Sign in to follow this  
Admin Benchmark

Automation, Projects and Other Services

Immensely love the amount of material, and the way it was taught. The pre-course material is great. Yet the best part was the trainer.

- Rajesh Atmakuri 

Loved the mix of practical sessions with theory, along with real-life examples. “Shantanu's training style is very impressive"

- Apoorva Arya

Don't ever let go of Dr. Shantanu Kumar, the instructor. He explains things in such a manner that people seldom would forget!

- Shaardul Anand Moghe

A very helpful pre-course study that helped us come prepared for & with an idea of what to expect.

- Prashant Kumar Murari, Executive, Agrigold Group

Perfectly narrated and documented materials by Benchmark team. Generated a lot of insights about the Six Sigma program.

- Chandan Kumar

Very well organized application oriented program in a professional manner, covering the basic concepts of various six sigma practices.

- R. Karthik Chockkalingam, Project Engineer, Indian Oil Corporation Limited

This best about this course was the trainer explaining and making complex things easy.

-  Anu Jain, Senior Manager, CBRE

I'd highly recommend the training course to everyone with even an outside interest in Six Sigma. Dr. Shantanu will generate an interest and resolve any known and unknown causes of misunderstanding.

- Asim Ahmed

Dr. Shantanu is the best instructor I have come across. He makes things so easy to understand.

- Roshni Yadav, Sr. Manager, Special Olympics Bharat

The content is exhaustive. The pre-course material gives a good perspective for non-statistics students. The trainer is excellent - with GB, I also learned some business tips of working with clients with him.

- Parag Mani

Training has been just awesome. Really very appreciating.

- Subhra Prakash Naskar

Experienced Instructor who could share practical examples. Well formulated Course content on Minitab. A well-articulated course content to cover basic concepts and give brief hands on exposure to problem-solving.

- Priya Ganapathiraman

An interactive session throughout with lively examples. Group work was helpful in knowing about different fields. Every penny is well spent.

- Balakumar Marappa Gounder Ponnusamy

I am very happy with the course. The course is structured in a manner that would give us time to gain an understanding of the concepts as well as prepare us to work on a six sigma project on completion. The teaching methodology is excellent and the concepts of statistics are delivered in an easy to understand manner. Definitely, would recommend other to join the course!

- Jayatkalyan Ghorai

Guest Benchmark Six Sigma

Here are some of the feedback of our participants from recent training programs.

The green belt training by Benchmark is taught in a very effective and simple manner. Their strength lies in the way they deliver the fundamental concepts in a very simple manner for anyone to understand it easily.
- J.S Arun, Engineer, Vestas Wind Technology.

Six Sigma is not only a tool that can be applied in a process or company, it's a tool which can be applied in everybody's life.
- Ankit Kariwal, Management Personal, Aura Clothing Pvt. Ltd.(Textile)

The Instructor's knowledge and delivery was fascinating and beyond my expectations.Abstract thinking & conceptual skills were my forte before this training, but now would become more potent because now I know how to back those with top-quality six-sigma concepts.
- Rajneesh Kumar, Regional Manager, Animaster Productions Pvt. Ltd.

If you are merely seeking a certificate without learning, please don't come here.
- Ritesh Bhardwaj, Engineer, NTPC Ltd.

The course material was very extensive and the instructor made the course very easily and conceptually understandable.
- Vinitha P.

A very effective training program.
- V. Jagadish, Sr. Manager, HD Supply.

I liked the simplified examples used to understand the principles.
- Gaurang Suctancar, MD, Prudential Group(Real Estate).

The knowledge of the instructor and the delivery of the lecture was very good.
- Capt. Sudhir Udar, Marine Superintendent, Elegant Marine Services Pvt Ltd.

6 Sigma is a course which can be helpful in any kind of problem solving and we can relate it anywhere in our day to day life.
- Venu Gogia, Quality Manager, ST Microelectronics.

Entire training program was structured very well. Friendly and approachable trainer made all the sessions very absorving with lot of interactive aids, case studies etc. for easier learning/understanding.
- Bhaskar Sain.

