Quality Certified Professional (QCP)
Lean Six Sigma presents the world’s best business problem solving methods in a single capsule. Lean was initiated at Toyota for waste elimination and later adopted in all manufacturing and service industries. Six Sigma has its roots in best problem-solving methods compiled from all over the world by Motorola and has evolved with approaches like DFSS, DMADV and DMAIC. Lean and Six Sigma were integrated about a decade ago and practiced jointly as Lean Six Sigma. It provides the most potent methodology for business problem solving.
Quality Certified Professional program is an alternative to Yellow Belt program with customized content and delivery for a client.
The goal of Quality Certified Professional program is to sensitize participants towards fundamentals of Quality and Quality Management System. A special focus is on Fundamentals of Quality and most common Quality Tools.
Why Benchmark Six Sigma is suited to deliver this program?
Benchmark Six Sigma is number 1 for Quality related programs in many ways.
- In 2001, Benchmark initiated the first Lean Six Sigma Green Belt program in India. The only other provider in India at that time was Motorola University from USA. The program has been evolving and is reviewed and revised every year.
- We train the largest number of Continuous Improvement Professionals in Public and Corporate programs (1500+ every year).
- The large network of certified professionals has now crossed 40000. You can find a Benchmark Six Sigma certified professional in every large company in India.
- The number of certificate programs completed by Benchmark has crossed 1500 in 2019.
- We moderate the largest Business Excellence learning community (among top three in the world).
- Here are 15 key elements that differentiate us from others.
Who Can Benefit
- Professionals who wish to solve business problems using a structured approach can benefit from Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Anyone who wants to improve an Organisation’s performance.
- Process Improvement team members who wish to carry out improvement projects.
- Any progressive management professional who wants to bring change for the better.
- Anyone who wants to build competence that is domain independent.
Customized Corporate Program
Before QCP Workshop
Corporate training – Shadow sessions to customize material and delivery
After QCP Workshop
Corporate training – Project coaching, if needed.
- Facilitated by Multi-Industry Expert.
- Minimum 18 Hrs of Instructor Led Classroom Training.
- 18 PDUs for PMI credential.
- Globally Recognized Benchmark Six Sigma Certificate accredited by Exemplar Global
- Membership of largest Business Improvement Community.
- Pre-training Preparatory Material.
- Data and Templates for Analysis.
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Examination (optional).
- Globally Recognized Certificate with lifetime validity.
- Post-training online webinar for future guidance.
- Refreshment and Lunch on all training days.
- What is Quality?
- Quality Management System Basics.
- Core Quality Tools.
- Cause and Effect Analysis.
- Basics of Data Stratification and Analysis.
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance.
- Common methodologies for Quality – PDCA and DMAIC.
- Evolution of Lean Six Sigma.
- Advanced Quality Frameworks.
- Introduction to Advanced Quality Planning.
- An Overview of Advanced Quality Tools.
To learn more about Quality Certified Professional (QCP), its uniqueness and advantages as applicable to your specific situation, fill out the fields below. You can also call +919811370932 to speak to one of our Program Advisers.
* All fields are required. Your privacy is protected