Vishwadeep Khatri

Weak With Math But Wish To Excel With Six Sigma

Hi VK,

Thanks for the understanding shown by you for those who are not good with numbers and especially maths.. This step would help me as well... and i welcome this idea of yours...

Tanuja

How will we know when and where the material will be availible.  I would like to use it too. Many thanks for your time and effort in putting such helpful tips together.

Hi VK,

Thanks for taking this initiative, by overcomming this gap it will motivate many.

Eagerly waiting the contents to be uploaded.

Regards,

Girija

Dear vk sir

Its well and great analyze and mind blowing method math can explain brief not in the short form your conclusion is well do to do briefly sir its great achieves well one complete method comes in future.

Thanking you

From

Arunmozhi Ilango.

Hi Sir,

This is a great initiative. Even if one is good in maths, brushing up in these subjects brings new perspectives at work. Ratio proportion being one. Looking forward to a link to the ebook.

Thanks so much,

Arjun

The content available here is great. I think even the ones who are aware of these concepts must go through this so as so as to refresh their knowledge and get something new out of it :)

Cheers !

Hi All,

Someone suggested me that to get SIX Sigma Certification due to that reason been registered for this Lean Six Sigma. I am getting bit of afraid while reading the your postings. Is it mandatory to have handful knowledge on Maths. 

Get to attend Lean SIX Sigma on 28th April 2016 in Hyderabad. 

Have been working with Training & HR Department.

I am totally non - maths background let me know to focus on maths also.    

On 7/17/2010 at 7:33 AM, Vishwadeep Khatri said:

I suppose everyone agrees that if one is not good with numbers, career growth is likely to face a serious roadblock at one stage or the other. I have noticed several people who fear mathematics and this leads to certain problems in learning or applying Six Sigma.

Many have already given up hope assuming that they can never cover up. Good news, however is that this weakness can be addressed by most people.

It definitely needs a persistent effort to capture Mathematics concepts that are really important. Some of these are Algebra, Data Handling, Decimals, Equations, Exponents and powers, Fractions, Graphs,
Integers, Mathematical modelling, Mathematical Reasoning, Probability, Proportions, Ratios, Rational Numbers and Statistics.

If you are one of those who felt this way and wish to improve your math, I can provide you a step by step approach which shall broadly follow the sequence below.

• Plan study time for these topics
  • Use the uploaded material
  • Study identified topics and answer questions provided in the text. Check your answers with answer key provided.
  • Conquer your weakness and face the Six Sigma world more confidently.

In case good number of people see value in such a sequence, I shall be putting in extra effort and make the content and sequence available to you free of cost.

I have written this post just to know whether there are many people out there who really wish to use such content and approach. Reply to this post showing your interest so that I can view the count.

Best Wishes,

VK

Thank you Mr. Khatri, for the topic.

I'm looking forward for such topics, I'm very new to the concept of six sigma. and being out of touch with my academics since 2007. i find it quite challenging to be back to classrooms and applying basic as well as complex arithmetic applications during the course.

Thanks in advance for being a support and mentor during this program.

Prasanth Nair

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2010 at 9:03 AM, Vishwadeep Khatri said:

I suppose everyone agrees that if one is not good with numbers, career growth is likely to face a serious roadblock at one stage or the other. I have noticed several people who fear mathematics and this leads to certain problems in learning or applying Six Sigma.

Many have already given up hope assuming that they can never cover up. Good news, however is that this weakness can be addressed by most people.

It definitely needs a persistent effort to capture Mathematics concepts that are really important. Some of these are Algebra, Data Handling, Decimals, Equations, Exponents and powers, Fractions, Graphs,
Integers, Mathematical modelling, Mathematical Reasoning, Probability, Proportions, Ratios, Rational Numbers and Statistics.

If you are one of those who felt this way and wish to improve your math, I can provide you a step by step approach which shall broadly follow the sequence below.

• Plan study time for these topics
  • Use the uploaded material
  • Study identified topics and answer questions provided in the text. Check your answers with answer key provided.
  • Conquer your weakness and face the Six Sigma world more confidently.

In case good number of people see value in such a sequence, I shall be putting in extra effort and make the content and sequence available to you free of cost.

I have written this post just to know whether there are many people out there who really wish to use such content and approach. Reply to this post showing your interest so that I can view the count.

Best Wishes,

VK

Hello Sir, 

Would look forward for it. I have completed GB and enrolled for BB. I want to make a successful career shift from Operations to Quality; and if the basic statistical knowledge is required, I would more than happy to learn it and understand more how to implement it along with upgrading the problem solving skill.