• 2 weeks later...
Guest SWAMINATHAN SIVARAMAN

Hi Shruti

Please let me know the structure of courses for a beginner and the fee details.

Is it necessary that I must be an MBA to do courses in b m s s?

Pl clarify.

Swaminathan S

+91 9894351972

swami.bank@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello All

FYI, the basic course offered by Benchmark Six Sigma is the Six Sigma Green Belt Training. It covers all the preliminary aspects of yellow belt and more. The fee structure is different for working professionals and students (discount to their advantage). If you want to know more about the Program, its dates and course fee, it would be best to call on our toll free number: 1800-102-3003

Feel free to ask further queries here as well.

Warm regards

AbhishekM

Dear Lalit,

If you are already through with your Green Belt, you have two basic options. You could do a Green Belt project in your current organisation. It's well and good if you get an opportunity to do a project, otherwise you can use Six Sigma methods like Fishbone, DoE or SIPOC in your work domain. The other option is to straight away go for a black belt. I hope you are aware of the fact that in order to do a Black Belt, a Green Belt Project is not mandatory. A Black Belt will give you deeper knowledge and thus make it easier to do the project. To know the schedule of Black Belt Programs all over India, Click Here. For further details, you may call on our Toll Free number: 1800-102-3003

Warm regards

Abhishek M

• 5 months later...

Dear Prashant,

We appreciate your interest in Six Sigma. Please be informed that we conduct Six Sigma courses in 10 cities in India i.e. Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Delhi, Hyderabad, Indore, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune.

I would request you to inform your city of interest and also provide us with your contact number so that the right person can provide you with all necessary details.

Alternatively, you can reach us on our Toll-Free number 18001023003 or write to us at info@benchmarksixsigma.com.

Regards,

Shradha

Benchmark Six Sigma

Dear Poornakala,

Thanks for providing your contact details. We shall get back to you with the required information within 48 hours.

Please feel free to contact us on our Toll-Free number 18001023003.

Regards,

Shradha

Benchmark Six Sigma

Guest Pratibha Anand

Dear Poornkala,

The Yellow Belt Training as mentioned, is mostly conducted as an in-house program. Please be informed that as a fresher to Six Sigma, you can directly begin with the Green Belt, which is a highly recognized certification in the industry. The White Belt and Yellow Belt curriculum get covered in our GB Certification Program.

I had tried to contact you for your queries on 9840886897 but could not get through. Being your one point contact, I would request you to please provide me with your email id and also you can contact me for further details at 9211772727 or at pa@ benchmarksixsigma.org

Regards,

Pratibha Anand

Benchmark Six Sigma

• 2 months later...

Sir,

I am Anith Sankaran, a student at NITIE-Mumbai. I am interested in doing Six Sigma Green belt certification. I have completed my engineering and I am doing PGDIE at NITIE, which is one of the Top 10 Bschools in India. I need to know about the fee structure of Green Belt programme in Mumbai.. I have gone through your website.. But I am not able to find the fee for this course.

I request you send the Fee structure information for the Green Belt program to my mail id...

My Email Id: anith.sankaran@gmail.com

Thank you

Hi Tapas

Thank you for showing interest in our Six Sigma Certification Programs and also for providing your contact details. One of our Managers from the training team shall contact you within 48 hours to help you with all your queries.

Regards

Shradha Sareen

• 1 month later...

Hi Shruti,

I am working in BPO as a QCA for last 4 years.

Now i am looking for growth in my career.

Please let me know how Green Belt Training will help in my career growth.

Please also let me know the Course fee /duration and Course Content details for Green Belt Training.

I would like to do the course in Pune.

Amit Chauhan

Mob: 08888069033

Email ID: amit15491@gmail.com