Black Belt training was more than sufficient to inculculate indepth understanding and requisite skills to form a sound knowledge base of six sigma over which I certainly can feel confident about.
- Rajneesh Kumar, Regional Manager, Animaster Productions Pvt. Ltd.

Benchmark Six Sigma is a benchmark for all Six Sigma training institutes.
- Anagha Honnemadi Shetty.

An excellent program geared to meet the needs of aspirant Six Sigma professionals in any industry, with a focus on problem solving, using the latest tools and techniques. The course was taught by a highly qualified instructor in an engaging style.
- Rajesh Sampathkumar, Assistant Manager, Larsen and Toubro.

I liked the material content. Overall a wonderful experience.
- Avneesh Kumar, Factory Manager, Gokaldas Exports Ltd.

Six sigma training is a basic mandatory aspect for all business professionals.
- Manimala Dash, Quality Analyst.

I liked the course content and the training methodology.It was a good learning experience.
- Manish Sharma, Production Manager, Rashi Granite Exports (I) Pvt. Ltd.

This course is a must for middle managers. It will allow them to bring to fore the "hidden factory" of which they only have an intuition.
- Saurabh Shrivastava, Senior Manager, Iron Mountain.

The course is really good. It gives an insight into how to approach challenges in a structured manner. Hopefully I will implement a few of them in my field of facility management.

- Vaidyanathan R., Assistant Manager - Quality Support System, ISS Facility Services.

The practical applications of Six Sigma were well addressed in the training. Rather than just learning the tools, I was able to capture the knowledge of best application of the tools in the practical scenario.
- Jagannath Soundararajan, Executive - Business Development, Pricol Technologies Ltd.

The Benchmark Six Sigma Black Belt training and certification program is comprehensive and well presented with lucid lectures, various relevant examples, focus groups for different industries and a detailed treatment of statistical methods which makes for a valuable learning experience.
- Rajesh Sampathkumar, Asst. Manager - Engineering Consultant, Larsen & Toubro.

An excellent course, precisely designed for anyone who wants to understand what Six Sigma is all about and how to implement it in your processes.
- Anand S. Joshi, Admin Manager, Salini Costruttori.

VK has an excellent way of explaining any complex topic.
- Meenakshi Rawa, Senior Manager, Entertainment Network India Limited.

The course was definitely value adding and provided sufficient information and techniques to apply in Six Sigma Projects. Appreciate the efforts behind this course right from organizing to Material to Lecturing.
- Boby George Jacob, General Manager QHSE- HR & ADMIN, Al Jaber Industries.

Benchmark Six Sigma has exceeded my expectations in terms of the making every induvidual understand the 3 basic questions of th Six Sigma Tools, That is Why?When? And How the tools are used and it makes it simple for implementation in my organisation. I am sure, being a change Agent this course would defenitly help me giving confidence to create a Six Sigma Culture accross my organisation. Thanks Team for this opportunity.
- Siddarth Shankar Mohan, Assistant Manager, Maersk Global Services.

On a more serious note, infact everything about the course was good. Right from the venue, room ambience, Course instructor, Course content provided (CD content, worksheet and presentation etc) was all well presented. Personally, I got more than what I had expected from this course.I found the Six Sigma Green Belt program comparable to any world class level training program, especially found the Trainer professional, well-groomed, statistically and technically very sound, and was able to provide convincing solutions to queries of candidates. I would definitely recommend this course to my fellow colleagues and further spread the word.
- Sameer Badruddin Chougle, Quality Assurance Unit Head, Combined Group Contracting Co.

I appreciate the expertise of the trainer, his keenness to innovate. The exam sheet/evaluation sheet was amazing. The implementation of lean was visible on a daily basis in the seating arrangement and the way he conducted himself.

- Himanshu Singhal, Sr. Sports Presenter / Chief Sports Correspondent, Network 18.

Excellent course and extraordinary teaching methodology.

- Suresh Babu Salla, General Manager, PMC Projects India Pvt. Ltd. of Adani Group

Way of teching of Mr. Viswadeep Khatri is very good. His knowlwdge about the subject is stunning.
- Kashish Bhandari, Production Executive, Castrol India Limited.

