PFMEA is arguably the most powerful Excellence tool but also the one that is most abused. It requires Expert facilitation to carry out initial FMEA’s in any organization. We have conducted such a course for Boeing, USA in the past.
To help participants build expertise in PFMEA so that they can create excellent Artifacts that help not only in Risk mitigation but also in Knowledge Management.
Why Benchmark Six Sigma is suited to deliver this program?
Benchmark Six Sigma is number 1 for Six Sigma related Program in many ways.
- In 2001, Benchmark initiated the first Six Sigma program in India. The program has been evolving and is reviewed and revised every year.
- We train the largest number of people on Six Sigma in Public and Corporate programs (1500+ every year).
- The large network of Six Sigma trained professionals has now crossed 40000. You can find a Benchmark Six Sigma certified professional in every large company in India.
- The number of Six Sigma programs conducted by Benchmark has crossed 1500 in 2019.
- We moderate the largest Business Excellence learning community (among top three in the world).
- Here are several key elements that differentiate us from others.
Who Can Benefit
- Professionals involved in Design and Improvement of processes.
Corporate Program – Customized
Shadow sessions to customize material and delivery.
Process FMEA coaching, if needed.
- Facilitated by Multi-Industry Expert.
- Minimum 24 Hrs of Instructor Led Classroom Training.
- Benchmark Six Sigma PFMEA Certificate
- Membership of largest Business Improvement Community.
- Course Material Kit for PFMEA.
- Templates and Case studies for PFMEA practice.
- 3 Days of Instructor Led Classroom Training.
- Examination and Certification for PFMEA Certificate.
- Industry Recognized Certificate with lifetime validity
- Introduction to PFMEA
- PFMEA sequence – PFD, PFMEA and Control Plan.
- Process Flow Diagram (PFD) – Introduction, Do’s and Don’ts
- Sample PFD’s – Good and Bad, Advanced PFD elements.
- PFMEA – Basics
- Severity, Occurrence and Detection (SOD) Rankings
- Customizing SOD for specific usage.
- Common mistakes in PFMEA.
- Sample activity on Building PFMEA
- Case Study to find errors.
- Building Control Plan from PFMEA.
To learn more about Process FMEA, its uniqueness and advantages as applicable to your specific situation, fill out the fields below. You can also call +919811370932 to speak to one of our Program Advisers.
* All fields are required. Your privacy is protected