Sign in to follow this  
Admin Benchmark

Manufacturing

Lots of information provided regarding how to use Sigma tools at our work place.

- Suria Balasubramani, QC Officer, Toyota Motor Corp Australia

Very important methodology for a systematic approach for identification and solution of a problem in manufacturing area.

- Jagdish Babaso Borhade, Assistant Manager, Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd.

Very Interactive Sessions with interesting examples related to the topic

- B Ravi Sankar, Assistant Manager, Hindalco, Aditya Birla Group.

I liked the examples and instructors communication skills and his ability of simplifying the matter.

- Partha Sarathi Tripathy, CQA Manager, DUFIL

Guest Benchmark Six Sigma

I liked the team activities & some of the case studies, examples were relevant. It was a good starting step to expose oneself to the Lean management methods.

- Pallavi Rao, Sr. Mech Engineer, Novellus Systems India Ltd.

Every mfg / service industry managers must go through lean practices. Very useful course. Everyone must attend this course from Benchmark Six Sigma.

Had a wonderful and useful time...

- R.Ramu, Dy. Manager, HCL Infosystems Ltd.

The best thing about the training is the structured course material.

- Kannan Gopalan, Manager, Southern Scribe Instruments.

Must enroll course for an individual as well as organizational growth and development.

- P V Balakrishnan, Deputy Manager, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.

I was a well-designed course with excellent execution.

- Jitender Chotani, Dy General Manager, Jagatjit Industries Ltd.

Benchmark six sigma is providing a structured way of training methodology to understand the six sigma concepts and usage of its application.

- S.Murugesan, Engineer, SANMINA-SCI India Private Limited.

Benchmark Black Belt course helped us in learning more about statistical concepts, which would really take us to the next level in this field.

- Jayakumar, Sr. Executive, Dell Services.

After attending the BB training in Benchmark, I have gained confidence in leading successful process improvement initiatives using the applications of Six Sigma DMAIC concepts.

- Livingstone James, Sr. Executive, Dell Services.

I liked the way course was organized, the content and last but not the least the Instructor and his approach towards delivering information.

Overall it is a very helpful course for people who intend to learn six sigma methodologies.

- Kaustubh Sitaram Mujumdar, Principal Engineer, Toyo Engineering India Limited.

The course is really good for the beginners who want to understand the basics of six sigma.

- Narendra Kumar Surisetti, Senior Design Engineer, Crane Process Flow Technologies Ltd.

The trainer is good at communicating the concepts and tools related to six sigma. Easy to understand the content of the training makes it comfortable.

- Vaibhav Jain, Regional Director- Operations, Apac, Danfoss.

Benchmark Six Sigma has good course content and an excellent coach.

- Ashish Dholakia, Manager, Raychem RPG Limited.

Very structured training methods that never left any scope for trainees to loose focus.Highly interactive session!!

- Kabita Das, General Manager, Paharpur Business Centre.

Participated in GB programme in July, 2009 as a fresher. Now 1.5 years into professional life, I have tried to use the six-sigma principles in all aspects of work and the results have been extrememely satisfying... After all, this is all we care for at work.

Time Management was fabulous.Prior to the Course, I was in a dilemma that whether the course(BB) can be managed within 6 days including Exam, but it was extremely well managed to say that it moved smoothly and well with time (need not mention the subjects were clearly explained with examples, case study and Minitab usage.)

- Mohit Shukla, Executive, Hindustan Unilever Limited.

It is a meticulously designed training program, a gold mine for those who want to learn six sigma tools and their application.

- Amit Kumar Tiwari, Leader - Business Process Excellence, Galaxy Surfactants Limited.

I liked the trainer, training method, training environment.

- Dhanapal .M, Senior Engineer, TAFE ( Tractor And Farm Equipment).

The training was to the point and accurate. An excellent manner of making things understandable to all.

- Manu Goswami, Asst. Manager, Motherson.

Learning was much more than I expected from this workshop. Great work was done by the teaching staff. One of the best presenter under which I have undergone training. Learnt a lot from him. Thank you so much.

