations people.
– Siddharth Jain, Student, MDI Gurgaon.
Certification from Benchmark Six Sigma can set you apart from your peers and it is a must for any B School Grad.
– D Santhosh Samuel, Student, NITIE Mumbai.
The course was conducted properly and ample examples were given to learn the basics and to be strong on this ground. Our instructor was dynamic, charming and made learning easy.
– Sarada Prasanna Dalai, Student, Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode.
Amazing course. The concepts just seem to seep into one by just following the instructor. The concepts and applications are very well packaged.
– Kalyan Turaga, BTech Student, VIT.
“The training methodology was pragmatic with anecdotes drawn from real life situations which helps in conceptualizing the subject matter.”
– T.R.V. Pushpa Bhagyam, Student, University of Madras.