Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt workshops provide you with great decision making ability and advanced problem solving skills.
- 6 days Class Room training with extraordinary learning experience.
- Certified Globally by Exemplar Global’s (formerly RABQSA).
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt exam fees included.
- Earn PDUs.
- Lifetime membership of the largest Lean Six Sigma support forum and linkedin group.
- Free Online Project Assistance.
Forthcoming Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Programs
- December 14 - December 23 at Bangalore
- December 14 - December 23 at Chennai
- December 28, 2018 - January 6, 2019 at Delhi
- February 22, 2019 - March 3, 2019 at Mumbai
- March 8, 2019 - March 17, 2019 at Bangalore
The program is conducted in two phases. At the end of phase 1, you are provided with practice exercises to complete before you join for phase 2 of the training. Two complete practice projects are undertaken in the classroom to help participants understand Six Sigma implementation in real life business scenarios.
You are assigned to a suitable group for team exercises and discussions. Training methodology includes Lectures, Q/A,Review sessions, Exercises, Tests, Hands-on practical problems, Demonstration and Case studies.
View Detailed Course Content
Benchmark Six Sigma is a Exemplar Global Certified Training Provider for Business Excellence Master Black Belt. Exemplar Global is a leading International Authority on Personnel and Training Certification.
Benchmark Six Sigma runs one of the largest online forums with over 45,000 members and Lean Six Sigma War Room, a Linkedin group with over 22000 members for peer learning, cross industry awareness, networking and support.
For enquiry related to training or consulting, please fill in your details below.
It has been a wonderful experience being part of the Black belt training at Benchmark. The training approach of explaining concepts, to exercises, to real life case studies; has been one of its kind. Overall a highly statisfying experience. Highly recommended for the people involved in any problem solving activities.Karan Narang
Black Belt in 5-6 days is quite a brain cruncher, but the training was well conducted. It was fun doing this training with Benchmark Six Sigma.Reinhard Kroisenbrunner
Truly the course is worthwhile to improve knowledge and concepts for application. It will certainly improve my area/industry and I will be returning back for Black Belt.Shashi Kiran