Feedback of some of our participants from Government Sector
If you want to standardize then it must be of Benchmark Six Sigma Standard.
– Utpal Kr. Chatterjee, Asst. Director, Directorate of Boilers (Govt of West Bengal).
The instructor imparted the knowledge in a very lucid and easy manner. Difficult topics were made simple. It was a fabulous course that gave conceptual clarity on all processes and the philosophy itself.
– Gaurav Trivedi, Major, India Army.
A very professionally conducted program. My compliments to the Benchmark Team in general and the Facilitator in particular.
– Hardeep Sandhu, Lt. Colonel, Indian Army.
A very well designed capsule for anyone desirous of imbibing statistically oriented analytical skills for modern management environment.
– Subroto Nirmal Mukherjee, Commander, Indian Navy.
A course worth undertaking if one wants to improve his business/organization and thereby making an impact in the organization.
– A.K. Narendra, Captain, Indian Air Force.
I liked the step by step approach towards understanding the nuances of quality management done in a very professional and a methodical manner. Benchmark has time and yet again proved that teaching quality control management is its forte. In these four days, I realized that I made the right choice.
– Kinshuk Agarwal, Squadron Leader, Indian Air Force.
The course curriculum of Benchmark Six Sigma is very comprehensive and well organized.
– Kunal Choudhary, Captain, Indian Army.
The course provides excellent knowledge about quality and process enhancement. The structure has been in a very professional manner ensuring all participants gain 100% from the facilitation.
– Cariappa BM, Captain, Indian Army.
The training was extremely interesting and very relevant.
– Akila Prabhu, Analyst, GASCO.
The training was very informative and practical. Six Sigma can be used in every sphere of day to day life and industry.”Do it to make life simple.”
– Mohit Kumar Gupta, Captain, Indian Army.