Video of our participant from Garment/Textile Industry
Lean Six Sigma in Textile Industry – Ketan Trivedi and Mukund Suthar, Arvind Limited.
Ketan Trivedi and Mukund Suthar discuss the approach toward Lean Six Sigma implementation in Arvind Limited.
Feedback of some of our participants from Garment/Textile Industry
Brilliant instruction, great venue, Six sigma has some very interesting concepts. Very good training, highly recommended for anyone wishing to do something worthwhile in the company.
– Glen George, Merchandiser, Imperial Readymade Garments. .
Inspiring Minds & Facilitating Excellence!!!!
– Aravind Mariyapan, Head – Quality Assurance, Pratik Apparels Pvt. Ltd.
I am from garment manufacturing sector, where very less R & D works were done. Lot of improvements in terms of financial, rejection rate, efficiency, quality can be achieved because in this sector we can see lot of non-value added activities are involved. If we implement Six Sigma effectively we can reduce the cycle time to 60-70% lesser than present.
– Babu A., Quality Assurance Manager, Himatsingka Linens. .
Benchmark explains Complex Six Sigma concept in very easy way. They have a really well designed course.
– Virendra Pravinlal Dalal, Senior Manager, Banswara Garments. .
I really liked the flow of the course and the participative methodology adopted by Benchmark.
– Venkata Venugopal Rao, Chief Executive , Kalanikethan Textiles & Jewels Pvt Ltd. .