This course provides great knowledge and learnings about six sigma.
- Azhar Yusuf, Associate Manager, GMR Group.

I found Benchmark very professionals & workshops are very usefull.

- Deepak Piwal, Quality Lead, Fircroft Engineering Services

The Benchmark Six Sigma Green Belt certification course has given me more than just a certificate. It has given me a new philosophy to work and live by.
- Lalana Zaveri, Director, Printo Document Services Pvt. Ltd.

I believe Six Sigma GB course is a great value addition. This methodology will not only help in improving the organizational processes, but this philosophy will help in improving the day-to-day personal life processes as well leading to a better work-life.
- Puneet Kumar, Area Supply Planner, British Petroleum.

The training is very much interactive and user friendly.
- L Gowri Sankar, AGM, Patil Rail Infrastructure Pvt Ltd.

Training methodology is excellent
- Santosh Kumar Kavirayini, Officer Level I, Asian Paints.

This program is a great investment for anybody who is is serious about getting on to the six sigma bandwagon.

- Ramakrishna N. K., Co-founder & CEO, Rang De.

It was a very well structured course.

- Smita Ramakrishna, Managing Trustee, Rang De.

Excellent and practical training from the faculty with various examples and supporting course materials.

- Arun Kumar Nair, General Manager, Computer Stationery Industry S.A.O.G.

Companies should start sponsoring employees for six sigma so that the employees improve processes in their respective field which in return will benefit the organisation itself.

- Christalin Franco, Project Manager, Zoomin.com

For the people, who would like to lead/coach projects, Benchmark is the right choice to get trained

- O. Aswini Kumar

Really good trainer for Six Sigma Green Belt. Conveys the message across to the students and patiently teachers the concepts if it not understood by us.

- Savio Anthony Mark Farrar

Being a student getting along with the proffesionals during the course was a very good experience. Students thinking of six sigma really gotta think about Benchmark six sigma.It made clear the responsibilities green belt holders need to have and the way they can approach the project .

- Tamil Arasu .S

Course content and presentation was very well organized. It was informative and participative with relevant stories and case studies to easily correlate and better understand the concepts.

- PRIYANK JAMMAR, Associate Director

As a fresher, I was worrried about my level of understanding about the industry. This program made me feel comfortable by being accessible to people from all functions and careers.

- Narendran Vijayaragavan

YOU HAVE PROVED BEYOND DOUBT WHY YOUR INSTITUTE IS RANKED ONE AMONGST THE BEST IN THE WORLD. YOU HAVE DEFINITELY RAISED THE BENCHMARK IN IMPARTING TRAINING ON SIX SIGMA.

- SHRIRAM VENKAT PEDDHIBHOTLA

Really engaging course which acted as a good refresher to many concepts learnt earlier in college courses and also completed the loop by providing applications of concepts

- Anand Menon

I was skeptical before joining this course, but I'm glad that I made this decision. This course has definitely changed my perspective about workflow processes.

- M. Brighty Kumar

Can certainly be the best (Benchmark) in the industry. If Benchmark can make me understand Six Sigma, Magic is certainly possible !!!

- Anurag Batra, Project Manager, Cuttingedge Translation Services Pvt. Ltd.

Benchmark is a must for anybody who wishes to know about global process excellence and how to use advanced tools and techniques across industries. Great interactive training which is very different from studying through books.

- TOSHAM SINDHU

Bench Mark follows high standards, prirotize customers i.e. pax, they share ownership,make us trust your customer always first approach..Over all 3.4 rated organisation. The session management as a process, itself was a great example of good sigma levels.

- Shaveta Alwadi

With over 22 years in the Software industry, I felt that I knew many of the Quality aspects (I come from a strong Software delivery / PMO & Quality background). This was a GREAT learning experience and I could look at Quality from a new perspective - All thanks to Shanthanu's apt explanations and real life examples

- L M Suresh Kumar

Benchmark Six Sigma - Green Belt is a simple yet powerful package for working professionals. When practiced/ implemented, it can yield positive results that are good for the organization and for the professional.

