Sign in to follow this  
Luqman Hindupur

SS GB Project in Contracts Department

Hi,

I am working in the Contracts department. I wanted to know, if anyone had any idea on a GB project in Contracts Department.

The process begins with the negotiations of the deal and ends with the revenue recognition.

Thanks,

Luqman

Dear Luqman,  

My compliments for your name... never heard before! By the way does it follow LUCK man's phonetics?  

Coming to your query, look at the various categories that you might be having within contracts dept. To begin with identify the segments where the conversion is the least. Or you may also look at the process of marketing/approaching a client, what are the various channels of securing contracts and then how do you negosiate on a deal? Who are the people responsible for negosiating? their competence etc.  

I hope that this would enable you to take a lead.

Good Day :)  

Shalini

Shalini - Thanks for the reply, regarding my name, probably you can Google it to find more details about it. All I can tell you is Luqman is an Arabic word.

Manian - Thanks for giving me these tips, I will take care of these while doing my project.

I have identified a project which involves multiple teams. Its basically a cross functional project. Now my issue is should i measure the metrics/benefits/performance etc from the Contracts point of view or from individual team's point of view.

Thanks,

Luqman