Sign in to follow this  
Benhur Puneeth Kumar

ATTENTION GBs & BBs

Hello!!

I take this oppurtunity to invite all the GBs and BBs to take part in this Discussion about conducting a Project in Medical Transcription Process.

Dear All, I would be interested to know if there is anyone who has done a Project in this area and i would also be very interested to know anything related to it. Medical Transcription Process though sounds very easy, but has a lot of complicated issues relating to it. I invite everyone to share their valuable inputs in this regard. Since, there are a very few people in this industry who have done their Six Sigma Training and also there are very few companies that follow the six sigma methodologies..I feel like there are many things that can be done to improvise by initiating six sigma in these companies. Very few Six Sigma Experts have a complete knowledge about the entire process of Medical Transcription, so it would be interesting and also challenging to all of us if we can come together to share and learn something mutually.

Thanking You All.

Benhur Puneeth Kumar. T

Dear Puneeth,

Please let me know precisely what you want to know about MT process.  Are you trying to find out the way to implement SS into MT process?

I will try to help you as I have good experience in MT & RCM process and have also gone through SSGB training.

Regards,

Sukhvinder

Hello Mr. Sukhvinder!

Thanks for your reply. Actually, I have been into MT Industry since 7 years, in the recent past i have completed my SS GB. I want to improvize our company Production Quality by implementing SS. Also, we have MT training even in which i am trying to implement SS. So, could you please suggest me in this regard.

Regards,

Benhur

Dear Benhur,

I have completed SS GB this Feb and I am working for an MT company in Hyderabad. I have implemented SS in invoicing and in customer care. This certainly can be implemented in production as well and I ma working towards it. My starting point was in taking VOC as the basis for streamlining the production. Do let me know if I can be of any help.

Thanks

Fazal

Hi Fazal !

Thank you so much for your reply. Its great to know that you have implemented SS in invoicing. Your information and your experience in implementing SS is certainly of great help to me. Kindly let me know your contact details, so that i can contact you.

My Mobile No. 9000807841

Email: puneeth@i2e2.net

Thanking you

Puneeth Kumar

Hi Puneet,

Thanks, my mobile no. is 99854.60957 You can call me after Monday, i.e., 20th April. I am located in Hyderabad.

Thanks

Fazal

I am an SS GB and interested to take up a project in MT. Very few Six Sigma Experts have a complete knowledge about the entire process of Medical Transcription, so it would be interesting and also chanllenging to all of us if we can come together to share and learn something .

I am at present in USA Seattle and shall be available in India by Aug 2009. You can contact me through BMSS or directly pskmoorthy@gmail.com

Regards