- Abhimanyu Saraf, Sr. Manager, 123 Greetings.com, Inc.

Before or even any after certification you should take a class from Benchmark six sigma's faculty Dr. Shantanu Kumar

- Subhangkar Banik

Worth spending time and money……

GB Six Sigma = Benchmark 6ix Sigma

- Anil B Rai, Engineering Manager, Black & Veatch

The LEAN training helped me identify & eliminate waste (time consuming) factors impacting my professional life to a very great extent. If you think you are tech savvy (by just accessing emails, social websites & performing some excel tricks), this training has loads to offer on that front helping you make your life easier.

- Nitin Srichand Chhabria, Team Manager, Lodha Group of Companies

What I liked the most was the fact that what I've learnt in six sigma can not only be applied to the workplace and professional life, but can also be incorporated into one's day-to-day routine/daily chores and personal life, so as to enhance each of these dimensions.

- Richa Swami, Manager , KIDZANIA

"BSS - Inspiring Minds, Facilitating excellence" proved as it was said. Good course content. Way of teaching by instructor was quick grasp in mind and clearly understandable

- Ravindar J, Senior Engineer, Suzlon Energy Ltd

There're multiple features, that I found THE BEST: 1) the approach of teaching. Shantanu is the best that I've seen as trainer/mentor. 2) Theoretical (and conceptual) material to read to begin with. 3) Last but not the least, additional reading materials will be quite helpful in exploring areas as we learn along.

- Urvil Parekh

The session was an eye opener on how six sigma tools can be used for reducing defects. It has helped gaining a new perspective of looking at anything we do. Shantanu has been a great trainer, mentor and would definatly recommend that everyone to attend the training.

- Kaustubh Rane

As a matter of fact the instructor Shantanu knew what he was talking about, made it clear and conceptive for us to comprehend even complex problems. I would say "Good Job", but you guys can do better.

- Parneet Saluja

My expectation from the course has been met and my concepts with respect to Six sigma  and its methodology got cleared. The Benchmark Six Sigma and its faculty are doing a great job.

-Jaya Goyal

It was a great experience. Before the batch started, I thought that I won't survive for even a day, but Shantanu made these 4 days enjoyable and extremely enriching. Thanks to Benchmark now I see everything with a new perspective - including muffins and cinnabons!!

- Sharan P. Bhalla

Instructor is great, Professionalism with a sensible involvement in the classroom environment at a particular moment of time. He keeps the class alive.

- Akshat Ajmera

Would appeal everyone (specially Calcuttans) to attend the course, enhance the awareness and importance of six sigma and apply the same in your daily life

- Karan Sipany

The instructor is amazing. Have great sense of knowledge which can be embedded in real time scenarios.

- Manjuladevi Krishnan, MSVC, Shelll India Pvt. Ltd.

Got a Systematic understanding of why certain Decisions are taken. Great values observed from the course.

- Nitin Chawla, Engineering Manager, Rockwell Collins

Interactive classroom session with very good input from faculty guide and course material.

- Ravi Prakash, Co-founder, PRN Global, heel n Soul

Benchmark Six Sigma training program has really focused on the basis of the process improvement procedure keeping the basic static tools and methods in mind.

- Amisha Richard, Manager, Sundaram BNP Paribas Services Ltd

Excellent way of coaching, kudos to our patient Instructor

- Joshua John, General Manager, SPI CINEMAS PVT LTD

Excellent course material, easy to refer and understand.
- Karthick Babu S, Compliance Officer, CAMS

Liked the way training program designed by Benchmark. It clearly focuses on the fundamentals of Lean Six Sigma and its applicability in various domains.

- S VAITHEESWARAN, Executive Director, Sundaram BNP Paribas Fund Services

Delivery of training is really good. Method of training meets a global standards.The trainer was made sure at every stage all the participants have understood the concepts.

- G.Nagalingam, Manager, Hexagon Nutrition Export pvt.ltd.

Gunjan BediI recommends this course to everyone who inspires to achieve more than normal.

- Avinash Mulayath, Hyatt

I believe I have gained a knowledge of Lean Six Sigma. The way Parag took the sessions was appreciable.