- Shashin Sood, Trainee, Uflex.

I appreciate the trainer's communication skills and presentations - Simple and Crystal Clear - Awesome.

- Jagannath Malaiswamy, Manufacturing Consultant- CAD/CAM, Paper Converting Machine Company - WI, USA.

Highly appreciable- Benchmark Six Sigma's Certificate, Course Material, Forum Support, Project support, Career Support and finally the trainer.

- B. Krishna Kumar, Sr-Engineer, Associated Cylinders, Pondicherry.

The course content is fairly sufficient for people from most sectors of the industry to understand. The instructor was able to make almost every bit of the topic understood by the participants by quoting simple, relevant examples from the industry. The instructor has an uncanny knack of making participants feel at ease with a very good sense of humor.

- Akarsh B N, Assistant Manager, L&T Komatsu Limited.

Excellent training program!!

- Ajith Kumar C.R., Senior Product Engineer, Zamil Airconditioners.

It is a systematically planned and meticulously designed training which imparts a good understanding of Six Sigma Black Belt BOK in a reasonable time.

- Amit Kumar Tiwari, Leader Business Process Excellence, Galaxy Surfactants Limited.

The course gives a complete insight of the subject with very useful reference material and software. All throughout the course, the atmosphere was very lively.

- Achyut Madhusoodan Dhadphale, VP (P&S), Kirloskar Pneumatic Company Limited.

Detailed and very good quality of information gained.

- Manu Goswami, Section Manager, Motherson Sumi Systems Limited.

A very Good program for learning concepts of lean.

- Praveen Kumar, Sr. Manager, Panalfa Autoelektrik Ltd.

It was an interactive workshop with the relevant examples.

- Rajani Kant, Asstt. Manager, Heinz India Pvt. Ltd.

This training helped me a lot in understanding the problems in the manufacturing sector and an easy way to get rid of them.

- Sunny Bhatia, QA engineer, Elin co.(maker of Philips)

A must be recommended course for all professional who like to improve their process.

- Rajib Chattopadhyay, Manufacturing Incharge, Watanmal Group.

I liked the method of teaching- very interactive session keeping everyone always alert. I learned a difficult subject in a very simple way.

- Mukund Gulabrao Hajare, Sr.Manager QA, DB Power Electronics (P) Ltd.

A very good course, professionally conducted by Benchmark Six Sigma. Would recommend to anyone needing improvement, professionally or personally.

- Ramachandran Kashiviswanath, Project Manager, Moog.

This training enhances our approach to problem-solving & Statistical thinking.

- Bhavanam Srinivasa Reddy, Sr. Manager, Stanadyne Amalgamations Pvt. Ltd.

The Instructor’s immense knowledge on almost every industry and his life experience related somehow to 6 sigma provided a very easy and relaxed learning experience.

- Raahil Krishan, Trainee, Belmaks Pvt. Ltd.

Benchmark Six Sigma is excellent out of other training providers. I liked the training system, Skill of trainer, course material, examples taken and the case studies.

- V.Sivakumar, Engineer - Development Castings, Audco India Ltd.

The Black belt program from Benchmark six sigma was an eye opener.

- Rohith Krishnamurthy, Project Director, ROLLFORM PROFILES PRIVATE LIMITED

The clarification of my doubts and questions were very well explained.

- Nilimoy Baruah, Executive Trainee, Oil India Limited

The content was precise and the concepts were very accurately taught by the instructor. The class wasn’t made boring at all and the teaching methodology was the best part of the course.

- Radhika Jodhani, Operations

Benchmark Six Sigma Course is good to take. I would like to come back for Black Belt after some time.

- Neha Kaushik, Senior Executive, Massai Trades Pvt. Ltd., Amante

Such a serious topic was presented in a very interactive manner, that I didn't feel a pressure at any point. The trainer was always forthcoming to clear the doubts and explaining things over and over again.

- Y Gaurishankar, Manager, EI Design Pvt Ltd.

