Not a dull moment during the training and it was extremely interactive. Lean -Six Sigma is "discipline" in all fields of work. Thanks to the trainer and his application based training I now to how to apply Lean Six Sigma in my department.

Shreya Sebastian, Executive - NPD, Flex Foods Ltd Noida

The Training sessions and content Provided was sufficient to understand Lean Six Sigma.

Rahul Pandey, Quality Analyst, Allstate Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Training was Excellent. Learning new methodology, new technique and quality tools. This will definitely help in future.

Pralhad Girish Walkade, Lead QA Engineer, Approcool Aercon Private Limited 

Six sigma Green Belt program was very interesting and this training helped me to understand it, through relevant examples, giving me knowledge. Trainer is very interactive and solves all our queries with practical examples. 

Shraddha Kasture, Business Analyst, Accenture

Excellent trainer! I came with a blank mind to understand and reevaluate and plan my 1 year down the line. I am happy to say that the instructor has helped me to clear a lot of doubts and I would love to get trained again for black belt under him. He is amazing and conceptually very sound, knew how to engage the batch and ensured 4 days were never overloaded. All the best to the trainer. See you soon hopefully and get trained by you. 

Tejinder Singh, Team Leader - Service Quality, Tech Mahindra Business Services Pvt. Ltd.

The lean six sigma GB program provided immense insights about the business tools which can be used at workplace. The training was planned and executed well, in order to help participants understand the concepts. The trainer used real life examples which makes complex topics easy to understand and remember. 

I would recommend this training to my colleagues. Thanks Benchmark.

Binish Singh, Team Leader, Allstate Solutions Pvt Ltd

It was really a good program. I was aware of the terminology but did not know the details, but now I am happy that I know lean six sigma in detail.

Abhijeet Avinash Sawant, Quality Training Methods Coordinator, TomTom 

Before coming to the session, I was excited and nervous at the same time since I wasn’t sure if I’ll be able to cope up with all the statistics. Trainer made the session so interesting and easy to understand that it didn’t let me feel the complexity of the topic. The topics were well explained with real world examples. Adequate amount of time was given to problem solving practice in the classroom which kept the sessions engaging. It was a value of time invested in this course. Excellent training! Looking forward to completing BB certification from Benchmark!

Pritha Sen, Quality training method coordinator, TomTom

It's been great part of benchmarking lean six sigma. All the things I learned from this course are amazing and the providing training  and lecturer are extremely knowledgeable and has deep knowledge about course.

Last But not least, I should thank Mr. Mayank (faculty) for guidance in achieving these knowledge and making my journey easy.

Training and Course material for lean six sigma Black Belt was great and ample amount of example given during the entire workshop which helped me to understand the concepts even better.

I was elated by the Black Belt course package and the facilitator. I was able to get an in-depth understanding of Lean Six Sigma tools like DOE, MLR and MSA. Truly this will enable me carry out Black Belt Project successfully. 

Blackbelt training was enthralling and fruitful which cleared lot of my concepts. I am more confident to implement the learning in my work area and yield good results. Special thanks to the trainer Parag Mehta, who's training technique made a complex topic also simple. 

Thank you team Benchmark and Parag Sir. 

Regards

Delnaz Irani

Lead - Tata consultancy services limited