- Balaji B, State Head Operations

Informative, Interactive and Interesting way to learn Six Sigma concepts.

- Kaustubh Sathe

Well organized program with well knowledgeable Trainer.

- Maroof Shah Mahamood

Excellent and practical methods are used for a better approach of the course.

- R Pavithra

Excellent course content and well-talented trainer (Mr. Parag Mehta). It was a wonderful experience along with the ambiance.

- Senthil Alagar Raju

Excellent! Very niche topic.

- Arjun Sampath

A great opportunity for an MBA fresher to start our career with.

- SAONI DE

A wise institute with good trainers which provides a great insight into six sigma.

- Sidhu Manickam, Agile Consultant

It is one of the best training attended so far and Trainer Parag was bet in explaining the process and statistical analysis of the course.

- Vijay Manohar Thummala

Wonderful training. Very lively and easy to understand. Credits to PM for bringing very live and easy exercises and examples to understand the course in a much simpler way.

- Ishwarya Sreeram

Great learning, worth for money, go for it.

- Suresh SK, Manager -DevOps

Great way of teaching which made me think I could also be one of the best quality or process engineer in future.

- Vivekanand Anandhan

I really appreciate the method of training given by instructor by practical examples.

- Dharmendra Jani, General Manager

Excellent faculty for teaching. Teach with fun and practical examples.

- Rajesh Limbachia

Good examples quoted to explain the topics.

- Ritesh Shah

I have been a part of many professional training programs but nothing comes closer to this one. The 4 days have been the greatest learning experience of my life so far.

- Sahar Shaikh

Elaborative, precise, clear and very expressive on training material and easy to understand.

Bhushan Ganpat Jadhav

This is a must do the course for all professionals who aspire leadership as a career driver. The course is detailed and definitely, creates the interest needed to know more and do more.

- Lina Shetty, Manager

For professionals who wants to taste the flavor of statistics and Six sigma/quality concept can undergo Green belt program of benchmark group. It's crisp and concise but be ready to get grill for 4 days :)

- Poonam Sharma

Excellent Course for anyone aspiring to learn Statistical concepts as an enabler for doing Process Improvements.

- Sudha Ramakrishnan

Systematic and concise. Highly recommended.

- Ashwini Prabhu

A trustworthy organization, very professional & Parag was fabulous.

- Gunjan Bedi

It is very good training center where my personal opinion is Benchmark is Very good

- Shailesh Bajirao Sonawane

The sessions are very well managed, proper time management is observed and exhibited.

- Manash Mallick, Associate Manager - Quality

Am proud to say that I am completing my GB with benchmark, As it gives me lot of real life examples and Good training sessions.

- R.Deepan Chakravarthy

Excellent program, where employee as to undergo for his/her & company benefits.

- SHAIK PEER BASHA. S

Benchmark Six Sigma provides world class recognized Lean - Six Sigma training. As a participant of Lean - Six Sigma Green Belt Certification course, I have gained valuable knowledge in various process improvement strategies and methodologies. I would highly recommend anyone pursue a course in Benchmark Six Sigma.

- Sudharshan Shanmugam

An excellent method of training by the facilitator to drive the key topics aligned to the enrichment of knowledge to the participants.

- Suresh Kumar S

It's not that only the management experts and quality gurus to learn six sigma. With average knowledge, any one can learn and become experts, if we select the right option and place to learn. Benchmark six sigma is that one.

- Thavaselvan S

Yes, the course clears our concept on various topics and applications of six sigma.

- Iqra Bismi

A must do certification it gives you a 360-degree view to analyze a situation.

- Kashmira Kolte

A MUST FOR THE BEGINNERS IN THE FIELD OF QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.

- KUMAR RAUNAK

Awesome Six Sigma course.

- Meenal Dongle

ONE OF THE BEST IN TEACHING SIX SIGMA.

- PILLI S R KANTHI MAHEETH

Having attended this training with a batch of attendees from varied industries, Benchmark Six Sigma certification helped in understanding the principles of Six Sima in a broader way. It had most interactive sessions with cases which anyone could very easily relate to.

