Sign in to follow this  
nitin raheja1314164363

Students pursuing Professional Courses

Very detailed and well planned course. I gained more in depth knowledge about lean six sigma.
-Indrajit Mukherjee, Associate Professor, IIT Mumbai 

As the name suggests, Benchmark Six Sigma is in actual a benchmark of best practices of today's prevalent training institutes in the pool of imparting knowledge of the same course. The training methods & faculty makes this 'Stars amongst Stars'.
-Avneet Singh, Student

Worth enough for the money spent for learning the course. Learnt a lot about Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques.
-Sai Ashok Madugula, Student, Electronics, Gayatri Vidya Parshid College of Engineering.

"Excellent trainer who made it easy to understand and learn in detail along with relevant examples. He was quite ful of patience to solve and explain doubts. Also, the course is perfectly designed along with the study material provided."

-Khanjankumar Chauhan, Masters Industrial Engineering Student, Texas A&M University-Kingsville

"Very Informative. A unique experience and very resourceful. Helpful in various aspects. A must do thing."

-Bhavya Joshi, Bachelor of Finance Student

"As a student it was my best experience till date.  The trainer was great and was quite engaging which was the best part."

- Kshitij Chaturvedi, Final year student - Actuarial Science

"It was an amazing training session. The workshop helped me get in-depth understanding regarding problem-solving. Amazing teaching techniques were used during the workshop."

- Shyam Goswami, Student

"Very interesting and informative course. Exactly what I was looking for. I would definitely recommend."

- Samiksha, Masters Student

"Great session.. Interesting and good knowledge share, well organised & focused content and knowledgeable trainer."

-Srijan Sharma, Student- MBA Tech, NMIMS

"Excellent faculty and great session. 

Good experience! Definitely learned a lot of new things."

-Gayatri Thombare, Student

"Definitely a superb session with a lot of brainstorming !!

I am blessed to be a part of dis kind of environment and yes ,talking about our trainer, he z an amazing person wid an ocean of knowledge, and frankly I feel so proud to have him as our mentor.

#Benchmark Rockksssss ✌✌"

-Debashis Swain, MBA Student

"Excellent experience with a well versed and patient instructor. It was an interactive experience and I would definitely come back for black belt course."

-Varunraj.Y, Engineering Graduate

"Benchmark is the a great place to learn LSS practices as a fresher I can understand each and every concept very easily."

Manish Vanotra, PGDM student, BMS College of Executive Education

"It was an excellent learning experience!!!. The practical examples provided by the presenter were relatable to each topic and this was really helpful in understanding the course."

Simon Fernandes, Management Trainee

"It was an excellent training, the teaching methodology helped in learning the course and kept the participants engaged and motivated. Also the course content for any new learner like a student is very good and easy to understand. A very nice learning experience and I liked the methodology used."

Parvindar Singh, Student

"It was a very insightful and interactive training session, the presentations and the training material were very good. The trainer kept the participants engaged throughout the training."

Rahul Vijay Talele, Student