Administration & Legal
In business, administration consists of the performance or management of business operations and thus the making or implementing of a major decision. Administration can be defined as the universal process of organizing people and resources efficiently so as to direct activities toward common goals and objectives.
Administrator can serve as the title of the general manager or company secretary who reports to a corporate board of directors This function works closely with its associated Finance, Personnel and management information systems.
Administrators, broadly speaking, engage in a common set of functions to meet the organization's goals.
- Planning - Administrators engage in both short-range and long-range planning.
- Organizing - Involves identifying responsibilities to be performed, grouping responsibilities into departments or divisions, and specifying organizational relationships.
- Staffing means filling job positions with the right people at the right time. It involves determining staffing needs, writing job descriptions, recruiting and screening people to fill the positions.
- Directing (Commanding) is leading people in a manner that achieves the goals of the organization.
- Controlling is a function that evaluates quality in all areas and detects potential or actual deviations from the organization's plan. This ensures high-quality performance and satisfactory results while maintaining an orderly and problem-free environment. Controlling includes information management, measurement of performance, and institution of corrective actions.
I liked the course material and above all, Vishwadeep who taught us giving real life examples.
If you want to achieve confidence level in your professional life, then this is the right platform.
- Nikhil Jain, PMO - Admin, ITC Infotech Ltd.
A training where you never feel like finishing.
-Jasleen Kaur Multani, Admin, Eastern Connexion.
Six sigma is a wonderful tool to empower process and lead to perfection.
- Dhruval Nitin Mehta, Manager- Administration, HDFC
Join benchmark to be above the crowd.
-Dr. Mohd Abdul Nafeh, Asst. Manager - Admin, Care Hospital