- Sandhya Sathe

An ideal cut-out course that helps to apply various green belt fundamentals at my workplace.

- Sourav Mazumdar, Assisstant Vice President

It was an excellent training, I have gained a lot through this course.

- Priyanka Chandani

For a better understanding of six sigma do go through this course.

- Ritika

It was a great learning experience and must be done by all.

- Akash

Dare to conform and you will be in control of your limits.

- Shashank Raghuvanshi

The practical approaches helped me a better understanding of how to improve processes happening all around us.

- Srikant Kumar Singh

Excellent course to do for all, especially peoples of Quality background.

- Rahul Basavaraj

EXCELLENT WAY OF A CLASSROOM TRAINING IMPARTING TO KNOWLEDGE TO THE PARTICIPANT, ENJOYED THE WHOLE COURSE.

- MAGESH S R

Benchmark has been able to expose me to various lean and six sigma techniques in a very simple and constructive manner.

- Clement Arnold de Castro, Manager

Learning of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt from Benchmark was not a bad decision. The decision was perfect.

- NISHI AGGARWAL

Before enrolling for the course, I was actually a bit anxious on would I be able to understand Lean Six Sigma and would that make a positive impact on my career. But the way the trainer Parag Mehta executed the whole session covering all topics with fine connectivity and correlation with each other, opens all the doors of my mind & make things easier to understand.

- Rajanshu Kulshrestha

Benchmark Six Sigma has Excellent training modules and optimum efforts are made by the trainer.

- Veerendra Kumar Shariwan

Benchmark Six Sigma has an effective training pattern combined with excellent faculty making the learning even more interesting. Worth all the money and effort.

- Sandeep Gopalakrishnan

Green belt training program is tailor-made for working examples. Recommend for the working personnel who are interested in improving their productivity through lean six sigma approach.

- V Sridhar

This course is something everyone should opt for, not only learn six-sigma technique..but to learn problem-solving skills. we can learn a lot regarding the problem-solving skills…our way of looking at the problem will change forever. This program can become our first positive approach towards success.

- Roshni Pal

Liked the presentation & collection of raw material used for the study.

- Sneha Subhash Avachat

The sessions are very lively and help us to sustain the download during the course and also helps in having a better understanding.

- Soumic Prasad, Deputy Manager

This training is a must take for anyone who wants to enhance their management skills.

- JOGINDER

The trainer has a very good subject knowledge.

-  Jyoti Tirkey

Good thing I observed is explaining complex topics in a more simplified way using good and realistic examples.

- Naveen Natrajan 

Benchmark's Lean Six Sigma Training Programs are the"3-i Workshop" (Interactive, Informative, Interesting Workshop)

- Sudhambarish V

This course will open your brain and increase your capacity to think of an untraditional solution.

- Vivek roshan dev

Undergoing Lean Six Sigma training and certification especially from Benchmark is a must for all irrespective of any functional domain they belong to.

- Ashish Chaturvedi

An excellent quality of training is only because of the skilled trainer and benchmark has that. Very good training with the easy and real life business examples.

- Debasis Bhattacharya

Perfect training of Lean Six Sigma by Benchmark Six Sigma.

- Jitesh Ishwar Makwana

This training will help me improve my professional productivity and problem-solving skills.

- Kalpesh Pandey

Overall the training was good in order to improve the overall quality of once productivity at work.

- Paritosh Mumbarkar

The course is relevant to all industries, and individuals who seek to understand of processes and data-based reasoning and decision. Moreover, the course encompasses a friendly yet comprehensive approach to solving business problems.

- Vaidehi Bharadwaj

Very inciteful presentation of various concepts and thoroughly detailing them based on understanding levels of each and every participant.

- Srikant G V

Yes, VK is a very good trainer, like the case studies, Quiz which was covered by him during the course.

- Shilpa Kachroo, Quality Manager

Glad to have been trained by one of the best Trainers in the industry in India.

- ABHINAY SHARMA

The trainer has been brilliant in bridging a gap between the fun and the real world of the tools and methodologies.

- Mona Bhandari, Unit Head

Benchmark providing quality training to the aspirants with a lot of real-time examples and relevant course material, trainers expertise over the subject matter is appreciable, study material is concise and up to the mark.

