Even the comparatively newer sector: KPO has seen various applications of Six Sigma methodologies. Here is some feedback from our past participants from various KPOs. They talk about the satisfaction and relevance they gained from these programs...

This is a good program where we can get a good knowledge regarding Six Sigma.
-Dipa Nayak, QA, Hyperquality.

This Green Belt offered a simplified explanation for complex concepts with unconventional illustrations and examples which lead to conceptual clarity.
-Sumaiya Dalal, Team Leader, MEED India Data Services Pvt. Ltd. (BPO).

Guest Benchmark Six Sigma

Here some of the feedback of our participants from the recent training programs:

Six Sigma is more than a 3.4 defect per million.Its a thought process.I believe everyone can apply this in their day to day life in their Decision Making Process.
- Abhishek Chikhalkar, Asst. Manager,Virtual Inside Sales Engine pvt. ltd.

After attending this training, I gained knowledge on six sigma tools that I can apply and use in Market Research area.
- Amrita Jain, Market Research Analyst, Morningstar India Pvt Ltd.

Six Sigma helps to understand importance of quality and how we can use it in our day to day activities.

- Venkata Venugopal Rao.Bagadhi, Vice President , Sunteam Health & Emergency Services Pvt. Ltd.

Guest Vijay Mohnani

I have been to other institute for greenbelt and now I regret not doing it from Benchmark. The training methods are excellent. I had many unresolved queries from my green belt training and after black belt with benchmark I am more confident. I strongly recommend benchmark training over others.

- Amit Simon, AVP, QX KPO Services Pvt. Ltd.

Excellent trainer, his explanation on each topic covered everything in depth. And with his continuous support Benchmark will scale new heights.
-Rangarajan Muralimohan, Assistant Manager, Data Processing, Ugam Solutions

The trainer was extremely humble and made sure the session was interactive with regular quizzes and real-life examples.
-Shrikant Angre, Assistant Vice President, Operations, Ugam Solutions

The presentation and Information provided was very good. I learned how to formulate a systematic approach to follow in processes and also find the loopholes.
-Pravin Darekar, Asst. Manager, Ugam Solutions Pvt Ltd

I learned how to use six sigma methodology in my current processes and the statistical tools, taught during the training were very helpful.
-Ramakrishna Naidu, Asst. Manager, Data Processing, Ugam Solutions Pvt Ltd

The materials of course were excellent and appropriate examples covered by the trainer. Satisfied with the overall program.
-Ashish Arun Parsharam, Manager, Research Operation, Ugam Solution Pvt Ltd

The training was not restricted to one particular sector. The trainer made sure to provide an industry-wide exposure with examples and case studies.

-Mohammad Ali A.M. Shaikh, Asst. Manager, Ugam Solution Pvt Ltd

Time to time quizzes.  This course is vast and not so easy to be covered in 4 days but time to time quizzes ensured that we understood the concept. I am walking out confidently for a new way of life called - Six Sigma way of life.
- Tasneem Ansari, Operations Manager, Inventurus Knowledge Solutions

Realistic examples during the training along with increased level of interaction rather than just focussing on finishing the course. 
-Kirat Antani, Strategic Account Manager, eClinicalWorks