Some of our interesting articles that have sparked interest in the last few years.
1. Thou Shalt Not Hamper Our KPI
Employees sometimes find creative ways to make sure that their KPI's look good.
4. Be careful with the term "NVA"
Not everyone is very happy when you use the word NVA in the organization.
7. When All Your Probable x's Turn Critical
What do you do when all potential cause turn to be root causes?
10. When Design for Six Sigma Fails
An example where DFSS was considered as a failure by some.
A Passenger Journey asks you for methods to make it Lean
5. Biggest mistake people make while solving problems
How people miss identifying the root cause.
8. Ice Cream Parody - The Underlying Fallacy in Voice of Customer
A funny story of a problem solving sequence.
Do you know how your height should be measured?
6. Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade!
Learn some Six Sigma concepts using a Lemonade example.
Data reliability sometimes is driven by faith in the written word.