- PRASOON PANDEY

Excellent Training, Trainer, and Coursework.

- Rohan Chavali

Most Practical Oriented Training Course & very well presented with good humor.

- Amit Chandrakantbhai Desai, Manager Quality Operations, Meru Cabs Pvt Ltd

A complete blend of theoretical and practical applications of Lean methodologies.

- Nirdesh Kumar, Management Staff, Cipla Ltd

Most Practical Oriented Training Course.

- Pranay Suryawanshi, Service Delivery Manager - SAP, Syngenta Pvt Ltd

Covers a good set of practical examples from manufacturing industries.

- Ravi Kashyap, IS Process Control Lead, Syngenta Services Pvt Ltd.

Benchmark's Lean Six Sigma training programs are the most Practical Training Courses.

- Sachin Kashiram Thorat, Integrated Management Systems Manager, Atlas Copco India Ltd.

Benchmark has been the obvious choice for my learning in the field of Six Sigma.

- Satish Nair, Sr. Manager (Continuous Improvement), Atos India

Benchmark's Lean Six Sigma training program is the most practical oriented training workshop.

- SHAIK MAHAMMAD RAFI, Sr. Engineer (Lean manufacturing), Biesse India Pvt Ltd

Practical Oriented Training Course.

- SHAILENDRASINGH NAIYYAR, IS PROCESS CONTROL LEAD, SYNGENTA SERVICES PVT. LTD

Most Practical Oriented Training Course.

- Vikas Sharma, Asst.Manager -Quality and Lean Six Sigma, Avery Dennison Ind.Pvt Ltd

The training program was really useful. I had gained new skills to implement at workplace.

- KAYITHOJ SANTHOSH KUMAR, RESEARCH SCIENTIST, APOTEX RESEARCH PVT LTD

The SSGB training helped me move from being a data analyst to a good business analyst. I can now make a lot more business inferences from the data. The data now speaks a lot to me.

- Vidhya R, Quality Improvement Manager, Mobius Knowledge Services

It's far more than just certification, it's a worthy experience of education along with elites of different industries & the expert of the subject i.e. the instructor himself.

- TUPDIKAR SHAKEEL AMINODIN, QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER, RISHI LASER LTD.

Have a positive feedback for the Marketing person Neha a vast, good persistent levels. True sales person.

- Sandhya Dukkipati, Operations Manager, Regalix India Private Limited

The LSS GB course from Benchmark was really good. The way the training was conducted I enjoyed during the learning. And the trainer"Parag Mehta" made the session easy, enjoyable, organized.

- Shivani Roul, Senior Quality Analyst, Indecomm Global services

I have changed my analysis thinking after complete this course. Thanks all for this, benchmark team.

- Suraj Sapar, Sr. Quality Analyst, SLk Global

The Faculty Mr. Parag Mehta was excellent in the manner and method of training ensuring we all understood the complete course material in a span of 4 days.

- Jekyll Pascal Fernandes, Assistant General Manager (Purchase), Atlanta Limited

The pace and the way training was given was really nice.

- Rukmani Chaurasia, Assistant Manager, Maersk Line

Lean Six Sigma is the first step in understanding systemic process improvement.

- Siddharth Madhav Medipally, Senior Engineer, Premier Explosives Limited

Learn Six Sigma and you will know how to improve business.

- Anil Kumar, Senior Team Lead, Prometric Testing Pvt Ltd

Considering myself fortunate for pursuing Black Belt course from Benchmark 6 Sigma. The best choice I had ever made as It is really worth to me.

- Kamal Kumar Jindal, Senior Associate, Delhivery

Benchmark is setting a mark for itself, sheer experience of the trainers helps people from all verticals and age group to understand the real value of Lean Six sigma.

- ABHAY N DESAI, Manager, United Arab Shipping Agency Company (I) Pvt. Ltd

Great Course!! Excellent Presentations and good discussions. I can take what I learned and apply for reading my existing process performance.

- Deepa Bodhraj Sharma, Sr. Quality Analyst, General Mills

A simple way to coach extraordinary concepts.