BENCHMARK-The Best place for a LAYMAN to transform into SIX SIGMA EXPERT.

- Harpreet Singh, Senior Production Engineer, M/s Gruner India Private Limited  

BENCHMARK HAS REALLY  CREATED A BENCHMARK AMONG ALL THE SIX SIGMA TRAINING ORGANISATIONS.

- Vaishali Srivastav, Executive, Seigwerk India Pvt. Ltd.

Shantanu Kumar!! You are doing a fantastic job as an instructor. I was able to comprehend the topics well and easily. Also, I feel confident about applying the techniques in my project. It was a great learning experience.

- Harleen Kaur, Student, Trainee, Britannia Industries Limited

Well-designed course material with the tutor  with thorough knowledge on the subject with simple live examples makes us comfort in understanding the concepts

- C. GNANAPRAKASAM, Technical Manager, Intertek India Pvt Ltd.

I like the way the courses have been conducted and the techniques of identifying sigma level for any operation process. The best part for me was to understand the DMAIC in depth.

- Mamun Zaman, Senior Manager, Operation, Intertek Softlines Bnagladesh

The program was conducted in a very interesting manner- the whole team was engaged and participative. We learned the practical application of concepts

- Monika Kundra, Senior Manager, Intertek India Pvt. Ltd.

The course delivery and explanation where in the Trainer had made it very simple for each one of us to understand complicated statistics in a very simplified manner

- Surekha S Nair, Senior Manager- HR & Compliance, INTERTEK

You get more than you can expect from the course, this is the place if you're looking for serious black belt training.

- Puppala.Subramanyam, COO, colosseum tech Pvt Ltd

This course will give the direction and kick to the right direction to one who is looking for improvement in organization and personal milestones.

- Rudresh Pramanik, Senior QA Engineer, Gaian Solutions

There are many training institutes which provide Six Sigma Training, but I would advise going for Benchmark Six Sigma Training as the content and training methodology is trainee friendly

- Parikshit Rathi, Websol Energy System Limited

The teaching technique really helps fully. The instructor is friendly that helps to interact. The instructor has the technique to understand the critical topics very easily.

- Subir Datta, RDC Manager, The Epic Group

The relevant course contents and practical demonstrations done by the trainer had made the program very interesting and effective too. To be honest, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt logically need to stretch for a week at least but the trainer had given best of it within the limited time. I am really impressed and looking forward to inviting benchmark to our premises shortly.

- Sasanka Shekhar Ghosh, Dy Manager (IE), Durgapur Steel Plant, SAIL

Very informative, good examples and videos used for conveying the concepts. The trainer was very patient in dealing with basic problems.

- Sourav Hajra, HR Analyst, and Strategist, Hajra Group of Enterprise

The study material has been designed in such a way that it is in proper sync with the lecture and exercise session. It is fantastic.

- Vishal Sharma, Director, Indico Motors Pvt Ltd

The material developed is of very high quality, yet it's simple enough for a layman to understand.

-, Madhusudan Mundhra, Finance Controller, De United Foods Industries Limited

I liked everything about the course - the material, exercises, examples, the style of training, everything has been attended to in detail and after the course, you really feel that you have learned considerably a large number of topics just in a span of 4-5 days with negligible effort.

- Shanky Jalan, Finance Controller, De United Food Industries Limited

I wish to show my sincere appreciation to ‘Benchmark six sigma’ organization for their effort to impart such quality knowledge to me, which will help to improve my performance.

- Samuel Olukayode, PPIC Supervisor, De United Food Industries Limited

The course is really designed very systematically for the persons who are working to get good ideas about the problems which they are facing in their day to day work place. The vision will surely change to look at the problem.

- Prakash Todi, Finance Controller, Northern Noodles Limited

I personally feel that The concept of Six Sigma is not explored as much as should be. Benchmark is creating a new path for wider thoughts for many "New Managers" and Entrepreneurs!! Great work!!

- Rajesh Hari Chakrabarty, Director – Operations, Stream Food Works Pvt. Ltd.