Pioneers of Lean Six Sigma Black Belt in India
Lean Six Sigma presents the world’s best business problem solving methods in a single capsule. Lean was initiated at Toyota for waste elimination and later adopted in all manufacturing and service industries. Six Sigma has its roots in best problem-solving methods compiled from all over the world by Motorola and has evolved with approaches like DFSS, DMADV and DMAIC. Lean and Six Sigma were integrated about a decade ago and practiced jointly as Lean Six Sigma. It provides the most potent methodology for business problem solving.
For professionals in any function, Green Belt is seen as the first level in the Excellence journey. With Lean Six Sigma Black Belt competence, people are equipped for taking up cross functional projects for solving Business Problems. The highest level is the Master Black Belt. Master Black Belt is a coach and guide for Lean Six Sigma practitioners.
The goal of Lean Six Sigma Black Belt programs is not only to help participants build problem solving competence but also to gather leadership and change management skills so that they can lead improvement projects at their workplace.
Completion of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training is a pre-requisite for appearing in Lean Six Sigma Black Belt program for most people.
6-12 days- Public training.
6-16 days- In-company training.
The duration for in-company Black Belt depends on few aspects given below.
- If a person has completed his Green Belt earlier, the Black Belt training duration reduces
- The statistical rigor desired by the Organization
- Inclusion of Action Learning Workshops – If a company wants to learn through workshops for real internal scenarios, the duration is longer
- Enhancement via other Business Excellence techniques – If an organization wants custom created Black Belt Program that includes additional tools like Creativity, TOC, Simulation etc, the duration increases
Number 1 in India
Benchmark Six Sigma is number 1 for Lean Six Sigma Black Belt in many ways.
- In 2003, Benchmark initiated the first Lean Six Sigma Black Belt program in India. The only other provider in India at that time was Motorola University from USA. The program has been evolving and is reviewed and revised every year
- We train the largest number of Black Belts in Public and Corporate programs (250+ every year)
- The large network of Black Belt certified professionals has now crossed 3000. 40000+ professionals have been certified in various competencies put together. You can find a Benchmark Six Sigma certified Black Belt professional in practically every large company in India
- The number of Black Belt programs conducted by Benchmark Six Sigma has crossed 150 in 2019 out of a total of 1500+ batches
- We moderate the largest Lean Six Sigma learning community (among top three forums in the world)
- The largest number of hiring requests in this community are generated from within our network, several of them are fulfilled indirectly through our forum
- Here are 15 key elements that differentiate us from others
Who Can Benefit
- Professionals who wish to solve business problems using a structured approach can benefit from Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Anyone who wants to improve an Organisation’s performance
- Process Improvement team members who wish to carry out improvement projects
- Any progressive management professional who wants to bring change for the better
- Anyone who wants to build competence that is domain independent
- Professionals who have completed Green Belt earlier
a. Public Training – Calendar Program
b. Corporate Program – Standard or Customized, Continuous or Phase wise
a. Public training – Pre-course study material is provided
b. Corporate training – Shadow sessions to customize material and delivery
a. Public training – Project guidance for first Black Belt project by each participant
b. Corporate training – Project coaching, if needed
Forthcoming Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Programs
- March 28 - April 26
- April 3 - April 12 at Bangalore
- April 4 - May 3
- April 10 - April 19 at Delhi
- April 11 - May 10
- Facilitated by Multi-Industry Expert
- 54 Hrs of Instructor Led Classroom Training
- Thorough Minitab practice during workshop
- 2 Simulation projects
- 54 PDUs for PMI credential
- Globally Recognized Benchmark Six Sigma Certificate accredited by Exemplar Global
- Membership of largest Business Improvement Community
- Free Online Project Assistance
- Additional Project Completion Certificate
- Pre-training Preparatory Material
- Course Material Kit for Black Belt Body of Knowledge
- Data and Templates for Analysis
- 6-12 Days of Instructor Led Classroom Training
- 300+ Practice Questions
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Examination
- Globally Recognized Certificate with lifetime validity
- Post-training online webinar for future guidance
- Refreshment and Lunch on all training days
To learn more about Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Course, its uniqueness and advantages as applicable to your specific situation, fill out the fields below. You can also call +919811370932 to speak to one of our Program Advisers.
* All fields are required.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt classroom programs with unmatched advantages
What everyone offers
Some / Industry Acceptance
Some Project Practice
Some Training Experience
Benchmark offers More
We started our programs in 2001 and most accreditations started later. We provide Exemplar Global accredited globally valid certificate.
We guide participants through cases from different industry sectors which come from real experience in those organizations.
What no one else offers
Each facilitator for these workshops is a corporate coach and consultant.
We have been enhancing our Black Belt training methodology every year since 2003.
We integrated Lean and Six Sigma in our programs more than a decade ago.
Training is the beginning. We engage members with 2 questions every week to facilitate ongoing learning.
We provide additional coaching to our participants when they implement projects at their workplace.
The facilitator has significant training experience in manufacturing as well as services.
Use of multi-sensory approaches is our forte.
We explain the linkages with Robotics Process Automation and Business Analytics as part of Black Belt program.
Our Forum is one of the top three in the world and has 53000+ members.
We provide well integrated programs from GB to BB to MBB regularly.
The facilitator has conducted hundreds of Lean Six Sigma programs.
The training is rated as excellent by thousands of participants.
You can expect the most engaging training experience ever.
We provide a life long free excel based software to our participants.
Periodic free webinars for all our participants.
Tarun Gupta, Deputy Director, S&P Capital IQ
Sachin Mainra, AVP, HSBC Electronic Data Processing India Pvt Ltd
Kavitha Prasad, AVP, Cigna TTK Health Insurance
MK Govind, VP- Operations, Connexios Life Sciences.
Shib Banerjee, Global EHS Manager, Amazon
I had good learning experience at Benchmark for Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt.
Thank You !!
Vijaya C, DGM, Mercedes Benz R & D India
Yatin Sanghvi, Senior Manager, Accenture
Sridhar Gopal, Account Lead, IBM
Zubia Durdana, Associate Manager, Quintiles
Arjun Kumar Sahu, Manager QA, Coca Cola