- Chetan Prakash, Vice - President, Berger -Becker Coatings (P) Ltd

One of the best BB courses wonderfully facilitated by VK. I had a long gap between my GB and BB training, however, at no point did I feel that I was lagging behind the other participants since the facilitator made the concepts so easy to understand.

- Austin Augustin Rodrigues, General Manager, TABcab

The course expresses the experience of the Coach/trainer and helps us easily relate topics to real life examples.

- Swarup H Furia, Sr. Business Analyst, HERE Solutions Ind Pvt. Ltd

Must for all executives in leadership roles.

- UJWAL RATHOD, Planning and Operation Manager, HERE Solutions

BB offered by Bechmark Six Sigma encompasses across industry experienced case studies.

- Vinayak Patil, Lead Business Analyst, HERE India Solutions

A detailed, simple and systematic approach to learning Black Belt Six Sigma through Benchmark training.

- Sumit Anil Jagdale, Assistant Manager, Avery Dennison India (Pvt) Pune

THERE IS ALWAYS SCOPE FOR CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT. YOU WILL GET CLARITY ON THIS ONCE YOU UNDERGO THIS TRAINING PROGRAM.

- VENKATA SAI ASHRITH KATUKURI, RELIABILITY AND PROCESS IMPROVEMENT LEAD, APOTEX RESEARCH PRIVATE LIMITED

Outstanding program with excellent training facilitator using a practical example in a very innovative, light and fun way.

- Anil Tomar, Associate Director, Kellogg India Private Limited

The sessions were very interactive, practical, interconnected and fun-filled.

- Janet Amali Joseph, Continuous Improvement Manager, Reed Elsevier India Pvt. Ltd

Approached with the right mindset, Benchmark LSS can be an enlightening experience.

- S. Srivatsa , Assistant Manager, KH Exports India Private Limited

Thanks to Benchmark six sigma for Lean Six Sigma Blackbelt in Chennai. This program was very powerful. Most importantly got a good network of like-minded people who are practicing concepts in their respective organization. Additionally, the trainer (Mr. VK) is an excellent trainer and helped me to apply some powerful methodologies to improve an overall quality performance of my organization.

- Chandan Vijay, Head - Quality, Giesecke & Devrient India Pvt. Ltd.

The duration of 6 days was like a journey of touching something which was felt not possible to understand or even imagine. This training helped me to relate the learning in real industry. Thanks a lot for numerous examples, which made even very tough topics a simple one.

- Amit Chandrakantbhai Desai, Manager, Quality Operations, Meru Cabs Company Pvt Ltd

The training is very detailed & it covered points, which definitely gives a value addition for Black Belt certification.

- SHIVASHISH AGNIHOTRI, Associate Process Manager, eClerx Services Limited

For people with relevant GB experience from the service sector, this is an excellent course to level up to Black Belt. Examples in training are relevant and easy to understand. VK's knowledge and method of explaining any complex topic are commendable.

- Yasmeen Syed, Process Manager, eClerx Services Ltd

IT WAS AN EYE OPENING SESSION, POWERFUL STATISTICAL TOOLS FOR SOLVING PROBLEMS AT ROUTE LEVEL.

- ABDUL SATHAR PUTHIYA PURAYIL, MANAGER, AGRICO AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT W.L.L., QATAR

Excellent coaching on Black belt Training given by the Faculty.

- M.KARTHIK, ASST.MANAGER, INZI CONTROLS INDIA LTD

Good training for all range of people to get into six sigma projects.

- G L N Murthy, MTR Foods Pvt Ltd

The examples for each scenario given by the trainer helped in better understanding.

- C.KANAGAVALLI, Team Leader.

Very well organized training and excellent trainer.

- Anita.

Parag style of training has turned a complex and difficult Lean Six Sigma learning into an easy and interesting experience.

- Deepin Jain.

Great course with practical application and improves data analytics understanding.

- Siddharth Roy.

No doubt Benchmark is leading in Lean Six Sigma training and certification.

- NESAN RAJ L, HEAD - Q.C, GHCL LIMITED.