Power/ Energy Industry
Video of our participant from Power/ Energy Industry
Lean Six Sigma in Power Industry – Rajeev Kamboj.
Rajeev Kamboj, Certified Lean Management professional and Lean Six Sigma Black Belt from Benchmark shares successes from Lean & Six Sigma initiatives in his Power Sector company.
Feedback of some of our participants from Power/ Energy Industry
It is an enriching course which lets you visualize ways and means of improving processes and reduction of costs.
– Savio Vincent D’mello, Director, Vishvas Power Engineering Services.
Useful training even for small and middle-level enterprises for better utilization of their resources and bringing consistency in achievements.
– Rajeev Madhukar Bhave, Director/Ceo, Vishvas Power Engineering Services.
In the training all the basic concepts are supported by the actual example solutions through the Minitab statistical software. The concept is understood in the true sense. It is a must to attend the program for the enthusiastic managers/executives who really want to make life better.
– Kiran Prabhakar Joharapurkar, Director, Vishvas Power Engineering Services.
I liked the training techniques of Benchmark Six Sigma.
– Mridula Masih, Operations Manager, Greeves Travels.
This course provides a good blend of conceptual understanding of key statistical applications and its practical applications. Other topics like TRIZ and application of Simulation methods in solving complex business problems is very interesting.
– Ashish A. Adhikari, Head Operational Excellence, American Power Conversion (Energy).
The six sigma tool is very important for every aspect of the organization which is looking forward for an excellent performance and result drove technology.
– Shivaji Namdeo Rathod, Quality Engineer, Duron Energy Pvt Ltd.(Energy).
I liked the structured approach of the trainer towards teaching the methodology & application of Six Sigma tools.
– Bhaskar Mukherjee, Electrical Quality Manager, Power Alstom (Energy).
I liked the DMAIC and DMADV concepts and their application in power projects.
– Surendra Ramdas Mahure, Civil Engineer, Maharashtra State Power Generation Company.
The concepts were explained using live examples which made it easy to understand.
– Ekata Bhagat, Assistant Project Manager, Tata Power – Strategic Engineering Division
The trainer was very knowledgeable, maybe the best in this industry. He shared it with us using live and easy to understand examples.
– Ramandeep Singh, Sr. Engineer, ALSTOM Bharat Forge Power Limited.