Sign in to follow this  
Vivek Pandey 132

Impact of the Pandemic on Buiseness

How This pandemic is  affecting different buiseness forums in india and across the world.

What should we do to stablize the impact and to gain back what we are loosing right now in our company once lockdown will be lifted.

Hi Vivek

A very pertinent question in the current scenario. We recently had asked similar questions in our 'Two Questions Per Week' initiative. You may want to review the answers by the forum members.

The first link is from business leaders perspective, while the second link is from employees perspective.

https://www.benchmarksixsigma.com/forum/topic/35994-emergency-responses-from-business-leaders/

https://www.benchmarksixsigma.com/forum/topic/35995-emergency-responses-from-employees/

Hello Sir,

Thanks for sharing the Link it helps me a little bit to think further but i have some more queries,so please check below and suggest...

1. As we all know that the Virus will hit China the most regarding their business alignment with other countries and it will definitely create an opportunity for India.

2.We will have a very big opportunity as a manufacturing unit because world manufacturing leaders will be looking for the substitute of China and here India will play a huge role.

3.As I am working in a manufacturing unit and we are into plastic Injection Molding so How can we grab that opportunity?

4.As per my prediction home appliances unit will be towards down fall for a little bit of time and we have 80% of our business with such companies.

So should we look for some alternatives and if yes then what should we looking for.

Hi Vivek, 

Unless something is proven against China, I do not think the world will look for alternatives of China. This was a thought process when the COVID 19 started. At this time, China seems ready and safer than other countries who have a long fight ahead. The scenario is changing fast. We need to wait and see. 

In India and around the world, the impact of the coronavirus pandemic is not limited to a few sectors but is evident across all stakeholders of the economy.The impact of hysteria is not only limited to the investors and public market but is also evident in the daily operations of businesses in India. A recent media raport estimated that the Covid-19 outbreak in India is likely to decrease the hiring of global IT firms in India by 30%. In addition to this, the growing panic in the society along with lockdown being implemented has also resulted in the wage loss for blue-collar labourers in the country.